What Country are you from?:
Australia

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
ali x#6486

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I strongly understand

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes, I understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am on the server usually for a minimum of 2-4 hours per day and I check the forums for news regularly.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.29081/ (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/daddyalis-language-application.31460/ (ACCEPTED)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I think the main motivation for teaching is that I get a chance to pass on what I know to future generations. While this level of influence has a lot of responsibilities, it does get a fair amount of respect. One of the most common reasons to become a teacher is to make a difference in the lives of as many students as you can. Since I have roleplayed as a student before, I also needed to figure out what I wanted my character to be for the future, and school staff has definitely made an impact on my choice. I've also found teaching as an interesting role to play, and I love to encourage students to follow their dreams.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I do have experience in roleplaying. I have played many different roles and played in various types of roleplaying on Minecraft. Roleplaying is one of the only things I'm good at doing, and I really enjoy it. To me, it's very entertaining.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes, I have read the Faculty Handbook and I completely understand it.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are a type of book that is used to hold data, statistics, etc. This is what teachers use to keep track of everything. They can be used in a variety of ways that keeps track of what they teach, when they teach, recording attendance, student-teacher conferences, and other things along these lines. Classroom logs are very important to the school because they keep track of everything that goes on in each and every classroom.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
If I wanted to start a school field trip, I would of course ask the principal first. If he decides to say no, I'll plan another assignment. If he decides to say yes, I will then plan with the principal how they are going to get there. I will then have the student’s parent or guardian sign a permission slip, or have the student show me proof their parent or guardian has given permission that their child can attend the field trip. After the field trip is over and done with, I would then have the students do a worksheet on the topic.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Respect one another, as well as any form of authority.

2. Keep your hands to yourself.

3. No profanity or racist/homophobic remarks and/or comments within the classroom.

4. No phones unless permitted beforehand.

5. Always come to class prepared.

6. Be ready to get out of your comfort zones.

7. No eating or drinking in class.

8. Raise your hand if you would like to speak, unless I have asked you to blurt it out.

9. No touching given materials unless told to do so.

10. Help keep the classroom tidy

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
In general, I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember. I mainly do family roleplays, city roleplays, and school roleplays. I've been so tied up to roleplaying because it makes me think about my future and what amazing things I can do with it. If I were referring to school roleplays, they help me learn stuff in real life.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD: Head of Department (HD) - As Head of Department, you must ensure that other teachers are following the Teacher COC. You would also make sure that your department has enough resources for the students.

- QTLS: QTLS is a teacher promoted by NQT. They are more used to doing lessons and should be a role model for NQT's.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - Now you are closer to being a Fully- Qualified Teacher! You can host classes on your own, just as long as you have permission from the Head Department. (HD)

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are the ones standing between you and the real world, and for a good reason. They are there to teach you important things, such as Geography, English, etc. Without teachers, there would be many unemployed, due to not knowing what to do. School is all about getting prepared for your future. School teaches you many ways how to get a job, and make profit to help you and your family survive. Teachers earn 200-250k a year, which can usually be adjusted due to their performance.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are so important because they teach students skills and tasks, so the students can get a decent job, and be wise with their decisions when they're older. Given the issues with friends and family that face a large number of students today, there are some days when a student may only see a smile from his/her teacher. Teachers are not just there to teach us things. In my opinion, I see almost all of my teachers kind of as family, because they help students out with everything, and they put a smile on my face, even on the hardest days. Teachers are also important to a SchoolRP server because without teachers, it really wouldn't be a school roleplay. Teachers are one of the main things about SchoolRP. The SchoolRP server itself, is about growing up in school and planning on what you would like to be in the future to make profit out of. Without teachers, this would not be the point.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school use the system called “MoSCo” which means must have, should have, could have, Which is the current teaching plan the school of Karakura is using.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
She prefers her hair to be black, because personally she believes it gives her teaching vibes. Although, she plans to dye her hair black eventually. She has grayish-looking eyes. She is very unique, meaning she stands out in the crowd. She is a very cheerful, silly, and energetic human-being. She plans to be known as a sociology teacher, but she came to the conclusion she is too shy, but now it is time for her to step up and show her skill. She tends to enjoy her students a lot, because she believes they're like her children. She couldn't even think about being disrespectful to any student or teacher. Being the sweet person she is, she tends to love everyone, including the troublemakers, even if they're a pain.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would approach the gang of delinquents, looking disappointed in them. I would try and separate them from each other while explaining to them they shouldn't be using profanity on school grounds. If they do not separate themselves from each other, I would politely give them a warning. If they still choose to not stop, I would inform school staff about the gang of delinquents.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would clap my hands, to draw the students attention. I would then politely give the class a warning. I would tell them if they do not listen, I would send them out of the classroom. I'd then ask them if they would like to be punished that way. If they get sent out of the classroom and come back and start being reckless once again, I would threaten to give them detention after school. If they are still reckless after this warning, they will then receive detention after school.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When in the teacher's lounge, my character would keep to herself and respect her surroundings. For any other teachers that are in the lounge, she would be as nice as possible to them. She would take a quiet break from all of the students, to get herself prepared for her next class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me would get out all materials needed for the upcoming project the students will be doing in-class.

/me me would hand out the materials to each student, as they chose what they wanted

/me would give instructions to the students about what we will be doing, and won't go on until everyone has gotten the idea

/me would look at everyone with a bright smile as they work away, and ask me questions on what to do.

/me would sip on her coffee, completely forgetting that she was mid-class.

Backstory
Ali Garcia has been fortunate enough to not only grow up with her favorite teacher but also someone she calls Mum. her mum taught her some of life’s greatest lessons – love, kindness, gratitude, courage, honesty, acceptance, dignity, and fairness, also gave her advice on how to raise her daughter and make sure she was challenged academically and meeting every developmental milestone. Her, mother, had her learning at a very young age as Ali started preschool/elementary school with a close family friend just after her younger sister was born. Her mother wanted to give her children the best education possible. She started attending school with her mum when she was 2½ years old and although she purposely avoided being my classroom teacher directly, her mum always reinforced everything she had learned during the day when they got home. her mother was an avid supporter of literacy and instilled her love for reading at an exceptionally young age. her mother's five grandkids have a tremendous collection of books that she single-handedly created with each holiday, birthday, and “just because” present. Although her mother passed away recently, she will never take for granted the times she spent with her mum and will treasure everything she taught her about life, and how wonderful it was to be educated at a young age, Ali was born on the 19th of May 1995 and began to come in contact with her extended family.

Ali always thought her students in memory of her mother, When Ali was one, her father was jailed and sentenced to six months in jail so she never really knew her dad until he got released from jail he was very violent and abusive to both Ali and her mother, later on, the same night that he was released he ****d his wife and got her pregnant with Ali's now known as the younger sister.

Ali became a teacher in commemoration of her mother. she has wanted to be a teacher at a young age when she graduated high school in 2013 she decided to get a bachelors degree in geography and geography as her mother loved geography, sociology after her very eventful journey, she got her first job as a teacher.

In-Character Information
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Ali Hemingway Garcia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Ali

Preferred Name:
Miss Ali or Miss Garcia

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Spanish

Current Location
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree Of Sociology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Sociology, Geography

Minors:
Art

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Spanish, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Sociology

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Mistalee

Level 104
DENIED.
- Your application is perfectly decent, however, your current performance as a teacher leaves me a bit skeptical on whether or not you can switch subjects. Try to complete 15 classes as a Geography teacher first, then try re-applying.

- If you have any questions regarding my response, please shoot me a direct message at Knot#636

Users who are viewing this thread