Cyno Khalid Biography V.4

SirNovox

Level 10
SirNovox
SirNovox
Omega+
1705256084940.png1705256155323.png

2023-12-26_20.22.16.png2023-12-26_20.19.59.png

]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|] ]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|] ]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|] ]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|] ]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|]

Table of contents:
- [Chapter 1] Basic Informations
- [Chapter 2] Other Informations
-
[Chapter 3] Backstory

]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|] ]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|] ]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|] ]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|] ]|I{•------» <> <> »------•{I|]

[Chapter 1] Basic Informations
Name: Cyno
Last Name (Family Name): Khalid

Height: 5'9'' (175,3 cm)
Weight: 155 lbs (70,3 kg)
Build: Slender but muscular
Skin Color: Tan
Eye Color: Reddish-Amber
Natural hair Color: Black
Hair style: Messy, medium-length
Race: Middle-eastern, comes from Arab region, Egypt
Sexuality: Straight

Disease/Problem: chocolate allergy (Causes Stomach pain)

Date of birth: June 23rd
Place of birth: Was born at his home
Languages: Japanese, Arabian, Russian

[Chapter 2] Other Informations

Appearance: Fit, agile and athletic, rather slim but has tones muscles. He sometimes cosplays the Cyno from the game "Genshin Impact" by wearing the outfit the character wears ingame, Cyno Khalid made the outfit by himself at home. He enjoys cosplaying due to the resemblance between Cyno Khalid and Cyno from the game. Has scars scattered across his body, a large one across his chest.

Character Voice: The same voice he has in the game "Genshin Impact", but a little softer and lighter.

Equipment: Phone, Staff of the Scarlet Sands, Dog plushie

Clothing: He wears to him comfortable clothes, mostly tight upper clothing, revealing of baggy.

Hobbies: He loves training his flexibility and to hangout with his friends, cuddles is something he loves the most.

[Chapter 3] Backstory

Born in a loving and kind family at home in Egypt, he is an only-child and is well raised, his parents always kept him well cared for. His mother experimented a lot with hair dye and make up. She had taught Cyno to make unique hair dye. Cyno used hair dye created by himself to use on his hair, making his hair gray/white. He loved reading and spending time with his parents. After time, when Cyno reached the age of 16 he got sent to Karakura High, due to its nature of being a special highschool filled with many new adventures and opportunities. While taking residence in Karakura, his family had unfortunately passed away.

I hope you enjoyed the Biography, thank you for reading! :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread