Dark Brown

Date of Birth:
July 29th, 1973

Place of Birth:
Kyoto, Japan

General Appearance

Voice/Appearance:
Appearance;
Neat clothing, his hair would be neatly kept messy, the male would have sleeve tattoos on both arms, he would be missing a pinky on his right hand. He would have a few scars running along the males visible skin.

Screenshot 2023-09-17 155656.png

Drawing coming soon!

Clothes:
Button down black shirt that was made of fine silk fabric which is only noticeable up close, wearing a black belt accompanied by black pants and black dress shoes. His clothing would be rather refined and well designed, it seemed to be from a unknown company.

Serious Problems
PTSD
Depression
Short tempered
Alcoholic
Psychosis

Family and Friends:
Family;
Hana Ryakido - Biological Mother [Dead]
“Shouldn’t have done that.”

Daiki Ryakido - Biological Father [Dead]
“You followed her, bad idea.”

Laurel Hamilton Ryakido - Brother [Alive]
“Just stick with me.”

Valerie Ryakido - Sister [Alive]
“Stick with me.”

Henry Hamliton - Brother [Alive]
“You sometimes get on my nerve.”

Andre Santarossa - Son Figure [Alive]
"Why couldn't you behave for a second?"

Chise M. Tomohiro - Daughter figure [Alive]
"Behave better than Andre please."

More will be added soon!

Friends;
Piérs Allard - Close Friend [Alive]
“Can’t forget your reaction to finding that out.”

Soi’vju L. Kagenouta - Close Friend [Alive]
“Won’t forget you quite literally told my friends I died.”

Rini Koraru - Close Friend [Alive]
“I question how you managed to pin me to the ground at your height.”

Sky T. Tsu - Friend [Alive]
“We’ve been through some things.”

Eiichiro 'STAR' Hiragi - Friend [Alive]
“You are very interesting.”

Ruzha Dimov - Friend [Alive]
“We’ve been through things.”

Koi Saiky - Friend [Alive]
“Thank you.”

Gervais Regis - Friend [Alive]
"Don't mess with a bear again for the love of god."

Shoji Kosuki - Friend [Alive]
“You’re interesting.”

Judah T. Koharu - Friend [Alive]
“Thank you for helping me.”

Sky H. Edgeworth - Friend [Alive]
“You are a good friend!”

Kaito Hiragi - Acquaintance [Alive]
“You are very interesting.”

Zheng Tsu - Acquaintance [Alive]
“You were special."

‘Mike’ Akihito - Acquaintance [Dead]
“No comment.”

If I forgot anyone please let me know!

Backstory:
Daichi was the first born in the city of Kyoto. He was born into a relatively small family that no one knew much about aside from being extremely questionable. He didn’t know much about what his parents did growing up until one day he overheard his parents talking about a problem with a ‘family run business. He was confused at the time while his little sister Valerie played in the living room. As the years went on, he discovered the meaning of ‘family business. It wasn’t exactly as he thought, and as time went on, he gained more siblings. Eventually he entered crime, doing what his parents did until one day when he was about eighteen years old the police found out about the said family business and his parents were arrested for all of their crimes but his siblings were set free as no one knew about what Daichi had been doing, they were split up until Daichi was about twenty-five when he found his little brother and sister and decided he would have them move in with him, still active in crime he kept a low profile even from his siblings no one knew until one day he was almost found out so he decided to take his siblings and leave Kyoto and fled for Karakura where he met a man named Zheng Tsu who took him under his wing and as time went on he officially became a member of one of the most feared criminal organizations of Karakura know as the ‘Akihito Clan’ after multiple years working in the clan he met some decent people, still keeping it partly a secret from his family and friends except the ones he met inside the clan. He went on until he was ultimately arrested for his crimes, was officially bailed, and decided to give up that life at the age of forty-eight, leaving it behind. He still resides in Karakura to this day, not doing much and just being around.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread