Notable

REGULAR KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Main: ReverendDubs

Alt: KryoKun

Applying with my alt

Previous bans:

ERP, yes it happened and I greatly regret it!

Describe your activity on the server?:

I enjoy hopping on to the server as often as I can for hours a day as there’s always something interesting for me to partake in whilst on. I first joined SchoolRP a few months ago but still have many goals and achievements I’d like to accomplish, giving me the strive to get online every day as much as I can. My time online a day can vary but it always lasts a few hours, around 2 to 6 or even more.

Which time zone are you in?:

PST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

Yes, I do and it is ReverendDubs#8345

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I have a functioning mic.

List your current and past applications:

Italian Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.38022/ - Accepted

Latin Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-application.38052/ - Accepted

Spanish Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.39567/ - Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

Not long since I first joined, I had to become accustomed to Detail RP due to the opportunity of me trying out and later being accepted into a sports team and it is also an enjoyable activity I find interesting as well as fun to do whenever time spares me the ability to do so. My Detail RP experiences and enjoyability can vary from shooting hoops to simple stretches or even caring for someone sick in bed. I currently have months of experience with Detail RP and I plan on continuing on with Detail RP’ing for more months to come.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for applying for EMS and aiming to become a Doctor is because the idea of becoming a civilian whose duty and responsibility is to protect and help those in need gives me motivation and the drive to come on more often as I do not have a use for my alternative account currently. Through this, I will gain an opportunity and priority that I can be passionate about doing which will as well allow me more interactivity with the players of SchoolRP. I want to be able to become a part of a group where their main duty is to create opportunities for roleplay experiences whilst doing what they love and are knowledgeable about. I am on as frequently as possible sometimes just simply running around or roleplaying with my friends, so I’d like to put my activity to use and offer my time, being able to help the EMS department in any way possible, even if I must participate and offer my help to procedures that do not concern a Doctor. Not only do I want to offer an extra hand, but I would also like to offer all my knowledge in the department I am applying for as well as determination to learn more than I already know, to offer the best outcomes during procedures and examinations.

How I will benefit the medical team is as per the fact that I will be frequently active and will be able to be flexible whenever I am needed. I am a very sociable individual so by communicating with my fellow EMS co-workers, I’ll be able to get along with them pretty well and fairly quickly, always willing to do what is asked of me in any case if they need support or help to get any tasks done. I would say I am a hardworking and attentive person who will be willing to put in every effort to acquire as much medical knowledge as needed and will be on top of all of my expectations, proving that I deserve to be entrusted with this impactful and involved role. I know that I am very capable of performing my utmost best during examinations and will be very respectful towards all those that enter the hospital premises whether they are a fellow employee or patient, staying professional at all time, on duty or off as well as during patrols. I believe I show great aptitude for comprehension which allows me to take in information quicker, keeping everything I learn in mind, and as well having the ability to use said new information in any and every situation that it calls for.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

I am applying to become a Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Doctors in simple terms are professionally trained civilians who are licensed with the ability to treat those in need through counseling, prescriptions, or can offer tips and advice on how to better one’s personal health, preventing any future complications. They observe and assess their patient’s health and well-being through tests, then with those tests, they are able to decide what will be the best and most beneficial course of action that will improve their patient. Usually, Doctors create follow-up appointments and checkups with their patients so they can continuously take note of any changes or negative outcomes forming in any of their patients, noting and recording all tests and medications prescribed as it will allow the doctors to evaluate their observations with much more ease affecting their next thought on how to help their patient. Not only do doctors do most assessments themselves, but they also sometimes work with other hospital function roles as a patient’s journey to recovery may take more than just a Doctor and the collaboration of a nurse or surgeon will be much more beneficial as each role have different tasks they carry out to cure their respected or assigned patients. Good doctor qualities would include good communication, on par organization, the warmth that will allow their patients to feel safe, cared for, and supported, as well as the curiosity that allows a Doctor to work with other doctors to be able to support their patient the best they can, putting them and their health as their top priority.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Lead - The clinical lead is in charge of overseeing the facility as a whole, watching over its employees and the responsibilities being carried out. There may be one clinical lead managing the entire department or separate ones responsible for overseeing different hospital role functions depending on whichever area they specialize in. They have the main responsibilities concerning the department as well, training new employees, directing all that goes on, working with the staff physically, along with keeping everyone in check whether it’s an employee or patient whilst they are in the premises of the hospital.

Surgeon - Surgeons, unlike the other hospital functions, are more physical and have to be very detailed and focused when carrying out their job and role. They have to be knowledgeable in human anatomy and mostly all that would concern a human body, such as how the systems work together in order to allow the human body to function normally and sometimes even animal functions. This role is the only role where they must touch the patient and proceed with precise examination along with demonstration as a patient’s life may depend on it depending on the severity of said patient conflicts.

Doctor - Doctors are more involved in observing and going based on said observations in order to carry out the best possible source of action for their patients in order to be able to maintain said patients’ health over a time span of a few or frequent visits for checkups, testing the progress and reaction of possible prescribed medications or treatments. Not only do Doctors prescribe medication or counsel patients for current illnesses, but they are there to prevent any upcoming ones, allowing wellness to spread throughout all their patients.

Psychiatrist - Psychiatrists mind more of the mental aspects of their patients and sometimes physical. They are there as emotional support, talking to their patients in a comforting way, going more in-depth with said patient’s inner feelings or emotions that they do not wish to share with others. Depending on the outcome or observation they have noticed during their sessions, a Psychiatrist can decide whether or not medication will be needed to improve a patient’s well-being or mindset or a different type of therapy will be needed to be set in place.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Red - Red would indicate a fire in the facility or hospital

Blue - Blue would indicate a medical emergency

Green - Green would indicate an emergency evacuation

White - White would indicate an evacuation

Pink - Pink would indicate an infant or child abduction

Violet - Violet would indicate a violent individual

Orange - Orange would indicate the spillage of a hazardous chemical

Black
- Black would indicate a bomb threat

Silver
- Silver would indicate an active shooter

Brown
- Brown would indicate severe weather

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I fully acknowledge this statement.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I fully acknowledge committing all of my efforts into this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I acknowledge that I must attend each training and if not I will be punished [Demoted]

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge that I am not to take things oocly when dealing with training & situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Damian Caesar Renzo is a male from Honduras, explaining why he had trouble speaking Japanese at first due to his native language being Spanish. He’d weigh an approximate amount of 175lbs whilst standing at the height of 5’11 as he’d have a well-toned and muscular physique. His every step leaves a lingering scent of addictive honey and vanilla, your eyes captivated by his very deep blue orbs as he’d pass, which would stare into your very soul, his gentle gaze combated by his mobile body language.

We can describe his personality as someone who ponders too much on what he could do better than someone living in the moment which sometimes becomes his flaw, the inability to have fun without following a timely schedule all the time which gets others to sometimes call him selfless or monochrome. Although he does have humor and can read moods fairly well, he sometimes misinterprets people’s actions and tends to push his friends away for his more important duties but he is still a reliable as well as dependable co-worker and friend despite this.

What he/she's like on and off the job?

Whenever Damian is not at work, he’s at home relaxing in his studies whilst reading medical studies or books on human anatomy to further expand his knowledge, never wasting any precious time. Damian can always be found doing some sort of activity as life’s too short to spare in his mind, determined to do all he can in memory of his mother who sacrificed so much to get him to his current point in life. Although he does enjoy being around his loved ones, he’d rather enjoy a quiet setting where he is at peace, where stress and responsibilities can not reach him. When Damian is on duty, he always stays professional and respectful, welcoming everyone with a warm greeting, making sure they feel comfortable and their needs are met well. He enjoys talking about his interests with his co-workers but still remembers to always stay on top of his duties while at work.

Outlook on his/her co-workers? Plans for the future?

Damian hopes to be able to get along with his co-workers, his mindset being that in order to produce a helping environment you need to have a good relationship with your peers. Damian is looking to make connections with his co-workers because having friends at work can make it a better place to be in, both for him and his patients. Plus he hopes to learn from his seniors and their experiences to help develop his own way to help people. He plans to be able to have enough money from a stable income in order to support his future family, making it so that they can all live comfortably with no worries and be able to have food on the table once he has decided to finally settle down.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

None as of currently

BACKSTORY

Life in Honduras was never easy, poverty and famine lie around every corner. For the Renzo family, the sky had no sunshine or rainbows. Just smoke and fragile buildings- blocking the gorgeous rays of the sun. Damien’s upbringing was considered ‘normal’ by Honduras standards, scraping by. Taking whatever he could, there were mornings where he’d see his father. Other’s where he wouldn’t, after his father’s 19th consecutive day with no sign of him. The Renzo’s gave up all hope of him returning and pushed on without him. Damien being the eldest child of their family, he did everything in his power to protect his family. With each day that passed, through looking after his family. His medical knowledge expanded. Whether it was the cuts and bruises his siblings got or gashes that required stitches from their strenuous labor. He was ready to provide what was needed. He’d happily take any job around Honduras he could, but the ones he enjoyed most were those that allowed him to help others. The nearby hospital was frequently packed to the brim with patients in need, they were understaffed. So Damien was more than happy to lend a hand where it was needed. Supporting those through the loss of a loved one, working as an apprentice underneath one of the nurses. He was always ready to expand his medical knowledge.

As Damien entered his teenage years, his mind slipped away. Dreaming of faraway places where the grass was green and skies were blue. His siblings always pulled him back down to Earth. “You’re focusing too much on the rest of the world! Focus on what you have here, with us.” His sister cried, every single one of them was scraping together what they could to sustain themselves. Surrounded by moulding floorboards and wooden planks. Barely forming what you would call a home. Their routine remained this way for quite some time. Sleep, work, repeat. Times began to change as Damien’s 18th birthday came around.

Damien’s mother gently rocked in her chair like any other morning, a small jar nestled in her lap. Damien sat by her feet as she hummed a gentle tune. “Happy birthday dear, I couldn’t be more proud of the man you’ve grown up to be. I’ve spent countless years saving, don’t let it go to waste.”

She handed him the jar, as he slowly opened it. Countless coins and dollar notes rattled inside. “Your head was always up in the clouds, my final birthday present to you. Is to return you to the clouds, fly away. And spread your wings.”

Damien knew what this meant, he feared for his mother’s health as she remained in Honduras. But this was his one opportunity to leave, he refused to deny it. The next morning, he collected his small amount of things and walked across town. Passing through the slightly more wealthy neighborhood. After countless hours of walking. He’d made it to the airport. The front desk attendant spoke to him in a gentle tone. “Where will you be flying today, sir?”

“Karakura.” He said.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Damian Caesar Renzo

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.

Characters Given Name(s): Damian

Characters Preferred Name: Damian

Characters Age: 40 years old

Characters Gender: Male

Characters Religious Domination: Atheist

Characters Marital Status: Single, unmarried

Characters Nationality: A Spaniard

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 22 years

Working Experience(s): N/A

Academic Degree: Doctorate

Year of Graduation: 1997

Major(s): Biology, Psychology

Minor(s): Chemistry, Health

Native Languages: Spanish

Other Languages:

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread