OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
CustomablesSon

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Glapho#2341 | Microphone - Yes

List your timezone and country:
UK - BST/GMT

Describe your activity:
I am active most hours a day around 3 - 5Hrs. I usually have around 1 week of time actually spent on SRP.

Do you have any previous bans?
If so, list them below:

Yes, eroticRP/Trolling - Appealed Since it wasn't my fault.

Reached 4 Warnings - Not Appealed

VoidRP - Attempting to get it appealed because I was avoiding someone since they meta gamed (I have proof).

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

Russian Application - Accepted

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
My motivation to become a reporter is to satisfy the civilians' curiosity, by writing groundbreaking and intriguing articles. I also believe that I am capable of producing very well made and fascinating news articles that will make civilians want to read more. I would also do my best to find information to write follow up articles.
Do you have any experience with writing? Yes, I would enjoy writing in English class, as well as writing my own short stories for fun.

What is your relationship with writing?:
When it comes to writing, I used to think to myself, "oh well this can't be any good" and my thoughts would be genuinely muddled up about what I was writing. However now when I write about things I genuinely enjoy, I love it. I am interested in applying as a reporter, so I could be able to write about the many interesting stories that occur in Karakura. I'd Focus on things such as gang attacks, crime or heists etc.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, as of all my bans I have received, I am trying to revise the rules and teach myself all them. I wasn't thinking clearly when I used to avoid RP. I am working on it, and have learned from my warnings.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I think that I should be accepted because of how detailed, intriguing, and clear my writing can be. This is a great talent when It comes to a job that revolves around writing entirely. I could be a great colleague, and could produce genuinely amazing work when the opportunity arises for me to do so. That is why I want this job, because if I want to use my skill of writing then why not do it in a way that I would enjoy?

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes I completely understand, you have my full respect and trust with listening and obeying these rules.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes I do, as of receiving this job I will make sure that my hours on SRP will meet the quota for this job. I will try my best to be active when possible, so that I can catch the current stories that should be reported on.

Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:
I would imagine that this job would never have a day that is dull with situations for reporting. To work I would try to catch witnesses of any sort of crime activity that has happened, as well as other interesting stories beyond the massive crime scene in Karakura.
I have experienced my fair share of interesting scenarios in Karakura in my time living here. I could have already written a whole book on what I have witnessed and experienced here.

IC (In-Character)

Full Name:

Amelia 'Mel' Mawji

Preferred Nickname:
Ms. Mawji

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:
N / A

Degree/qualifications:
journalism
Political Science
Business
Criminology
Communication.

Nationality and born location:
South Korea, Seoul.

Phone Number:
030-348-5025

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I am very intrigued by felonious activity, including the gang affairs that take place in Karakura. I have always had a passion for writing as well, I tend to run into it often. I have a very curious personality, and am one with a kind heart. I would describe myself as being one who will stop at nothing to find the truth, and full meaning behind my stories.

What are you interested in writing about?
I am specifically interested in writing about gang related activity or gang members involved in crime.

How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I will go out on my own, sort of as an undercover reporter in my free time to try and witness crimes occurring, without purposefully intending to put myself in harm's way. I would also try to ask witnesses from previously occurring crimes to talk to me and share their story.

What are your expectations for the job?:
I expect that this job could be very exciting, as well as possibly dangerous for the sake of trying to investigate further for information.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
N / A

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
Russian
Korean

PROMPTS:

1. #1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura.
The Blackout By: Ms. Mawji

As most of you know there was a blackout a few days ago in Karakura, no one knows how or what caused this unexplained incident.
All types of communication stop working such as: police radios; cell phones; ems radios etc. This unexpected blackout was just. . .out of the blue.
Some people started to gossip about seeing armoured vehicles driving around during the blackout. My best guess is that it was just a minor catastrophe.
Someone or something could have purposely done this to perhaps buy some time for someone. Who Knows? The aftermath of the blackout, a riot ensued outside of the KPD. Luckily however I met someone that was able to tell me a bit more about what had happened.

Apparently this was all started by figures wearing black masks and wielding katanas. They were chasing someone until they were chased away by 3 other masked men. The police quickly caught on and chased down the 2 men, Karakura police members started to detain the culprits and search them. Whilst there were doing so a massive crowd gathered, all of a sudden there were more than 50 people surrounding the police. One police officer was struck with a blade by someone during the incident, and was rushed back to the KPD. Ambulance after ambulance had arrived as well as police in riot gear guarding the police station. This is when things really started to heat up! 2.

More and more civilians started to gather, the air was filled with loud shouting and gunshots. Rubber bullets and absolute brute force were being used to ease down the riot, they didn't know that it was actually escalating the situation drawing more furious people to the KPD. Innocent bystanders were shot for merely just watching, some not even being fairly close to the riot. The Officers started to retreat inside, but yet again this was a bad move, since criminals seized the opportunity to pull weapons out and harm civilians. All that is left to say is our community is crumbling and something has to be done about it. These riots and attacks cannot go on as more and more people are becoming too scared to leave their homes. That is all for this report, I hope everyone stays safe and well.
-Sincerely Mrs. Mawji

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.
Interview "Miyasaki Celestiasume" by :Ms. Mawji

Reporter - Hello, I'm joined here today with Miyasaki Celestiasume. Before we get started why don't you tell us a bit abut yourself and your family.

Miyasaki- Thank you, yes hello my name is Miyasaki, I am 25 years old, I currently work at the Karakura high as a school chef, some of you may have spotted me around school. I have 1 sister and 4 cousins. As of now my passion is to ensure that school children get fed healthy and delicious foods.

Reporter - Great, now we know more about you i think we can head into some questions, is that ok?

Miyasaki - Yeah that is fine.

Reporter - So, What are your thoughts on the community of Karakura, and what do "YOU" think can help it?

Miyasaki - Well, honestly Karakura is a very great town full of amazing people. The only thing i think that needs a bit of improvement is the KPD and how they think deescalating a situation is protecting people when its actually just making things worse

Reporter - Yes. . . .That's understandable.So would you say its how they proceed to take action or is it more to do with crime?

Miyasaki - Well i think it's a bit of both, since i think the crime rate has gone up recently with the riots and gang attacks and how the KPD deal with the situations makes criminals feel like there not going to get caught as much.

Reporter - Hmm. .i see so would you say you know quite a bit about these gang attacks?

Miyasaki - I guess you could say that. I just find them quite interesting, sometimes things just happen out of the blue.

Reporter - heading of the topic of gangs, what are you thoughts about the sewers?

Miyasaki - Oh, i think we all know. To much crime goes on down there, criminals go to hide but its not to risky because you would think someone like me or other civilians would go down there out of free will.

Reporter - yeah. . .Ok!! Shops! what do you think about those?

Miyasaki - There quite rough to describe. Muggings and buying illegal things (for that age group). If seen quite a few drunk kids recently and i'm quite concerned.

Reporter - yeah that is true, Well with all this gang activity do you think Karakura is a very safe place anymore, for young adults and teens?

Miyasaki - Oh definitely not! although i do think these
high schoolers are the ones involved in the, gangs. Not many adults are that dangerous, i don't really think they like this, gang stuff

Reporter - So do you think there should be more restrictions for these teens.

Miyasaki - Restrictions? Well everyone could do with a bit of restrictions, but in this case, yes, i do think they could have metal detectors and some more security in schools to stop students smuggling weapons, alcohol or even drugs.

Reporter - Uh-. . . Well on that note i think we should wrap this up. Thank you all fo-

Miyasaki - Ending so soon? I think you know to much about. . .ME!

*The violent screams of the reporter would become a mere sound as the recording shut off*

- Ms. Mawji

Last edited:

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread