Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
i play roblox and kiss girls (1).png

What is your Minecraft username?:
bheomie (APPLYING) | bheom (MAIN)
Regarding bans and warnings, none have been on any account of mine, clean record!

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
@yawnzzn

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a microphone! I'm willing to hop in and out of calls whenever.

What is your time zone?:
EST, GMT-5

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand this and completely acknowledge that I am to be demoted if I remain inactive for a long time.

Describe your activity on the server:
Regarding activity within SRP as a whole; I'm quite fairly active on my main account 'bheom.' Likely seeing me online for 4-7 hours, I’ve been on SRP for a year now- I haven’t been on any sudden breaks from the server, being fairly active since I started. Due to school; my playtime on weekdays has a shorter time span than a weekend.

MON-FRI​
SAT​
SUN​
3 PM - 9:30 PM​
10 AM - 11:30 PM | 1:40 PM - 12 AM​
2 PM - 9 PM​

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
Teacher Application
Shopkeeper Application
Event Team Application
BMD Application

Chinese Language Application
Korean Language Application
Korean Language Re-Application
3rd Language Slot Application
Russian Language Application
Japanese Sign Language Application

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
bheomie - CAT | GR-9
bheom - ADULT [BMD] | COLLEGE [M] | GR-12 | [?] | ADULT
-
Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I'm currently applying to the same subject as before; digital technology- but more specifically culinary-arts if it isn't taken.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I'm reapplying due to not only bringing back the experience I had within the faculty faction but then again the nostalgia of applying and meeting people- teaching was my first ever faction and I had originally joined it out of the roles to get the adult tag. But now that it's been quite some time, I figured it would be nice to permanently join once more. Considering motivation; it is the same as before. I wish to expand my experience and know more people, newer people the way I first met when I joined. I figured this would be a great way to help other players expand their- knowledge and help those who just started the server some sort of fun to school RP.

Then again, as in my previous application I had wished to become a teacher at one point in my life and helping people was something I adored doing- yet still adore. The teacher faction was my favourite among the factions I was applying and experiencing. I want to put effort again into my roleplay and have fun with the faction rather than stress over it!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
I completely am aware of so.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand! Training is always needed in a faction, it's how I'll work my way up into HD.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Class logs are considered the quota within the teacher area of faculty; every class log is how many classes they have hosted; in every month the required quota is 10 classes per month, the class logs will state every class the user has hosted into being accounted into their quota.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Rule 1. Respect - Respect others the way you want to be treated, a rule everyone has and should be well aware of. A way to put it is to respect those around you, your peers, colleagues, etc. Shouldn't be insulting each other; calling names and bad mouthing one another, not to go beyond someone's comfort zones, etc. Respect can also go the way of listening, listening is key to a class and in general. When someone that's more authority than you, you should listen to their words, follow their steps. As a teacher, students should follow rules and instructions, take them into consideration and listen. Another way of respect would be to wait your turn, students should wait for their chance to talk- not overlapping into conversations as a teacher is speaking or one of their own peers are speaking. Showing respect by the way they're listening. To add onto this, raising your hand for a question or a chance to speak, when someone is talking- specifically as a teacher, we'd appreciate to not talk over us as we are talking or being rude and calling aloud in the class.

Rule 2. Cursing - As a teacher you'd rather limit the cursing to an extent, keep profanity outside of the classroom; not use it towards someone and also not to overuse it. This rule goes forth with faculty as well, we shouldn't be using those words towards people nor say it aloud in school. Respect goes forth upon the school, not to make bad of it. As it is a high school- it is understandable to let words slip but overusing so; abusing the words and using it upon people or going on aloud would lead to a punishment if continued. I'd warn the student to tone it down to an extent, not to continue their cursing.

Rule 3. Cellphones! - Sure everyone has their phones, but this also goes upon with respect- turn them off in class! It leads along with interrupting, we ask for your undivided attention on us rather than stuck on your phones. If your phone is heard constantly; playing music aloud or continuously ringing or so calling in class, you will be warned 3 times- even so punished if it goes beyond the warnings.

Rule 4. Interrupting, disruptions - As this does go along with respect it is its own rule, please stay seated in class and try not to move around so much. Disrupting goes along with overlapping conversations as the teacher is speaking, speaking aloud or even so making subtle noise or distractions upon the class. It interrupts the lesson and loses everyone's attention in the class.

Rule 5. Participation - Though I won't be calling out each and single individual out, participation and even trying your best is key- it's more so a way of motivation rather than a 'strict rule.' Kids should try and take part in class, it helps to get marks and for the class to hear of you!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've been roleplaying for over 9 years now, growing up with many youtubers who introduced me into roleplaying- such as LDshadowlady, Aphmau, ItsFunneh, Little Kelly and Carly, I've always found myself fond of roleplaying. I had originally started roleplaying alone with my neighbour on the 'free minecraft' apps, to where I had eventually switched to Minecraft- roleplaying with those I met on the server LifeBoat, roleplaying as kids of characters from Aphmau. To where I then met people; starting school roleplays of my own, switching off into Roblox where I had done many school roleplays- expanding my roleplaying using the platform for over 7 years. To this; it all ended up into Discord, becoming more into writing and styles of roleplay, where I had eventually had the thought into going down a trip of memory lane; joining schoolRP where I've been on for now a year! Regarding SRP, I’ve been on here for a nice year now, I’ve experienced many things- crime, romance, family, etc. Mainly indulging myself within crime and romance, detail roleplaying being one of my main aspects.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of Department; they're the ones that are in charge mostly above others in certain or even all departments. They help train others, those that are under their rank and in general. They're the most experienced among the teachers if they have this role, their job is to provide others help and guidance to all teachers among them.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified Teacher; these teachers are experienced and had gone under proper training- leaving them professional and experienced. Those with this rank are ones that were teaching for a while, being under the faculty longer than others. Teachers that are under this rank are those who completed their training, having a good understanding of the educational policies and work.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teacher; these teachers are ones that are finished training, more so newer to teaching and in the faculty. They're somewhat experienced but are still learning and developing their skills upon teaching, they're those who are still getting familiar with everything and taking in the things they have learned from training to take it all into a class.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified Teacher; these ones are those that are just starting on the job. They're under training by those higher than them, learning on their way into training. These teachers are those who haven't met the full requirements and experience to become an NQT, working their way up to that mark- attending their training, etc.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers both in-game and out-of-game are relatively similar, they both serve the same purpose. Teachers are to help and educate students, teaching them certain things to take on into their lives, to acquire knowledge and skills to use in their daily lives. Teachers are those we learn from, those that teach us and help us get through the basics of life. They take their time planning lessons and teaching us things, evaluating students and giving feedback to make them successful. They're there to guide us to the right paths, giving a good example to us. Teachers are to educate and help us, to make us take the path to succeed in life.

Salary wise in person, in Canada (as a Canadian) an average teacher gets paid $48,750 a year, or $25 per hour. Those that are more experienced make up to $81,840 a year. In Japan salary wise for an average teacher goes from ¥300,000 to ¥600,000 a month ($2,500 to $5,000). Salary really depends on experience and education.

Though, SRP wise, teachers can earn a maximum of ¥500,000 per month. Those that are Newly Qualified start with a base pay of ¥350,000 for finishing 10 classes as Qualified Teachers get a base pay of ¥400,000. Every 5 classes complete the minimum quota; teachers can receive ¥50,000+ on top of their paycheck each month.

Each teacher teaches differently depending on their working style and way to go, some are different learners than others- taking it differently how they teach and plan a lesson. Some will take their time in class visually educating those or some will learn and teach by book. Each teacher has their own ways of teaching a class; most depending on the subject they teach. Some will go by their own knowledge upon such, teaching themselves in their own time as they plan lessons. Spare time; it differentiates depending on the teacher. Some teachers take their spare time to mark things for students or plan their own lessons ahead of time. Planning days ahead for certain topics- projects that they'd discuss upon the class, etc. Some teachers will take their spare time as a way to have their own time away from school related topics. They could be taking their time with family; friends, relatives, etc. Having alone time to take a break, mental health breaks, something to ease their stress from work.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
It's rather self explanatory by the name of the server, without teachers it'd be full chaos upon the area. The school wouldn't exactly have its purpose without a little bit of education. In general; teachers are there to help those around during roleplay, helping newer players adapt more into the school topic. Teachers in this server also do educate in general, having people learn new things, making the experiences more interesting and more enjoyable. The teachers do also help us learn more so on Lore and of the server, which adds onto educating us and helping us forth for exams to have our characters into different roles.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Karakura High School works on the MoSCoW planning system; 'Must have, Should Have, Could Have, Will or Wouldn't Have.'​

Dearest, Darling, My universe 날 데려가 줄래 나의 이 가난한 상상력으론 떠올릴 수 는 곳으로 저기 멀리 from Earth to Mars 꼭 같...png

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

[/setdesc]
&6'&7Her eyes fill of purity and innocence, a bubbly presence that always beamed about her. Admiring her beauty as the sun gazed upon her honey locks, she was as if a princess had came out of a book; there truly was nothing bad about her. A melodic tone to her voice that spoke behind a sweet smile, she was my muse- I was the artist.&6' &f&l| &r5'3
1707015470350.png

[APPEARANCE]
Yua, a Japanese adolescent- a doll-like figure. Mesmerizing eyes of a pearlescent tone, sharp and cat like. A promising look to her face, a bubbly demeanor she had. A soft jawline she had, a V shape like face with lovely features. Her lips soft shaped like a heart- a nice rosy tint, dewy and almost plumped nicely. Pale dewy skin, soft and clear, natural light rosy blushed cheeks. A melodic tone she had; a smile she kept as she spoke.

Yua was deemed to be rather a positive person, she was fairly direct with others- an honest yet kindhearted person. A competitive like behavior she had, a teasing tone. A rather charming lady she was, carefree but not careless. A charismatic one she was, her charms of many that brought a good personality. A respectful, social person Yua was. There was a small cheeky side to her when he was comfortable with others, mischievous yet sweet hearted, Nijō was quite clingy to those he became close with, adored little things some wouldn’t notice.

Yua was quite blissful as if she hadn't lost that spark of a child; she was almost like sunshine to the day, surely she had that innocent like demeanor yet she was still responsible and mature as her age.

1707090489269.png

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Nijō was quite a lovely person, she had a good heart and good intentions. A doll she was; just as her appearance- a golden retriever she really was. No matter who the person was she deemed herself a sweetheart to anyone, respect she gave to those in her workplace and attention to the students that spoke. The lady wasn't one to lose her temper, she was quite patient with those she were with, she kept herself calm and collective. With those she worked along with, she showed complete adoration to them and respect that they deserved, yet being completely honest in her words.

What are their plans for the future?
A future- a future she never really found herself fond of thinking about, she was always up and about to any path she was given towards her future. All she wished was to achieve the dreams she dreamed of; to be someone good and dear to others eyes, to become the lady her parents had her grow up to be. A future she didn't mind which path it went about, all she wanted was to make the little Yua proud of herself.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

"I would approach the situation- my first instinct would warn them with their profanity, to not curse and swear as it is disrespectful upon the school and there are classes attending. I'd then try to help resolve the situation as if there is one, seeing both sides to the stories if there is so. If they continue to go forth with cursing and so, I'd contact administration for assistance to stop whatever's happening, if it yet goes on after three warnings I'd proceed into detention slips if possible."

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
"I'd try to draw their attention back to the class, either fixing the situation or why they had stopped listening to make the lesson more interesting to gain their attention. If that doesn't work, I'll engage myself by overhearing the conversations, trying to talk with those bringing myself into the topic- finding a way back to the lesson. If the problem still continues on; I'd reach out to those higher up to help with the situation."

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
If Yua is alone within the lounge, she's likely to be marking her works, finding herself in a calm area getting herself comfortable as she works alone with music playing in her ears. Her attention that drew only on the work she was fixated on- completely unbothered by the background noise.

Though, if Yua is with other workers she'll find herself conversing with other faculty members- where she won't stop talking, being a complete sweetheart and engaging with everyone. Her attention being on every single person she finds herself talking to; giving them a sweet smile as they spoke and complete adoration to her eyes. There's no difference to how she acts within the classroom and outside of it; she's truly a golden retriever, yet when she's with other adults she finds herself more laid back and calm- more honest especially after a harsh day.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
found herself alone in the classroom after a packed day; picking up and collecting the papers left on the counters- strutting to her desk placing them aside. A soft sigh let out from her lips- tucking her honey like strands behind her ear as she sat herself upon her seat. Yua grasped lightly onto a black-inked quill, finding herself marking the worksheets that were given. The black ink pressed upon the papers she marked- her gaze fixated on the work, her hand writing almost like a text font- perfect.

/me stood in front of her class- merely counting the students that were present with her eyes; sharp eyes that gazed quickly at every individual. She nodded lightly before a soft smile brought to her dolly face- her hands clasped together softly getting the students undivided attention. &r"Quiet, quiet, let's get started shall we?" &uHer tone sweet as she spoke; the melodic honey like tone from her voice escaped her lips. She moved herself around the class; handing recipe sheets in her hands, instructions for her classroom.

/me sat upon the top of her desk as she watched the students work themselves- gazing at everyone as she found herself smiling at their conversations in 'panic' of cooking an egg. She found it quite nostalgic as if she were watching her younger self struggle for the first time, Yua got herself off the desk as she strutted around the class gazing at her students- helping those in need and applauding those who figured their way.

/me would fix her hair up, putting it up with her hairpin as she walked around the stoves and counters where the students stood in front of, keeping her attention on them and their food. She'd notice a student who was struggling with a certain part, walking over before looking down with a soft expression- calm. "Here let me help you love," she'd offer in a sweet tone before instructing the person before her, helping them.

Backstory

"Ah, childhood? I had quite many dreams- the dreams I followed yet lead here."

A childhood that she aspired to many dreams; dreams she always wished was to be as sweet hearted like her parents. The young girl always portrayed rather perfect to her relatives, she grew the way her parents treated her- a doll. A doll she was, perfect as can be, innocent and pure she was- beaming blissfulness as she passed.

“I always adored my parents and honestly- they made me the way I am, I was taught well and wish people could be as positive in themselves the way I was taught.”

Yua's parents had owned their own ramen shop down in Tokyo; 'Yume-Kai.' A ramen distro that many had gone to, where Yua had started her work experience then. She had started working under her parents during her highschool years- where she had been a complete help within the shop. Her dreams were to follow her parents footsteps; she found their life the most interesting of anything- her role models she wished to follow till the end of her life.

Her relatives knew her not only as a persistent little lady but as ‘ahiru’ which meant duck- for her puffy cheeks and pouty expression when she awaited on food- as well as ‘dango’ the famous Japanese dumpling for her puffy cheeks when she ate; her puffy soft face.

“I personally do not see what they’re talking about!”

Yua had continued around in the shop during her highschool years as a part-time worker due to her studies, which lead on after her graduating high school. She had become a full time worker due to her love for the customers she served, yet still thriving in her studies becoming a studious and persistent- independent in her life. She never had much worries in her life; she wasn’t one to ask for help but to help others. A positive young lady she stayed during her adolescence.

Truly she wasn't always 'sunshine and rainbows,' positive she deemed to show- many things were behind such a dolly smile. Heart break being one of many. A heartbreak she suffered from, honestly- many heartbreaks, but who would've known such things could ever happen? She never deserved it. It broke her mentality but she yet thrived to continue her sweet like demeanor, making sure nobody was to worry of her- a people pleaser.

Yua had always adored the customers and helped out within the workspace; she always found herself fond of making conversations with them when she could, gossiping to even just being close with many. Despite the entirety of her work life; studies were one of her main focuses after her and her family. She went to college; graduating with a masters degree in Business as well as Culinary; taking other courses such as graphic designing in her love of the arts. Truly, she was mainly focused on culinary as she helped within Yume-Kai majority of her life, adoring food.

The lady had found herself after graduating- perked on the topic of her future, what she would be? What would she do after graduation? The age of 22, she had eventually moved away from Tokyo, leaving the shop under her parents hands at last, where she traveled parts of Japan- finding herself comfortable in Karakura.

A job.. Truly it never really stressed her out much yet, only fumbled upon her as she thought of it. Yua had done research whilst in college about jobs that she could make use of her skills and studies into which she had found herself interested in teaching. Teaching was something new to her dreams, there were many things that piqued her interests as she had done research within the industry of it. A workplace she could provide into cooking as well as a positive demeanor; making use of her studies and her personality to others, to bring a lively aura to students. A job where she could meet new people- co-workers, friends- yet a new beginning into Yua’s life.

And to now, here she is, abiding in Karakura- in hopes her dreams she aspired to come true, teaching.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Yua Nijō
-
The lady placed her hands in her lap, smiling softly as she answered. "My name is Yua Nijō, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss Nijō

Given Name(s):
Nijō Yua

Preferred Name:
The lady pondered for a moment before answering, "I'd prefer students referring to me as Miss Nijō, though I'm surely fine with Yua."

Age (Minimum is 25):
"I am currently 26 years old."

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
The lady laughed awkwardly, gazing at the one questioning her. "Er, does this really need to be answered..? I'm single though."

Nationality:
"I am fully Japanese, both born and raised in Japan."

Current Location:
"I reside in Karakura, Japan, coming straight from Tokyo!"

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

"I've worked under my parents since I was a teenager; a restaurant back in Tokyo- it was more so a ramen shop, helped serve customers as well as cooked in the back. It was at first a part time job before I graduated highschool; having a full time job as I did college. To where it leads to being a good- 6 years?"

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Business Administration
Culinary Arts

Minors:
Biology
Graphic Design

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

N/A​

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread