Z O D I A C • S I G N | Taurus
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Ulsan, Korea
R A C E | Korean-Japanese
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
L A N G U A G E S | Korean, Japanese, French & Spanish
M O R T A L • S I N S | Greed
A L L I G N M E N T | True Neutral
S E X U A L I T Y | Prefers to go unlabelled
A S S O C I A T I O N S | Karakura High School, Bobcat Swim Team, Literature Club, Sports Club, Sanskari

1674652392700.png

APPEARANCE

[ LOOKS ]
In-game Description... TBA (To be added).

[SKIN PIC]

PHYSICAL HEALTH

[ Disability ]

Monocular vision
Monocular vision is when an individual only has sight in one eye whether as the result of physically losing an eye or because of an eye condition.

Rae physically no longer has one of her eyes causing her to have a prosthetic eye as a replacement; she cannot see out of that eye and is completely blind on that side, causing her to make wider movements to turn around so she can see.

[ Disability ]

A missing fingertip of her left hand's pointer finger

Rae physically no longer has the fingertip of her left hand's pointer finger
, it seems to have been amputated.

Rae is self-conscious of this, usually found hiding her left hand in any pockets she is seen wearing.

[ Body modification ]

Sharpened canines
Both of Rae's canines have been sharpened.

This is a recent altercation, she often struggles with accidentally bringing her canines too close to her mouth; causing her tongue to bleed.

[ Body modification ]

Pierced ear

Rae's
left ear has six piercings, five on her lower lobe and one on the top.

1674654110688.png

MENTAL HEALTH

[ Mental Illness ]

Social Phobia

Social anxiety disorder (also called social phobia) is when you experience intense anxiety about social situations or performing in front of others. You might fear being judged, criticised, laughed at or humiliated in front of others, even in everyday situations.

Social anxiety disorder is a chronic mental health condition in which social interactions cause irrational anxiety.

For people with social anxiety disorder, everyday social interactions cause irrational anxiety, fear, self-consciousness and embarrassment.
Symptoms may include excessive fear of situations in which one may be judged, worry about embarrassment or humiliation or concern about offending someone.

Talk therapy and antidepressants can help increase confidence and improve the ability to interact with others.

Rae's Symptoms
When it comes to Rae's social phobia her symptoms include severe social isolation, panic attacks, sweating and heart palpitations.
Just being inside a classroom gives Rae severe anxiety due to the number of people surrounding her; contributing to her social isolation symptom where she constantly avoids classes or 'large' groups of people (Three or more).

While Rae can be inside a classroom and be in a crowd of three or more people; she needs to be placed somewhere she can only see three or fewer people (For example, the front-middle of a classroom; where she can only see two people beside her and the teacher).

Performing in front of others also gives her severe social anxiety; if she is forced to speak aloud (such as in a presentation) Rae will most definitely have a panic attack while feeling extreme unease; she may even vomit or begin to hyperventilate.

ADHD
ADHD is one of the most common neurodevelopmental disorders of childhood. It is usually first diagnosed in childhood and often lasts into adulthood. Children with ADHD may have trouble paying attention, controlling impulsive behaviours (may act without thinking about the result), or be overly active.

ADHD is a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity and impulsiveness.

It may contribute to low self-esteem, troubled relationships and difficulty at school or work.

Symptoms include limited attention and hyperactivity.

Treatments include medication and talk therapy.

Rae's Symptoms
TBA (To be added).

Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. People with ASD often have problems with social communication and interaction and restricted or repetitive behaviours or interests. People with ASD may also have different ways of learning, moving, or paying attention.

Autism is a severe developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact.

Autism spectrum disorder impacts the nervous system.

The range and severity of symptoms can vary widely. Common symptoms include difficulty with communication, difficulty with social interactions, obsessive interests and repetitive behaviours.

Early recognition, as well as behavioural, educational and family therapies, may reduce symptoms and support development and learning.

Rae's Symptoms
When it comes to Rae's autism her symptoms overlap with her ADHD symptoms, she can often be seen with large headphones or small, black earbuds; this is because Rae needs constant background noise in her life, whether that be white noise like rain or soft music; it depends on the day, she's begun to rely on this to calm her down from the extremity of Karakura High School's loud halls and classes.

When it comes to repetitive behaviours, Rae tends to do a lot of these subconsciously such as fidgeting or twirling with her water bottle, the ring she often wears on her pinkie finger and picking at the skin on her face or any blemishes she may have.

Rae already struggles severely with the fear of being judged in social situations due to her social anxiety, having communicative issues on top of this makes it difficult for Fiona to empathise with 'the outside world', she often finds herself having trouble understanding certain instructions due to the way people may phrase them.
""
As an example of this, think of the phrase "Can you do a lap around the track, please?"
Due to the word 'around', Rae isn't going to first make the connection that the teacher means on the track; she's going to think the distinction of 'around' means 'around the outside' of the track.

Rae struggles when it comes to emotions and emotive wording; she tends to rely on physical symptoms to 'diagnose' how she and other people may be feeling; for example, Rae knows that when she's anxious her knee will start bobbing up and down; and she knows that people often cry when they're upset; though her main problem with crying is that she has a hard time distinguishing between the different kinds of crying (happy crying, laughing crying, angry crying, etc) which can lead her to panic and try to de-escalate a situation that doesn't need de-escalating.

Bipolar
Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression). When you become depressed, you may feel sad or hopeless and lose interest or pleasure in most activities.

Bipolar is a disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.
The exact cause of bipolar disorder isn’t known, but a combination of genetics, environment and altered brain structure and chemistry may play a role.

Manic episodes may include symptoms such as high energy, reduced need for sleep and loss of touch with reality.
Depressive episodes may include symptoms such as low energy, low motivation and loss of interest in daily activities.
Mood episodes last days to months at a time and may also be associated with s////dal thoughts.

Treatment is usually lifelong and often involves a combination of medications and psychotherapy.

Rae's Symptoms
TBA (To be added).

NPD
Narcissistic personality disorder
is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism and a sense of entitlement.

Treatment involves talk therapy.

Rae's Symptoms
Rae, due to growing up in a very privileged household almost never had to work for the great number of luxuries that surrounded her; this has led her to have a great sense of entitlement while also compounding on top of her severe social anxiety and autism.
Her autism when it comes to her lack of empathy and disregard for others' emotions and overlaps with her anxiety when it comes to her excessive need for admiration and inability to handle criticism.

1674652952050.png

GENERAL DESCRIPTIONS

Personality Traits

[] + Positive Traits + []
[Trait]

Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.
[] - Negative Traits - []
[Trait]

Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

[] • Other Traits • []
[Trait]

Desc.

[Trait]
Desc.

Character Feats

[ Feat ]

Desc.

[ Feat ]
Desc.

1674653101108.png

Statistics
O V E R A L L: 78.5 / 130
Credit: @Totoro_Sam

S T R E N G T H – 5
P E R C E P T I O N – 7
E N D U R A N C E - 8

C H A R I S M A - 4
I N T E L L I G E N C E - 6
A G I L I T Y - 6

L U C K - 7
H E A L T H - 10
M O R A L I T Y - 6.5

P R I V I L E G E - 9
O B J E C T I V I T Y - 3.5
S A N I T Y - 4

S O C I A L - 2.5

Fashion

Character Voice / Mannerisms
[ Slight Sounds ASMR ]
[ Voice Claim ]

Rae is an incredibly soft-spoken person, often being told to speak up as people can't hear her.

Even when Rae does speak up, she's often mumbling as when she's talking it's more to release her thoughts from her mind rather than to communicate.

Despite being Korean-Japanese, she does have an American accent due to moving to Chicago, Illinois in her early teenage years.
As for mannerisms, she often makes strange vocalisations seemingly randomly to communicate her emotions in the middle of a conversation.

1674653631465.png

SKILLS AND TALENTS

Non-Combat Skills
[ Skill ]

desc.

[ Skill ]
desc.

Combat Skills
[ Skill ]

desc.​

1674652267167.png

RELATIONSHIPS