Daily Death /|\ Story

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
BOTH FIRST AND THIRD PERSON.

TW: MENTION OF BLOOD, KNIVES, SU1C1D3 AND DEATH, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

It was a casual Monday morning, I walked downstairs into my kitchen to see my boyfriend dead on the floor, a knife in his chest, and his blood was dripping from his body like a volcano erupting. I knew I couldn't save him now, it looks like it happened ages ago before I woke up... I called the police anyway, once his body was taken away I mourned his death, sobbing. Buzz buzz My phone rang inside of my pocket, I picked up the call, "Your boyfriend wasn't killed, he seemed to have committed earlier this morning, dearly sorry to tell you this." I broke down in tears, ending the call swiftly, "Thank you.." What I didn't know was why he did it. He clearly would have had a reason, he wouldn't do it randomly, I mean, who would? Later in the day, I got dressed in my black pleated skirt, my button shirt and a blazer before tying my hair into a quick bun and driving off to work. Once I got to my office I placed down everything and turned on my computer, while I was waiting I brewed myself a coffee and began to do paperwork, "So.." Keyboard Clicking Sounds Were Heard "Danielle needs to do her daily job in the office.." More Keyboard Noises "Why am I getting so many emails?" A mouse click was heard as the screen showed 'Death of Noah Freeman, suicidal at 24." I'd whisper to myself, "Why is my boyfriend on the news? And how do they know? Do they know why he did it? Was it me?!" Negative thoughts popped up in my head as I took a sip of my coffee Knock knock. I'd spin my chair to my door, yelling, "Come in!" Danielle walked in with another stack of papers, I took them with a sigh, "Are- Are you alright, Kathryn?" Danielle seemed rather worried, having a softer voice, I shook my head, almost in tears before giving Danielle a wave goodbye I'd go back to my computer to get back to work. I decided to print the papers I needed on Friday so we don't run out of paper again, A printer printing noises, and more negative thoughts popped inside of my head.
I rested my head backwards, just sitting on my chair in tears I would slowly fall asleep... I woke up, clouds everywhere, I saw Noah... I saw... Angels? Why was I in Heaven, I'm rather healthy and safe... That's when I woke up in the hospital, A heart monitor was heard, beeping every few seconds, I'm... In the hospital? Why?! Why was I in here..? I saw bandages wrapped around my chest and stomach, a doctor walked up to me, "Ah, you're awake! I bet you're wondering what happened? Correct?" I nodded my head eagerly. "Gosh well, how do I say this?" The doctor took a sharp inhale, "You were stabbed. Stabbed around your ribs and stomach. By Danielle Smith. Your colleague stabbed you while you were asleep" I was shocked, the heart monitor was beeping, it went slower and slower every time, I realised, I was bleeding out under the cover, I slowly died in the hospital bed. Dead at 25, Kathryn Peep. Murdered.

Users who are viewing this thread