players online

Daisy Beausoleil | A Biography

avie ♡

Level 50
dreamchapter
dreamchapter
Fundraiser+

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yooo! Welcome to my Biography. First of all, this biography format credits go to @qbigail! I just added and took away a few things.
Second, as always none of this information is to be taken ICly. You must know Daisy herself to know most of these.
Lastly, if I missed something please DM me about it! Anyways enjoy the bio!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RP Name:
Daisy L. Beausoleil

Full Name:
Daisy Lisette Beausoleil

Birth Name:
Daisy Lisette Beausoleil

Nickname(s):
None at the moment

Name significance/meaning:

Definitions from Google

Daisy:
Daisy is a feminine given name. The flower name comes from the Old English word dægeseage, meaning "day's eye". The name Daisy is therefore ultimately derived from this source. Daisy is also a nickname for Margaret, used because Marguerite, the French version of that name, is also a French name for the oxeye daisy

Lisette:
Lisette as a girl's name is related to the Hebrew name Elizabeth, the English name Lisa and the American name Lizette. The meaning of Lisette is "God's promise".

Pronouns:
She/her

Birthday:
May 3rd

Deathday:
N/A

Star Sign/Astrology Sign/Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

Sexuality:
Questioning..

Birthplace:
Paris, France

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

Nationality:
French

Aliases:
N/A

Signature:

Equipment:
Michy Mask
Phone
Vanilla Bear Plush
Star Diamond Earrings

Fun Facts:
She currently has braces
She knows how to play the piano
Her favorite artist is Ariana Grande
Can roll her R's

Fears:
Claustrophobia: The fear of confined spaces
Arachnophobia: The fear of spiders

Physical Illness(es):
TBD

Mental Illness(es):
Depression (Mild)

Physical Appearance:
Daisy’s reddish colored hair is the highlight of her looks. It’s all-natural but very unique. Her pale blue eyes compliment her hair very well. Having this unique combination, Daisy often gets compliments for it. Daisy has a lighter skin tone which burns pretty easily. She has freckles all over her face, which she is extremely insecure about. When smiling, or opening her mouth you can see her braces on her top and bottom teeth.

Face Claim:

Complexion:
Light skin tone

Eye Colour:
Pale blue

Hair Colour:
Redish

Height:
5’6”

Weight:
112 Lbs

Body Type:
TBD

Build:
TBD

Posture:
Daisy tries to best to stand straight up at all times.

Left handed/Right handed/Ambidextrous:
Right handed

Age Character Appears to Others:
Daisy is a mixture. Sometimes she is seen as older than she is and sometimes younger. Most times she acts her age. She likes to mess around with people and make new friends. However, she is usually the one giving life advice. Even to people older than her.

Hairstyle:
Daisy’s hair is usually always curled. She just prefers her hair that way. Sometimes though she likes to put her hair up in a bun or braids.

Piercings:
Daisy has 3 piercings in total. She has a navel piercing, the first lobe piercing, and an industrial piercing.

Makeup Style:
Daisy loves to do makeup. It is actually one of her hobbies. She loves to try new things and experience new looks. However, her everyday makeup look is pretty simple.

Clothing Style:

Clothing Size:
Women's small usually

Shoe Style:
TBD

Shoe Size:
Women's 7 (US)

Nail Appearance:
Apart from loving makeup, Daisy also loves to either do her nail or get them done. She loves to look as if she cares about her appearance. Daisy often does acrylic claw nails, as she thinks it fits her style the most.

Voice:
Daisy’s voice can come off as obnoxious to some people as her voice is high-pitched. She does notice it and gets insecure about it sometimes. She would suddenly stop talking if she ever feels this way. Although her voice is high-pitched, Daisy often speaks quite slowly.

Introvert or Extrovert:
Extrovert. Daisy loves .. LOVES to talk. Whenever she has the opportunity to talk she will.

Strengths:
TBD

Flaws:
TBD

Physical Mannerisms:
TBD

Morning Person or Night Owl:
Daisy loves to stay up late and do whatever. She prefers to stay up late than wake up early.

Birth Family:

[Birth-Mother][Alive] Amelia Hayes
“Really want to see you again someday!”

[Birth-Father][Unknown] Luis Beausoleil
“You were lowkey kinda cool.. Kinda weird though”

[Identical-Triplet][Alive] N. ‘Pepper’ Beausoleil
“You’re my favorite… shh don’t tell Sin!”

[Identical-Triplet][Alive] Z. “Sin” Beausoleil
“I love you too don't worry!”

[Little-Brother][Alive] “Shi” A. B.
“You’re an awesome little brother”

Friends:
W. I. P

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/z...AVqtZub1_QJQ7Glvq0_5br**gs6WdeGw**Nen5r-L78qM

W. I. P

Last edited:

qbigail

Level 77
Thank you for using my format! I will send you the full format so you can possibly update it quicker than me. It looks beautiful, I enjoyed reading.

Users who are viewing this thread