KotaLobo
Omega+
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):
S_SENKIE

Timezone:
CST

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I'm on every day and pretty much all day, so I'm available at almost any time of the day and at any date I'll be needed.

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
bimboscutie !#7105

How long have you been building?:
I haven't been building for very long, about a few months now with my current style. Even though I haven't been building for a long time now, I feel like I'm doing very well at learning the building style that SRP tends to have within most of their builds.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
My main goal for being on the build team is to really get to know a lot more people in the community like any other regular player of SRP. I'd also like to improve my building skills and I believe that this can be a really great opportunity to do so. I find that I work better on a team than by myself, which could help me a lot in my choice of trying to improve the skills I already have to build. I've always wanted to be some type of builder for a server, so now that I've taken the time to learn how to add more to my builds and that I've learned the main building style of SRP, I believe this is my time to attempt to finally apply for a team to build with.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
My strong suits as a builder is building interior and organics.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:
I do understand that I'll be working in a team and not always by myself.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
My builds are usually a modern style since I'm more comfortable with it, but I will be open to trying new kinds of builds.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

Apartment F3 238: [INTERIOR + ORGANICS]
1663084196696.png
1663084215596.png
1663084231076.png
1663084276247.png

Plot In Creative On S_SENKIE Alt:

[ORGANICS + EXTERIOR]

1660708568462.png
1660708589493.png
1660708619054.png

[ORGANICS + INTERIOR]
1659734147340.png

1659734169944.png
1659734187931.png

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Build Team! After discussing your application with the builders, we have unfortunately come to the decision to deny your application.
- Your examples don't match up with the scale & style of SchoolRP​

Users who are viewing this thread