Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
UK - BST/GMT

Links to any current & past applications:
Russian Application - Accepted
Korean Application - Accepted

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active most days for around 3 - 5 Hours at max, I have around 1 Week of playtime actually on SRP and as of this job being read I’m trying to get some more hours

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
What motivates me the most to become the Governor, is the endless opportunities of roleplay on the server. I want to witness and be a part of as much as I can. I also would like to expand my knowledge of the rules and different jobs that anyone's character can be a part of.
Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?: Yes I do

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My goals as Governor include: I want to make as many relationships with my fellow colleagues, and grow a decent popularity so that I won't be seen as just a mean, or self-absorbed Governor.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
To my knowledge, a governor is expected to offer people their identification, as well as help the people in the best way possible. As being the governor I would hold discrimination to anyone, no racism or homophobia etc. I would do my best to give the Karakura citizens a trustworthy governmental system, with which they could trust with the goal of providing for and protecting them.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I completely understand.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I fully understand, and I offer my complete dedication to this, I will show my dedication by playing mostly on this character. I will try to get at least 2-3 hours or more playing as this character a day.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I completely and fully understand, I will uphold with my knowledge that no OOC bias is allowed, and if witnessed myself will report this right away.

Have you read & agreed to follow the
Government Faction rules?:

With applying for this, I already made sure that I would fully understand the rules and completely abide by them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will try my hardest to attend these meetings & events as they are scheduled.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Amelia 'Mel' Mawji

title/nickname:
Ms. Mawji

Current age:

Date of birth:
05/03/1997

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Major(s):
Business Studies, Political Science, Economics

Minor(s):
Political researcher

History Work experience:
N / A

Political background:
My family has always been quite supportive of politics. As my father was a part of a police department in Tokyo, my family has been very strict in the case that if I am even accused of breaking the law, I will be severely punished. As of now, my family and I live happily in Karakura. My father has recently joined the KPD. The family has been struck with bankruptcy for quite a while.. Even so we try our hardest to support the community as much as possible, helping in any way we can.

As the years progressed, I started to try to involve myself in a better education. This was not only so I could properly follow my dreams, and live the best life for myself, but for my family as well. I decided I would stop believing in what other people thought about me, and realized I should start to believe more in myself. After some discussions with my family about my political decisions, I decided to move to England to enroll myself at Oxford University. After a few months I got accepted into Oxford University, and started to earn my degrees in Political science and Business studies.

Nationality & birth location:
Korean, Seoul, Capital of South Korea

Fluent languages (Underline your native): Russian

Criminal record:
N / A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I feel that I would be a great candidate, not only because I uphold all the laws with true dedication, but I would never myself break one. I've dedicated most of my life to the communities that I am a part of and make sure that they all get the rights they deserve. By this mean I will not tolerate discrimination, and would never judge someone because of anything outside of their heart and actions. Everyone is welcome to me no matter what, unless they are somewhat a criminal or have done something to prove to me they aren’t with good intentions.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to deny this:
  • Your application is fairly short compared to other applicants
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread