Yes, I do

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
AEDT (Australia Eastern daylight time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand

Describe your activity on the server:
I spend a minimum of 2-4 hours or more on the server every day, and I frequently check the forums for updates.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.29081/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/daddyalis-language-application.31460/ ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Main:
(daddyali) Adult

ALT
(rionmmv) College student B

Trivia
What subject are you applying to teach?:

Art

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
To make a significant contribution to our community, being a teacher is one of my goals. Being a teacher is a priceless contribution that I'm motivated to desired to serve those around me. Teaching is one of the most straightforward methods to make an effect. Teachers have an impact that goes well beyond the classroom and do more than just teach. I am more than simply a teacher; I am are also a friend, a confidant, and a mentor. Making a difference in as many students' lives as you can is one of the most popular motivations for becoming a teacher.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I am willing to go through it again since I fully comprehend.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Those are the places where you may find out how long a class lasted, how many people were in it, and who taught it. They are crucial so that we can establish whether someone actually hosted a class for the entire duration of instruction.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Rule 1

-Every student is accountable for their late assignments and need to be able to turn in their work by the deadline, To ensure that no student falls behind on any of their work, teachers must adhere to this tight regulation.

.Rule 2

-The worst scenario is when a student shows up to class high on alcohol or drugs; this is not acceptable in a teacher's class and will have consequences. Moreover, it is insulting to the instructor who is in charge of the class.

Rule 3

-Everyone must be polite to one other and behave similarly in the classroom; bullying is not permitted under any circumstances. There is also another consequence for students who think it is amusing to pick on their classmates.

Rule 4
-No fighting, fighting is a weak person's tool. Put an end to it in a mature, respectful manner.

Rule 5
-No offensive language is allowed in my class, and students are expected to always pay attention to the instructor when she or he is speaking to them.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have extensive experience from playing roleplaying games like GTA and others as well as various Minecraft servers.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description:
In your capacity as HD, you are responsible for ensuring that all teachers adhere to the Teacher COC. You would also guarantee that the students in your department have access to sufficient resources.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This entails having both an acceptable educational level and an academic degree. A qualified teacher is one who has a high level of intellectual stimulation, is knowledgeable about the qualifications needed to become a QT, and has great communication skills with students.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: NQTs are educators who have successfully completed the requirements for certification as instructors and have fully displayed their skills. They are able to conduct their own classes without the requirement for a QT or HD to supervise them. NQTs must demonstrate their independence and management skills in the classroom before they can be promoted to the status of qualified teacher (QT).

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: UTs are recently hired teachers who are still required to complete their training in order to better understand their role as educators and pass their training. They might also want assistance from a QT or HD.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers impart important lessons to students while also assisting others in understanding how the world operates. They serve as both figures and role models for the kids; this is true both OOC and ICly. There is a monthly cap of 25 classes, and they are only permitted to offer 4 classes every OOC day. They are paid roughly 350,000 per 10 classes, plus an additional 50,000 per five classes. Teachers typically schedule classes outside of the classroom and engage in social interactions, which counts both ICly and OOCly since teachers must schedule and prepare for their upcoming classes. Consider a scenario where a teacher leads 15 classes. When the month is over The base, which is 350,000, plus one additional set of five classes, for which you receive 50,000, would be handed to them. If the teacher hosts 15 classes, the final tally would be 400,000, and the teacher would be compensated. Another illustration is that if they take the maximum number of lessons each month, which is 25, they would receive the base salary of 350,000 plus the bonus of 50,000 three times (50,000 + 50,000 + 50,000), for a total of 500,000 at the end of the month, Education and future preparation of the next generation:

Teachers are in charge of educating and preparing the incoming class of students. They transmit subject-specific knowledge while also assisting students in the development of critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills. Encouragement of social and emotional growth: Teachers are essential in encouraging the social and emotional growth of their students. They foster a safe learning atmosphere that encourages constructive interactions and collaboration while also assisting kids in growing their self-confidence, empathy, and respect. Most essential, they must involve pupils in their lessons and educate to the best of their abilities. When keeping an eye on Karakura students, staff members will occasionally stop to converse. Alternatively, teachers can take a little break in the faculty lounge or by themselves in their classroom. As long as it's appropriate and at least somewhat relevant to the classroom, teachers are free to engage in a wide range of activities. the phase of instruction known as "reaction," which involves giving students feedback after evaluating assignments that were hopefully planned in the Previous planning step. Grades can be sent to students Icly and posted to the Discord's message board. Ali Garcia spends her free time with her eight children, none of whom have a father figure or biological father, or she completes grading her students' assignments.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are crucial because they provide knowledge and skills that enable students to find employment and make sensible decisions as adults. There are some days when a kid may only see a grin from his or her teacher due to the problems with friends and family that a huge percentage of children today deal with. Teachers are not only there to provide knowledge to us. Because they assist students whenever possible and make me smile, even on the worst days, I consider practically all of my professors to be akin to family.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MOSCOW
The Lesson Planning System operates on a "Must have" "Could have" and "Would have" basis.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Ali is a curvy young woman, with sun kissed tan skin. She'd be 5'6 with grey seductive eyes that complemented her black lushes hair. Ali would typically wear formal neat clothing, depending on the day along with black boots that defined her long legs. She is one-of-a-kind; she stands out in a crowd. She is cheerful, silly, and energetic. Her passion is to provide the best experience possible for the students and to allow them to enjoy school as much as she did when she was in school. Ali is vivacious and outgoing; she enjoys teaching her children and knowing that she has had an impact on their lives in some way. Her future plans include spending more time with her children and attempting to reintegrate into her life as a result of past events such as cancer.

Every student deserves a fresh start and to be treated honestly as an individual. She'd believes that each and every one of her students has the potential to grow into something bigger than they already are. Every previous pupil is, in a way, like family to her. He will offer everything to each of her students from the moment they enter the building till the moment they graduate. - She makes sure that every one of his students succeeds in a better life,

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
She'd approach it in one of two ways. Find something interesting to do to get the class more involved in the subject, such as a game. However, if they were being unruly or if this was a repeat offence, She'd try to flick the lightswitch off or make some other gesture to get their attention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
She would whistle loudly and stand taller to make herself appear more serious before signaling to the students to quiet down and explain so that they could get on with the lesson and do some activities.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She'd probably behave the same way she always does! While she might use this time to mark some assignments or brainstorm ideas for class, she'd still be the same energetic and upbeat person she is outside the lounge!

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me She'd would gather all of the resources required for the upcoming project that the students would be working on in class

/me She'd walk over to the chalkboard, picking up the short, white chalk before beginning to write on the board

/me She'd will instruct the students on what we will be doing and will not continue until everyone has grasped the concept

/me She'd would smile at everyone while they worked and ask me questions about what to do. Ali Garcia would sip her coffee, completely forgetting she was in the middle of a class.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Ali Garcia has had the good fortune to grow up not only with her favourite teacher, but also with someone she refers to as her mother. Her mother taught her some of life's most important lessons, including love, kindness, gratitude, courage, honesty, acceptance, dignity, and fairness. She also advised her on how to raise her daughter and ensure she was academically challenged and met all developmental milestones. Ali began preschool/elementary school with a close family friend shortly after her younger sister was born, thanks to her mother's influence. Her mother wanted the best education for her children. She began attending school with her mother when she was years old, and while she purposefully avoided being my direct classroom teacher, When they got home, her mother always reinforced everything she had learned during the day. Her mother was a strong supporter of literacy and instilled in her a love of reading at a young age. Her mother's five grandchildren have a massive library of books that she created on her own with every holiday, birthday, and "just because" present. Although her mother died recently, Ali will never forget the times she spent with her mother and will cherish everything she taught her about life and how wonderful it was to be educated at such a young age. Ali was born on May 19, 1995, and began to contact her extended family. Ali always thought of her students in memory of her mother, Ali's father was jailed and sentenced to six months in jail when Ali was one, so she never really knew her father until he got released from jail, he was very violent and abusive to both Ali and her mother, later on, the same night that he was released, he ****d his wife and got her pregnant with Ali's now known as the younger sister .In honor of her mother, Ali became a teacher. When she graduated high school in 2013, she decided to pursue a bachelor's degree in History and Art because her mother loved History and Art following her tumultuous journey, Ali Garcia then endured cancer treatments for more than a year.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Ali S. Garcia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Ali

Preferred Name:
Miss Garcia or Miss Ali

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Mexican

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details
Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree Of History

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History, Art

Minors:
History, Science, Geography

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Spanish, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Accepted
Thank you for your application! Welcome to the Highschool Teacher faction, you'll start your journey off as an Unqualified Teacher (UT).

Once you have been given your roles in the Academics Discord you will be pinged regarding Teacher Training from a HD (Head of Department), or myself. Once you have completed training you will receive your classroom and access to start your own classes.

* If you have further questions, feel free to contact me via the teacher channels in Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread