mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Damian Gaylord's Biography

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
This is used ONLY for documentation purposes.
You may NOT use this for IC information unless you find out ICLY!
[Biography Format Credit: @Gamma Rose]

Damian Clément Gaylord
ダミアン・クレメント・ゲイロード
"I'm not emo. I'm a post modern grunge punk alternative goth."

[ART WORK COMING SOON !!]

♪ ♫ S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪

Dami 10/10
"Most people call me this. It's pretty standard"
Twinkie -100/10
"I don't appriate this one at all.."
Bud 100/10
"My dad gave me this one and he's the only person allowed to call me this."
Mr. Gaylord 5/10
"Another one that an unfortunate amount of people call me. Some mean it genuinely and others are being mean."

G E N D E R | ♂ Trans- Male ♂
A G E | 18
H E I G H T | 5'8
W E I G H T | 110
B I R T H D A T E | March 13th
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Pieces
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Lyon, France
R A C E | Black / Afro-French
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Engaged…
L A N G U A G E S | French, Japanese, JSL, and Russian
M O R T A L • S I N S |
WRATH
A L L I G N M E N T | Chaotic Neutral
S E X U A L I T Y | Homosexual
O C C U P A T I O N S | Highschool Student, Swim Team Member

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

“I’m a perfectly healthy growing boy!”

M E N T A L • H E A L T H
FEARS
Angrophobia- fear of becoming angry
Agoraphobia- fear of having little to no control
ADDICTIONS
Alcohol- “Not uncommon in this town, unfortunately. Still, it’s something I struggle with and I’m coming to terms with the fact I even have an addiction to in the first place. Though… I don’t think I’m ready to give it up.”
Cigarettes- “I don’t consider this an addiction at all, though others may disagree. I just like how cool I look while smoking.”

[] + Positive Traits + []

Talkative, Creative, Charming, Passionate

[] - Negative Traits - []
Secretive, Unpredictable, Quick-Tempered, Emotional

[] • Other Traits • []
Anger Issues
"I've always had issues with my anger... I've always said that my anger was given to me by my father, but I know this anger is mine and mine alone."

Character Feats
[ Leader of 'The Gaylords' ]
"It's not the best band, but it's my band and I'm proud of it."
[ Made the Swim Team ]
“I didn’t make it my first time trying out, but after a lot of practice and persistence I was able to make it my second try. I swam a lot back in France, but nothing really professional, so making the team was a huge thing for me.”

Physical Description
IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg
IMG_0359.jpeg
The lanky and frail Frenchman stood at 5’7 and weighed in at around 110lbs, he looked as if a strong gust of wind could knock him off his feet. He had thick, unruly, coily black hair that fell over his face and almost obscured his dark brown, almost black, eyes. His skin was a deep cinnamon brown that seemed to complete his dark appearance

Fashion
Damian is most often seen wearing a black, leather, sleeveless, skin-tight top with tight leather pants to match. His neck, wrist, and waist are adorned with chains and studded leather straps to complete his look.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
[Affogato Cookie from Cookie Run Kingdom ]

Statistics
O V E R A L L: 81 / 130
Credit: @Totoro_Sam

S T R E N G T H – [3]
P E R C E P T I O N – [6]
E N D U R A N C E – [6]
C H A R I S M A – [7]
I N T E L L I G E N C E – [6]
A G I L I T Y – [7]

L U C K – [9]
H E A L T H – [8]
M O R A L I T Y – [8]
P R I V I L E D G E – [6]
O B J E C T I V I T Y – [3]
S A N I T Y – [5]
S O C I A L – [7]

________________________________________________________________________________
SKILLS AND TALENTS
________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills
[ Music ]

"I love music and I love playing musical instruments I can play the drums, guitar, and a bit of piano."
Combat Skills
"I'm pretty weak physically, so fighting isn't my thing."

Relationships and History

F A M I L Y

[BIOLOGICAL]
[ALIVE][FATHER] André Gaylord
"You are a disgusting poor excuse of a man and the only time I hope to ever see you again is when you're on your deathbed. Burn in hell old man..."

[ALIVE][MOTHER] Nyla King-Gaylord
“How can you watch your family fall apart and do nothing? Please never contact me again, unless it's to tell me father is 6 feet under."

[ADOPTED]
[ALIVE][FATHER] Isaac S. J. Clément
“You are the only true father I will ever know and I’m proud to call you my dad. Words can’t describe how grateful I am to have you in my life.”

[ALIVE][BROTHER] Kurai S. Clément
"I never wanted a brother and kinda hated you when you showed up, but I've grown to enjoy you. You're my brother and my best friend."

[ALIVE][SIBLING] Kuga 'Oka' Clément
"I like your dog more than you also where's THE ALC YOU OWE ME?!"

[ALIVE] [CLOSE FRIEND] Oskari Ilpo Kristian Kuznetsov-Solas
“You are such a fun guy to be around, I absolutely adore hanging out with you, man! Our band will be the greatest in all of Japan- no THE WORLD!”

[ALIVE] [Friend] Reino K. Solas
"A weird kid! Super smart, like, way too smart! He's fun to mess with though."
"One messed up kid. I'm sorry about what I did... I didn't think it was that bad."

[DEAD] [AUNT] Lily Clément Kuznetsova Solas
“I don’t.”

A bunch more Solas + Kuznetsova
“Hi! There’s so many of you that I haven’t met yet. Hope to meet you one day!”

[OF CHOICE - NOT LEGAL]
[ALIVE][SIBLING] Kei A. Kitagawa
“You are my absolute favorite person in the whole world- no the universe! You’re my shoulder to cry on, my laughter when I’m sad, and my absolute voice of reason. How I’ve lived this long without you is insane, but now you’re my best friend and I’m not letting you escape!!!”

P L A T O N I C

[ALIVE] [FAMILY FRIEND] Jake M. Yoshiro

“You are one the funniest, most chaotic people I know and I have no clue how I can ever keep track of you, but You’ve grown a lot! I'm proud of you.”

[ALIVE] [FAMILY FRIEND] Rikka M. Yoshiro
“You are truly like a strange combination of a mother and mean older sister. I'd be horrified to be on your bad side in case you decide to beat my ass.”

[ALIVE] [FRIEND] Kane J. Oshun
“You are a really cool dude, even if you’re short and a bit RUDE! You're an all around cool dude that I love to get into dumb trouble with.”

[DEAD] [FRIEND] Min-joong Yamashita (form. Hwang)
“You are a destructive demon child and I fear for the world when you grow older. You are insanely fun to hang around though, yet also mildly scary. Good luck with world domination, kid.”

“Rest in peace, man. I hope you're ruling over hell.”

[ALIVE] [FAMILY FRIEND] Braylen A. Milanković
“You are just the person I know who to call when I’m at a lame party or if I’m just bored. You really know how to liven up dull time!”

[ALIVE] [FAMILY FRIEND] Alexsei Y. Milanković
“You are such a strange, strange guy...”

[
ALIVE] [FRIEND] Ji Han
"You are the only emo that I'm okay with."

[ALIVE] [FRIEND?] Dyno
"Woof..!"

[ALIVE] [ENEMY/TENANT] Lucian DeRose
"Stay away from my little brother."

[MORE TO BE ADDED !!]

R O M A N T I C

[DEAD] [FIANCE] Naoki K. Yokuna

"One of my very good friends! I love hanging you with you even though you somehow have all the energy in the world. I really wanna get to know you better."

"You made this biggest mistake in asking me out. You won't be able to get rid of me!! Good luck, angel."
"The
absolute love of my life and the only good thing thats ever happened to and stayed good. I love you more then words could describe. I could spend hours trying to describe my love for you and I would come close to fully explain my undying love for you."

[DEAD][EX-BOYFRIEND] Leonid “Leo” Dmitriev
“You are too dumb and extroverted for your own good! I feel like your stupidity rubs off on me because the amount of dumb shit I let you drag me into is insane. I have no clue how I keep falling in love with you every day and I don’t care. I love you so much, my strong Russian husband.”

“I hate the whole ‘i hope we can stay friends thing’ since it sounds corny, but you really are an amazing friend. Boyfriend or not you are still my big strong russian husband.”
"I don’t think I can ever forgive you for what you did to me… And all because of some kid? You aren’t who I thought you where…"

[UNKNOWN][EX-BOYFRIEND] Kaiyo “YoYo” Aruna
“You are so so so sweet and you always know what to say, especially with Leo and I getting into dumb trouble. I love how you're a bit protective, but still the sweet man I feel in love with. I love you and I’ll love you more with each passing day.”

“They say that if you love someone let them go. I guess I must’ve really loved you, starlight.”

“Are you still on that hike? I miss you.”

[MORE TO BE ADDED]
[jk..... unless..?]

H O N A R A B L E M E N T I O N S

[ALIVE] [TENANT] Soda Kanno

"Pay your rent on time, old man."

[ALIVE] [TENANT] Kross Kutuski
"Give me back my phone, bum."

[ALIVE] [DOG] Hachiko
"Coolest dog ever. You should be mine."

Background
[Backstory Coming Soon !!]
Read some of Damian’s language applications if you want a backstory so bad, asp.

Last edited:

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
UPDATES !!
- Face claims added
- edits to physical description
- minor edits to relationships
If i forgot u then DM on discord so i can add u :3

Users who are viewing this thread