(In-Game Name):
Cultality

RPName of Club Leader:
Loid Atsuio
Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Cultality#8433
Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Discord Link
Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

In my opinion, its not why I should become one, its because I want to become one, on the server there is limits. Especially when it comes to Sport Teams, there's only so many slots for each category. For me finding Dance Club, I think this would bring people that can't get on the Cheer Teams due to slots being filled or they got rejected from it. Since the Cheer Teams have routines to dances, it gave me an idea to make a club where everyone is welcome. For event ideas, maybe the Dance Club could have a collaboration with both or one of the Cheer Teams to help. The Dance Club can also host concerts at possible shops, or be apart of the assembly whenever the school hosts it. More events will come in the future, as of now thats some of the ideas that I have.
CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Karakura, Dance Club
Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)
- Loid Atsuio | Cultality (Club Founder)
- Valencia Sylvestri | GrrAngry
- Myung Miyake | kinkRP
- Ethan Lovelace | ethanmm27
- Poppy McSquimpus | yyourdad
- Alora Yakamachi | _ImHere4You_
The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Henry Hamilton | TwerkingJesusRP
What is your motivation for creating this club
:
(150 Words)
My motivation for creating this club, is to involve players who can't join the Cheer Teams due to either them being full or being rejected from tryouts. I also wanted to create this club to provide a more cultural and realism environment to the server. Also seeing that most clubs went inactive, I wanted to bring a more active and physical way to enjoy. This will let players detail their dance techniques if they wanted too. Also from me just loving music, and dancing on the server, I wanted to create this club so people can experience what I did. That way no one feels left out, as most things are a limit here, dancing is free and goes on forever. Thats why this club won't have a limit to the slots. Songs like, Cha Cha Slide, Wobble, YMCA, Teach Me How To Dougie, are amazing songs to dance too on the server. Personally I love the Cha Cha Slide on the server especially when you do it with a group. Overall, bringing a club like this will help others break their inner-shell, to memories being made, bringing bored people to this club to enjoy something they might love. I think this club can be successful if it stays active, has events, and gets attention. The club can bring all different types of music genre techniques into the server.
What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)
Members Only Event
Calling all members to the Dance Room! Its that time of year again, where we have our own dance battle! Everyone will get 2 days to get their dance combinations ready, along with songs of your choice. Even though this is acting like a competitive event, make sure you all have fun. There will be 2 separate categories: Solo and Duo. I'll be paring you up with someone. Once the dance battle begins each individual and pair will get a minute to show off their moves. Henry, will be the judge to see who moves on. Though, if you don't move on, no worries! I'll have a losers bracket so you guys can go against each other. At the very end the loser will go against the final winner to see who is the best dancer! There will be a Solo Battle Bracket and a Duo Battle Bracket. When the event concludes, we will all go out to have a feast together!
Dance Festival
The school Dance Club has decided to host a Dance Festival event school-wide! Opening Ceremony will begin with a dance performed by the Dance Club to people who may have not been introduced or heard of the club. Once thats finished, Dance Members will be at different booths to explain their assigned culture dance to anyone. One of the booths will be for Club information for anyone who is interested in joining. Want to challenge our club-leader to a dance battle? Find them and maybe they'll say yes. You'll get a prize if you can beat him! Henry will be the judge of who wins. Not interested about learning cultural dances or dance battles? No worries, head over to the meet-and-greet booth to meet some of our lovely members!
Cheer-Team and Dance Club Collaboration
Concert
Did you hear that the Cheer Team is throwing a Concert in the gymnasium with the Dance Club? You heard that right! The Bobcat and Spartan Cheerleading Team are collaborating with the Dance Team to hold a concert! A dance battle perhaps? Maybe our superior club leader will have a dance battle against one of the cheer captains? Want to know what's event better? You're the judge to see who wins! Yes thats right, no judges will be in place as the whole audience will decide together! Each dance member will be paired up with one of the cheer members to perform an astonishing battle. It'll be a 2v2 dance battle, for each round. At the end of the tournament it'll decide who the best dancer is! For the conclusion of the event, the dance club and Cheerleading Teams will all put on a short show before ending it. During the dance battles, students can head over to find information of the club, grab snacks, or hangout and talk during this.
How could your club benefit the School?:
Like I said earlier in this application, it'll bring a more energetic environment but also bringing more realism into the server. The club can benefit a more social environment, as it can bring students who are bored that may break their inner shell of a talent they might find enjoyable. It will also bring a cultural aroma as the school is set in Japan, so bringing American dances, European, Asia, ect into Karakura will provide more entertainment and more character experience to others.
How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
When the club room is assigned, we will use it to hold meetings, for event ideas, any changes to the club, and more. We will also host dance practices their for anyone who wants to learn something new. The room can also be used for private events. Other than that, the club room will be open to the public who may want to join or learn more about. The only time it'll be close to the public are meetings, events, brainstorming, practices, and more. Overall, I think this club can be successful and bring entertainment to the server.
What will be the requirements for future members, if any?
:
N/A as I haven't gotten that far yet.​

yyourdad

Level 5
yyourdad
yyourdad
Rich
i will be breaking it down with some classics, such as: the square dance, the charleston, and the carlton

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying this application for the following reasons:
- Although this is a good application, this club idea is really close to cheerleading and it can be easily implemented in the Theatre club;

Overall it is a good application, feel free to apply again with another club theme anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread