mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

CutieNeedsHelp Shop Application (The Silo)

CutieNeedsHelp

Level 6
CutieNeedsHelp
CutieNeedsHelp
Omega+
-IGN:
CutieNeedsHelp

-Discord: Ant_Cutie<3#7584

-Previous applications?:
Language Application <3 | SchoolRP -
Russian application (Accepted)
Language Application <3 | SchoolRP - Russian application (Denied)
Language Application | SchoolRP - Chhatisghari application (Accepted)

-Previous warns/kicks/bans? :
I do not have any warning's, ban's, or mute'.

-Shop wanted?:
Unowned shop #2. If it is already taken i am willing to have a different spot.

-Why do you want to own a shop?:
I feel like it will open so many more opportunities for me to roleplay in different ways. I know its a big responsibility for someone and I am willing to take on that responsibility. I want to be able to give people a place to extend there roleplay somewhere new and different, that place is the silo. I always see so many people ask in ooc if any store or places will open. I want to be able to open my place as often as I am allowed so people have that place to go sit down and eat after school or lunch on the weekend. It will allow me and others more room for roleplay, like for me my character will learn to do time management, meet new people, and just be able to bring everyone a little something into there world of roleplay. I know me and so many others want places to open more often, and I really want to be that place for them and everyone else.

Personally I need something to put my time into, my roleplays need something new and fresh and I think others want that to. Some thing new and different and just out there to spice up everyone's roleplay experience. I know stores and restaurants are just places most members run in and get out, so shops and restaurants close so much sooner. Sometimes that doesn't give a chance for everyone to actually enjoy the store. I would want my place to be the place that stay's open the staff that interact with the customers and actually enjoy it. Not just here is a menu and then there gone less then three minutes later. I want to bring a new place into the market for everyone, new items, open more often, and possibly new lower prices for even the new members who have close to nothing a chance to get food and give them an experience and like a new friendly face saying "Welcome to srp". I really want my place to become something big. Something I can look forward to and so can other.

-What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I have so many plans for the restaurant, new food and a new addition to the shopping district. I want me restaurant to be something that is common in America nice brick walls, wood floors kind of restaurant. I know srp is based off japan but I want to bring something new, something different to the mix of everything. I have read about how people in Korea, Japan and many other foreign countries to America love American things. They think its new its different and just all around amazing. I want it to be a homey feeling, the waiters to be able to feel like there bringing you a mommas home cooked meal right in front of you. The American feel of a restaurant, the smell of a true American cooked meal, the old paintings of families on there farms. A wall of names of old famous singers and actors. The silo would be the place to go for a nice home cooked meal.

-Design I want to go for

My plan is to go for a really pretty brick walls, wood flooring and just give a really southern American feeling to the place.

-Schedule: I have noticed a lot of store will open on some days other days they wont and sometimes there is a gap when nothing is open. So I want to fill that gap open when nothing is open so I don't ruin another places chance of customers and give others a chance to come in. I would want to be able to open during school hours for the people who are adults, cops, ems, other shop owners, and just people who no longer attend school. I would try to open right after school ends so after school students can come down and relax and have a nice warm meal after a long day at school.

-Menu

Here is a list of the basic items that have/ hopefully still on srp (i rarely see places with them).

Food's:

~Margarita Pizza
~Pepperoni pizza
~Vegetarian pizza
~Mozzarella pizza
~Plain hot dog
~Mustard hot dog
~Ketchup hot dog
~BLT
~Ham and cheese sandwich

Drink's:

~Hot chocolate
~Americano
~Iced coffee
~Oreo milkshake
~Milk carton

I would also want to sell alcoholic drinks I know this will look bad but unfortunately I do not know what alcohols are already in the game that I would be able to place orders to get of them.

Here is a list of custom food and drink that I hope day ill have enough to save up for to get each and every one of them.

-Steak and Baked potato
-Steak and a baked potato

This I would want to be one of the first customs I would save up for as it is one of the most common dish in an American southern restaurant . This dish is a nice warm meal with steak covered in BBQ sauce grilled to the perfect temp served with fresh green beans and a steaming hot baked potato.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.cqpEu_0Or_SP9Rt_mEs2**HaFj?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

-Hush puppies

-Hush puppies is another big southern comfort food they are amazing little small cakes of cornmeal dough that are quickly deep-fried.

-Country fried steak on mash potatoes

-Country fried steak on mash potatoes is something I see in so many American comfort food restaurants, It is steak that is flattened super thin with flour and such and deep fried placed on top of mashed potatoes topped with white gravy.

Here is a list of custom drinks I would love other to enjoy.

-Sweet tea

-Sweet tea is a nice refreshing drink to have on a hot sunny day with a fresh cut lemon inside.

-Watermelon Juice

-Watermelon juice is another refreshing drink to have on a hit summer day, with a lovely piece of watermelon on the rim of the cup.

-Events
I would love to allow people to rent out my restaurant for family dinners, private party's, wedding party's, or even the lovely people who just want to have the restaurant for themselves. Even sport teams who just one a game or just want a place to have after a long day of practice.

Another one I would love to have is an eating contest as I always see Sothern restaurants near me hosting them with money prizes or free life long of something on there menu.

-How will your shop be unique?:

My restaurant is a twist to the japan theme srp has, this is new different an American diner. People will see it as new, different, and i plan for it to stand out above any others restaurants there are in the shopping district. It will turn into a place that is like the second home my customers never knew they even had. A place people can come enjoy a nice warm meal and like they are a kid again. A place that people can be themselves interact with the waiters and owner and even other customers.

It will also introduce new customs into srp new foods and drinks for everyone to enjoy. Something new to the market of srp, something other places don't have, something that makes the place stick out. Something that makes me place, my place, its uniqueness I want me place to be that place everyone knows, its known for the lovely staff, being open often, and just having the best home cooked meals they have seen.

I also want to make it a place to take that special someone for a first date show them you know good taste in food and good taste in places to eat. Show that special someone you know how to treat them to a nice diner.

-Uniforms

I would love the the men and women to wear a suit or a cute little two piece. I wanted the uniforms to be something different not your typical apron and pants. Something formal and new.

Suit:

Two piece outfit:

-How many employees are you planning to have?:

-Owner (CutieNeedsHelp)

-Manager's (0/2)

Two people to be second in charge so if the store owner is busy we have two other people who can be in charge and help a customer.

-Waiters (0/10)

People who will serve the customers and seat them at a table or at the bar.

-Security (0/2)

People who will be able to help if we have any customers causing a scene or disturbing other customers as they enjoy there day or night.

-Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: No she does not have a college degree.

-Past experience:

I have had past experience working for a shop, I have been a waiter and a manager for two different places. Waiter- Cherry street café. Manager- TSUKI KISSATEN diner

Thank you so much for reading my application even if I don't get the place just knowing I finally took the time to apply means enough to me. I hope I can say nice working with you, Until that day comes if it ever does. Enjoy the rest of your day <3

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • This application has been denied due to your recent inactivity on the server (1 month)

Users who are viewing this thread