Omega+
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Customable

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
1 warning for character spam about 6 months ago from now
(/w AaaAAAAaaaAAAAaaaaaAAaa)

Warned for Failure to use /it properly, 13/06/21 00:22 am (oppsie, sorry.)
(/it I like your cut g)

What is your timezone?:
BST/GMT - British

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Cinnamon#3538

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
/// Accepted | /// Denied | /// Pending

Chinese Application ///
Spanish Application ///
Council Secretary Application ///
Depression Application ///
D.I.D Application ///
D.I.D Application (2) ///
Korean Application ///
Japanese Sign Application ///

(^ click ^)

Describe your activity on the server?:
Monday through to Friday, usually work on Saturday or Sunday till about 4 - 5 pm
But in its simplest form, the only word that can explain my activity, in general, is:

Insomnia

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Indeed I am, I have also served time as co-captain of the former Highschool track team with inactivity only occurring due to school exams or family events, now being out of school with grades that will significantly reduce the number of lessons I have in college.

I have all the free time at my disposal available to be used up.

To spend it on keeping the School a better place for people would be great, and to meet new people, even better.

What is the student council?:
This question can be summed up in a variety of ways as student council commit themselves to separate components of their roles, from helping teachers conduct classes during periods of work, supporting students in need of guidance or ensuring that students of the school abide by the rules.

The role in general of a student council body in my eyes however is to be the model student whilst maintaining a strong work ethic and presenting assistance and leadership to anyone that may require it, this is not limited to just the pupils but also school employees and in some cases even external members of the encompassing the school, they show the other students what is expected of them whilst being the ideal representative to any others that may observe them.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Quite simply: the experience and opportunity.

It seems like the classic cliched excuse but I say this with full intention. The experience in most jobs are the best parts of anything, every bad and good experience still add up and prepare you better for future experiences,

There is nothing else that has brought me to applying besides the experience and the opportunity to help students to a path of success and meet new people along the way, to create meaningful ideas which benefit the schooling system for all students and more if needed!

Service to all others is a service to myself, no trophy nor prize can bestow the feeling selfless acts provides

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The student council does not just enforce rules or advise students.

They are a fundamental role presented in the institute, offering those who require it or enquire about it, guidance. They brainstorm approaches around measures to enhance school life or lift student’s spirits and are an indispensable component in preserving balance around the institution.

Some may assume that the purpose of a school councillor is to deliver retribution to those that step out of line consistently and police over those who misbehave.

The job is much more meaningful than that, however.

You are not only an example to those around you retaining order, you are an imperative character in ensuring that the methodical way of school is consistent so that every student feels safe to be on school grounds.

You are the character that they feel safe to talk with when things may be hard.

You are their support.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
As stated before, I was the old Co-Captain of the Highschool track team, this role came with responsibilities. Consistently checking activity in the team and helping bring ideas forwards to the table with the rest of the team, if you are unprepared to deal with situations that may be unexpected, the only question I am faced with is “what resolution is there and is it the best option?”

You must also be diligent and punctual, both of which I consider myself.

It's better to be there hours before than 10 minutes late in my book.

Whilst it is good to have banter among the team and bond with them, as that what being part of a team is about, it is also important to note that the

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The ability the help the school grow as a community and watch it prosper knowing I’ve contributed to a better environment to work and spend time on, there are truly almost zero benefits to being a councillor, people even see you as the enemy sometimes, but even if those who surround you can't realise that, knowing that I was able to help the school prosper in its own right is enough of a reward for me and enough to spike interest in joining the council team to create a safer, and more fun institute.

Guiding those to stray off a path of success will ultimately lead to a better academy over time, even if it takes forever.

A lot of the students on the council I have also not met, it would be exciting to see some new interesting characters in Karakura and work alongside them in creating a better school or even world, No idea is too big if you put the right amount of effort into it!

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I’d say I have quite a bit of experience in roleplay! I have many characters that I’ve experimented with personality, their backstories and more, I own families with strong alliances and I’ve also served time as the high school track team co-captain as previously stated!

My time on SchoolRP has opened my eyes to many different possibilities and situations, the people in the community and more and I have seen various things, I have matured over time from my encounters and would love to place the council on my list of roleplay experiences.

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

No idea is completely awful most of the time, an idea no matter its concept should not go to waste, therefore the only logical solution to an idea that is not as well put as it should be is to build on it and improve it!

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

I would ask if there was any way the idea can be improved upon or built on in the long run and if there is any change that they would each like to see in it, if the idea can not be improved upon, however, I can not force an idea on to people, the council is not a competition to who’s idea can be submitted first or enforced.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

Resolve 1:

We all have to somehow realise we are all in an argument and attempt to cool the situation down to come to a peaceful resolve, accept and move past to build on that idea

Resolve 2:
We will need a mediator to assist in the situation, another student or a member of SLT
We can have an unbiased mind guiding the situation or idea at hand so we are able to come to a resolve

A counsellor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

“Second chances” “it's only once”

A councillor as an example student body and the behaviour should not and will not be tolerated, the student body will be reported to a member of SLT or the Council President/Vice-President for the punishment they see fit, I will in no right lecture them as it may exacerbate the situation already present.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

As a part of the team, I do expect us all to function as one, I would express my concern with the statement or proposal, hoping that they will understand where I currently stand as opposed to it, in the end however the final say of an idea would be according to their say, so there is not much I am able to do, if the idea is absolutely detestable, however, I would have to report to a member of SLT for their feedback on the situation.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

Intervening could escalate tensions further, avoiding that would be my first course of action no matter what, I would report directly to the President, Vice-President or a member of SLT to handle the situation, it is not my place it involves myself in the affairs between councillors especially in fear of said escalation to a point it may cause further chaos.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

Just like all the other methods, to avoid escalation or having the power he is abusing turned on me or anyone else, I will report this unacceptable behaviour to a higher member in SLT or school faculty, from there they can handle the situation.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

This will not be tolerated, even from a friend and cold-hearted as it may seem, the mistake they have made is theirs and theirs alone, they must learn the consequences of their action and reflect on what they have done, if they have a skip on those consequences and that reflection time how can they ever learn from their mistake?

Character Name:
Mee Jaibatsume Mawji

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
195-659-841

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

“I’d like to say i'm fairly reserved, authoritative and forward when needed, i am able to assert myself into situations when required and hold myself from them when it is right.”

Character appearance/attire:
[IC]

“I’m a 5'1" girl with silky blue hair, I wear a ring on a small necklace, unfortunately, my looks don't set her much apart from a 16-year-old- but I’d like to think I'm still taken seriously.

I usually wear a quiet- large… red jumper and a skirt or some shorts,“

[OOC]

Mee Jaibatsume is seen in many outfits, her tailoring and hairstyling skills are of constant use in her day to day life, being able to create the most elaborate of costumes and uniforms from her mind, she is not limited by the palette of society and expands her own creativity in what she wears.

her default to go outfit consists of a large red jumper, black shorts or a blue skirt and white stockings, usually uneven for her dislike of suspender belts, believing they are "too inappropriate for day to day life.", a smell of cinnamon lingers around her almost naturally and it is still one of her friend's greatest mysteries today to how she maintains this scent so naturally.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
[IC]

“Strong-willed, hard-working, persistent, patient.
These are the words I would like to think I'm described as.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I’m the best candidate in the entire world like I'm some sort of “superhuman” but I do believe that the experience would be interesting and my qualities are quite defined!”

[OOC]

Mee tends to keep to herself most of the time but will undoubtedly not fear speaking up to things she sees as wrong or improper, she is usually described as determined, dedicated and willing in reaching those limits which others would usually refuse to step up to and fight themselves.

She does not tolerate any type of misdemeanour but her method of dealing with these people would be and are quite different, the default way is to hand punishment out to those who step out of line but she is aware that this is not effective, alongside punishment, she will go out of her way to find out why the student had done such action, she would follow through and attempt to resolve the situation to prevent any future misbehaviour.

Why do you want this position?:
[IC]

“The experience is appealing to me, to be able to help the school and its students, provide guidance and set anyone that needs help on the right path, my ambitions are high and my service is open”

[OOC]

Mee, being let down and neglected most of her life, saw faith in helping others prosper, like most people who have gone through such hardship, she hates the idea of witnessing someone go through that themselves, although quite extreme, she would rather take their place if it meant sparing another from those experiences as a child, whilst she is unable to take it to that level, she wishes to dedicate herself to the next best thing.

In joining the student council, she can extend a helping hand to those who need it to help them push through and reach out themselves.

What interests you the most about student council?:

“Their tenacity to assist or help people, no matter the public opinion, every day I deal with my own demons, fighting against myself in a constant battle, maybe it's time I change it up, help someone else for a change so they do not make the same mistakes I have and could have made.”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Biking lanes
Bikes, we all love them! They’re fun transport, anyone can ride with you and you are able to bond in the moment!

These are unsafe however on school grounds a lot of the time, there is always a posed risk of crashes and students being hurt, my idea of the Biking lanes changes how the paths function slightly but ultimately make the lanes safer to walk on!

The fundamental idea lies upon a wide lane with 3 splits, from a person's perspective it will function almost exactly like a road. The left lane will always be straight forwards to where the student is facing, the right lane will be directed behind the student, creating essentially bike traffic, In the centre of both lanes, a wider civilian lane stands where students are able to freely move with a little less fear of being collided at high speed with a frame of moving metal.

Alongside this, we can provide free bike bays as a perk to bike users to settle their bikes, monitored by CCTV constantly but ultimately reliant on user-provided locks.

OpenUP counselling
OpenUP counselling will be an after the school hosted the event, almost like a club, lead by two councillors on the team, perhaps in shifts, where people are able to come and speak openly or in private about things they may be experiencing inside or outside of school, from bullying, abuse, issues at home and more, our councillors will listen to them and help them lift a weight off their shoulders and even discuss helpful services and advice to aid them.

We can have physiatrists and doctors come in to teach them about mental, physical and social health to make information more accessible to the school and let students know that their problems are not their own weight to carry, and opening up is the first step to solving them.

It will make topics along the lines of this which are usually seen as taboo in some cultures or areas more expressible and open to those who need it!

Ready, Action, Drama!
Many mass school events involving the general public alongside student bodies are quite rare and are only seen for special occasions, however, what if we invested more into creating fun events such as school plays and open evenings!

Lead by our esteemed drama teachers and professors, students will have the opportunity to participate in a school lead play!

Whether it’s reciting an existing play or adaptation of a show into one or putting on an entirely new created and written script, Parents will love these events and the opportunity to jump at the chance to watch their kids build possible futures in drama or the arts!

Open evenings will let parents see how well their children and teenagers are doing in school performance, allowing them to monitor and help their kids grow!

Thank you for your undivided attention!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Congratulations! After both the council presidents and I have reviewed your application we decided to accept it!
To get your roles on the Karakura Academics discord applied ping @Tippie#6666 in #help, for the roles in-game you can either DM me or paste the link of this application in /help. Welcome to the student council!

Users who are viewing this thread