mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted DadRP Chef Application (Re-Apply)

Maru Karu

Level 13
DivorcedDadRP
DivorcedDadRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
DadRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
SnizzySausage#1414

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am extremely active on the server and have been for a year now. I try to play as much as I can everyday though I am
usually on at night, because I have school and work during the day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
2 Bans for ERP, the last ban was 9 months ago. (Linked Below)
1st: Appeal
2nd: Appeal

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I understand, I acknowledge and accept it.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Sous Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of the chef is to allow kids who do not have a meal to get a meal everyday, during breakfast and lunchtime. These meals differ every day, and are usually 1-3 items, this includes the main course, a drink, and usually a snack to go with it. (Ex: Chicken, Water, and an apple) Another part of the job is to be prepared before hand as to prep a meal for each potential student that will be in the line, whether there be none, or one-hundred. The chef must be in proper attire during work hours and must be prepared for any situation such as disrespect, or harassments from students. A chef also must know the basics to cooking and preparing a meal, this will help aid in their ability to get meals hot and ready for students. It is also known that a chef should know safety regulations as well to prepare for the worse case scenario (ex: A kitchen fire). They should treat a student with respect no matter the situation and always get a hold of SLT to help in any situations they can not control.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have experience being a student, and a surgeon in the roleplay world, both of the roles I found different yet fun for the most part, of course they each had ups and downs but that comes with every role. With those roles I have experienced player harassments and have learned how to cope with that, whether it be get someone who can actually take care of the issue ICly or ask staff to tell them they need to fearRP, so that RP may continue. During my time being a surgeon I was hit with multiple rushes so even in extremely stressful moments I learned how to relax and take a breath. As a student I learned how to socialize with other people, and get more acquainted with them, I also learned the responsibility of needing to be on school grounds during hours!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
-APPLICATIONS-

Police App - DENIED
Teacher App - DENIED
EMS Intern - ACCEPTED
Surgeon App - ACCEPTED
Police App - PENDING
Russian - ACCEPTED
German - ACCEPTED
Polish - ACCEPTED
3rd Lang - ACCEPTED
German - ACCEPTED
Hawaiian - ACCEPTED
Korean - ACCEPTED
JSL - ACCEPTED
-APPEALS-
1st Ban APPEAL - ACCEPTED
2nd Ban APPEAL - ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Currently my character is 18 and in Highschool.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
(I'm giving examples in an RP setting because there are different ways to go at this and I find it easier to explain through acting it out)

My Characters RP Response to SimpleRP: *She'd turn to the student with a deep disappointed gaze, for a moment she'd sit silent with her brows furrowed and her arms folded she'd stare at the student with intent* "You, come here. If you do not stop acting up, I will get SLT involved got it? Good. Now run along child. *she'd unfold her arms returning to whatever she had been doing previously*

My Characters RP Response to RebelRP: *She'd turn to them furious, her eyes would be wide and her brows would be furrowed she'd fold her arms over one another and would speak with great sternness and volume* "DO NOT! Disrespect me young man/woman. If you keep it up I will not hesitate to give you detention, do I make myself CLEAR?" *She'd stare awaiting an answer her gaze would be as if she were ready for anything* "Good, now get going and learn some respect" *She'd unfold her arms straightening her attire and would get back to doing what she were doing before*

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
(I'm giving examples in an RP setting because I find it easier to explain through acting it out)

*She'd radio for SLT or someone who can hand out detention, giving them the location of the fight and would then proceed to intervene. She'd shout with great volume to get their attention and to hopefully shock them into stopping the fight* "HEY!! YOU TWO! GET OFF OF EACH OTHER!"
(Below are the following actions in Scenarios that might occur after this action. Depending on what the students do.)
Cooperation RP (They follow directions, and don't keep fighting): *She'd then approach getting between the two so they could not go back to fighting* "The both of ya cut it out, now explain yourselves one at a time." *After listening to both sides of the story she'd deem which person was innocent or guilty in the situation who started it and would give them detention for picking fights*
Rebel RP (They continue fighting and discard her wishes): *She'd attempt to pull them off of each other, and would get in between them, she'd hold her arms out as if she were ready for anything to happen between the two, she'd swiftly be looking side to side to make sure neither of them try to do something without her noticing it. her face would look Upset and furious with the two, she'd say with a stern voice, and through her teeth* "Both of you, detention!! Now go separate ways, and if I catch you two fighting again, I will not hesitate to get SLT!! Now go!" *She'd stand with her arms crossed making sure they both walked separate ways, then returning to whatever she was doing.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
(I'm giving examples in an RP setting because I find it easier to explain through acting it out)
*She'd look at them with wide eyes and a puzzled expression, she'd say with a questioning voice* "You know, you are supposed to be a role-model for students, please quit acting foolish or I will head to our higher-ups and report you for behaving as such, you have a job, please act professional while at it. *She'd await their response*

They continue: *She'd proceed to roll her eyes and would walk away, heading to one of the Higher-ups. When there she'd report them for what they were doing, where they were, and who they were.*
They Stop: *She'd simply nod and would cross her arms, speaking to them in a soft tone* "Thank you for listening, I did not want to have to report my co-worker, next time be a little more professional, I will see you around!" *She'd smile nodding and would walk off, allowing them to act more professional*

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Marulii is a kind hearted person, she is very soft and gentle with others, in the break room she will usually be sipping a cup of coffee and trying to make chit chat with other co-workers, she'd be very sweet to them, and give plenty of respect in her own soft way. She'd usually try to be very well behaved and professional, knowing that any student might see her if someone opened the door. She'd usually like to talk about cooking as it is her hobby, and job. She will usually seem very nervous and afraid of other co-workers but in reality it is just her soft nature. She treats the breakroom as any other room in the school, knowing that even though only staff is allowed in there, she must stay professional.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She'd turn on the burner in the kitchen filling a pot with frying oil and turning the burning to high to heat up the oil. She'd then proceed to prepare chicken breasts, legs, and wings. She'd then take a long thermometer dipping the end into the oil to make sure it were at the correct temperature. Once it were correct she'd put it on medium-low to make sure it didn't bubble over and cause a fire. While keeping it hot she'd prepare a rub for the chickens. Once made she'd lay the chicken into it then placing them on a pan. Once all the chicken was prepared she'd put on heat resistant oven mitts to protect her arms and hand from any popping oil from the pot, she'd use long tongs to grab the chicken and place it into the pot of oil to fry the chicken. Once the chicken was fried she'd place them on a separate pan and would use a separate thermometer to check the internal temp of the chicken to make sure it were cooked correctly and not raw. If it were correct she'd place a healthy proportion into a small bucket, then would place the small bucket on a tray with water and an apple.

/me She'd set her apron over herself and would tie it firmly behind herself setting it around her waist and a small bow on her back. She'd then place a hairnet on, and would then place a chef hat upon her head. She'd then walk over to the sink washing her hands thoroughly. She'd then grab a pair of latex gloves and would put them on her hands, she'd then proceed to prepare the meal proportions for Breakfast/Lunch and would sit at window of the kitchen in the cafeteria, awaiting students to line up. While waiting she'd clean the counter with some disinfectant spray and a extra absorbent paper towel.

/me She'd take some pizza dough out of the fridge that she had prepared the previous day, she'd then sprinkle some flour on a table and would rub some flour on a rolling pin and would proceed to roll out the pizza dough. she'd try to form it into a good circle with her gloved hands, and would then use a ladle grabbing some marinara sauce, pouring it on the pizza in a spiral motion then rubbing it with the bottom of the ladle to spread it evenly across the dough of the pizza dough. She'd then place the ladle in the sink and would grab some mozzarella cheese from the fridge sprinkling it on to the pizza. She'd then proceed to move the pizza onto a pizza stone, and would place it into the oven at 450 degrees, for 14-20 minutes or until the crust was golden brown. She'd then take it out allowing it to cool and would get some water and mochi ready to serve it in the correct proportions for students.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Marulii Liousette

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Co-workers: Marulii
Students: Miss Liousette

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Majors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Culinary Arts
Minors:
Baking and Pastry Arts and Food Preparation

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Japanese (English), German, and Polish

Backstory
Marulii K. Liousette

On January 2nd, 1995, a baby girl was born in Saint-Denis, France.
Growing up she led a pretty normal life, she didn’t partake in anything very trouble like, and would usually focus more on her studies, however she fell in love with cooking at such a young age, what started it were the French dessert ‘beignets’ the powdered sugar covered, fried dough with honey drizzled on top was the perfect treat to start her career. She was first introduced to the dessert in her mothers kitchen, where she helped mom prepare the desserts for special occasions, or for desserts after dinners. It was her most favorite thing to make. She even brought it to school some days to let her friends eat the sweet treat.

When she was in freshman year of Highschool, she took a culinary class and she was 2nd best in her class! Her teacher was incredibly impressed by how fast and how intrigued she was with cooking. One day when she was headed home her teacher had stopped her in the halls and had given her a flier for a school baking competition! When she had made the beignets she had been making her whole life, such a simple treat won her first place, which was a 4-year scholarship to a university where she’d take culinary classes! When she graduated high school, she immediately went to the university and took a route to get her Major in Culinary arts, during the time she also took Baking and Pastry Arts, as well as Food preparation for her minors. After 4 years she graduated from college in 2018 with her impressive degrees, and she owned her own small restaurant, where she prepared all sorts of food and desserts, and the number one dessert on the menu were ‘beignets’
A couple years later her business slowly started to decline.. She thought it’d be best to sell it off to someone who could run it better than her, rather than going bankrupt and letting the store fall apart, so she sold it for 430,000 euros. With that money she decided to move to Karakura, Japan.

She told her parents it was because she wanted to start a fresh life, and wanted to get out of France and explore the world, wanted to find new desserts to cook, new meals! So with that, and her crying mother she gave them one last hug at the airport and set off for Karakura, Japan. Where she resigns currently, awaiting her future life.
While living in Karakura she found the schools fascinating, so she put in an application for becoming a sous chef, with her many degrees she’d find it likely to be hired there, and with her talent they wouldn’t be wrong to choose her. She filled out the application the best she could with the most detail of her education, and what she knows about Culinary arts. Sending it to the Head of the district. Awaiting the response she practiced her skill, even sending a recording of her cooking the meal to help encourage them to hire her for the job, she made 3 courses, an appetizer, the main meal, and a dessert. For the appetizer she prepared ‘Gougeres’ which is a choux dough mixed with cheese. For the meal she prepared ‘Quiche Lorraine’ which is a common French tart dish, it is made with savory custard, pieces of cheese, and meat/seafood. As for the last part; the dessert, she prepared none other than her favorite ‘Beignets’ a dried dough with powdered sugar laid atop with a drizzle of honey over it all.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for wanting to join KHS is always wanting to explore new roles, always up for a challenge and I by getting this role, it'll allow me to explore new possibilities within the RP community and even grow on one of my favorite things to do, and that is cook! The motivation comes mostly from my actually life where I love to explore with foods, and even love to bake, so I have some knowledge with the culinary arts myself in being a chef. Another reason for wanting to become a part of this community is because I have heard great things about the place, and even admire the current chefs, they are so nice to people and so kind, they always make me feel happy, even if they are handing out food, they make their characters extra fun when they aren't and I aspire to be like that with this character. So my motivation mostly comes from the community of the school, and how I wanna be apart of such a great environment. As well as wanting to be active as a chef so people have food to eat during the school day, I know a lot of chefs aren't on a lot during my time, and I wanna change that allow more people to be online when a chef is so they can get a lunch and breakfast during the break if they so choose to!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
You should choose me over other applicants because I have previous working skills in this kind of setting! I am affable, and friendly natured! I respect everyone the same, and treat everyone the way they treat me, I am stern when I need to be, but very sweet! I know lots about the culinary arts and am exceptional when it comes to food preparation! I know how to stay professional during working hours even if it becomes stressful! I know how to reprimand students if they are acting up and or start fighting. I have initiative to do the task at hand and I am very reliable when it comes to needing to do jobs! Another reason you should pick me over other applicants, is because I will always leave personal issues at the school gates, and will only bring in positive energy and professionalism! I am antiviolence and believe it gets people no where but more violence! I am very honest, and will always tell it how it is.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread