Kaii

Level 4
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
DaddyKai
How old are you?:
I am currently 14 years of age.
Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I don't think I have any previous bans but I may be wrong. If I do it was most defiantly over a year ago or some time.
What country are you from?:
I am from the United States of America!
Do you have Discord?:
Yep, I do! It is Kaii#1448! Feel free to message me if you have any questions!
How long have you played the server for?:
My Current AR Check is 30 days with 9 hours!
List your current and past applications:

Shop Owner Application - [Accepted]
French Language - [
Accepted]
French Language - [Denied]
Drama Teacher Application #1 - [
Denied]
Drama Teacher Application #2 - [
Denied]
What is your motivation for applying?:
I have a few motivations for applying for the position of doctor. One of the biggest motivations is that I would like to be a doctor In Real Life as my Career and roleplaying as a doctor is like the next best thing currently. Also, I love assisting people for the most part so becoming a doctor would allow me to be in such a position to be helping others who are injured. Also, would enjoy to have a new type of roleplay available and gain experience of roleplaying as a doctor.
What do you know about medical practice?:
I know the minimum of Medical practice. I have never really needed to use much of the medical skills I have learned in school but I have taken a few medical classes and I have notes from them of which I could use and apply into roleplay.
What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Yes, I do know the basic color codes in a medical emergency. They Are the following :
-Code Red - Fire (I hope this never happens)

-Code Blue - a medical emergency is occurring in the hospital.

- Code Black - Means Bomb Threat (Hopefully such thing never happens)

-Code Pink - is an Infant or Child Abduction

-Code Orange - Is a Hazardous material or spill incident

-Code Silver - Active Shooter (Pew Pew)

-Code Violet - Is Violent or combative individual

-Code Yellow - means Disaster

-Code Brown - means Severe weather

-Code White - is an Evacuation

-Code Green - means Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge if I am inactive I will be demoted from my position.

*Each position has a minimum age limit? *(N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?
During work hours Ezekiel isn't always the most serious but he can still take such things very seriously. He is a very gentle person when it comes to others, and will do his best to defend those who he loves and cares for. Off the job, Ezekiel will attempt to make a joke out of most things though not always doing the best job of such he will still have an effort to lighten the moment.
do they look like?
A Bisexual French male standing at 6’2 would have Dyed blue hair with a deep voice. He would smell of Clive Christian Noble XVII. The male would be Heterochromia and would have a strong french accent.
Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
No Ezekiel does not have any physical or mental illness.
What makes your character unique?
Ezekiel is unique by a few factors. First, he loves being able to learn new things and experience all of what life can offer him. He also enjoys helping animals on the beach when they’re injured. He is a very defensive person at times but also as I stated before he tries to bring light and justice to most situations.
Backstory
As a child, Ezekiel was always interested in the needs of others. He got exceedingly good grades in his classes for someone apart of his family... His mother fell ill at when Ezekiel was 10. She had fallen ill with some sort of cancer that was unknown during the time. Doctors did their best to fight off this illness while Ezekiel focused on his schooling and not really paying much attention to his ill mother. It was only later when she was on her “Death Bed” he paid attention to her. He realized she wouldn't be there for much more of his life so he tried to spend time with her. She later died in Ezekiel’s arms (Her head was in his arms). After such Ezekiel wanted to become a doctor to treat the ill making sure people didn't have to go through the death of a close family member. On the other hand during the time his mother was ill his father did nothing but drink and went out with his “Friends” which later he died during a car accident on the highway back to their residency. At the time of his father's death Ezekiel was 17 in his Junior year of high school, Which he finished later on. he became much more interested in becoming a doctor. Still hoping to work somewhere in the medical field, he had the want to become a Doctor inside of a hospital. He took a liking to one of his teachers Mr. D who helped guide him through High school and who also shows again later within his life. Passing all his classes with high grades he became part of the honor classes the following year. (Senior Year) After Graduating Highschool Ezekiel decided to go straight to college to start his life as an adult. During college, Ezekiel got multiple degrees. A few degrees he obtained were Psychology, Human Genetics, Medical Studies (Medications)
SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Ezekiel Emerson
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Ezekiel Emerson
Preferred Name:
Mr. Emerson
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
French
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
Working Experience:
Academic Degree:
Doctorate
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology, Human Genetics, Medical Studies (Medications)
Minor(s):
Chemistry, Biological Studies, Physics
Native Languages:
French
Other Languages:
Japanese

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Message me on discord. Berttie#3413​

Users who are viewing this thread