Level 6
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
dogmuzzle

RPName of Club Leader:
Yuko 'Rini' Goto

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
⛧asey#9866

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I genuinely enjoy creating creative concepts that can be used to push our club to its absolute creative limits. I have the drive and motivation to create something awe-inspiring with the use of this club while also pushing others to create something that everyone will enjoy, not only myself. Likewise, I find excitement in creating fun things for everyone, whether that be through the use of events or just regular role-play. I think the club could also aid in teaching new things to others- such as detailrp which I do plan on using quite a bit of as someone who loves to do it.

I would make a great club leader due to my use of ideas, motivation, and drive to inspire others.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

Dance Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:

Skyler RJ Qwinn - Golden1Retriever
Emilia von Hohenzollern - Emiliaok
Hitomi D. Jahii - FurnaceRP
Shu Li - KelpOfShu
Zed Constantino - TempalarKing69
Elida RoseMinton - SkyLuvsChaos

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Faye M. Jahii / Regalharp1989

What is your motivation for creating this club:
This could really bring people together, while also bringing interesting challenges to the people coordinated and entertainment to those spectating. It would be a long process that would create a beautiful picture when put together! It'll take coordination, patience, and a lot of effort! What appeals to me most about the club is the chances to broaden role-play opportunities with new situations and people while also having fun and creating a unique creative process. The work that it'll take to put together comprehensible performances for the outcome to be great is what motivates me most is seeing the bigger picture and the people it'll bring together.

The club will really add to others' RP experiences and test SRP's creative boundaries! The way me and the co-leads plan on putting on these performances will be a unique thing to see as we plan on using everything we have available to us to create an awe-inspiring experience for the people watching and those participating in the events! I just think that all together, the idea of having a dance club would be really fun and new.

What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club events)
Club Members OnlySchool-Wide
Free Style
Club members will participate in a dance off! This will be totally random, with members having no time to prepare for it- testing their ability to create something on the spot. This event will be followed by a prize of some sort, whether that be yen or an item. These dance offs will mostly be a battle of detail rping and the winners will be determined by fellow members!
Dancer's Café
The dance club will host something similar to a maid café within their club room, performances choreographed by fellow club members will be ongoing while visitors enjoy their treats. Dance club members will serve customers while also entertaining them with dances made by themselves or a team. This will build their social skills while also just having everyone mingle and have a good time!
Growth in Dance
Club members will meet in the club room and seperate into teams of 2-4 members. Teams will have 5-10 minutes to choreograph their own dance that must use a minimum of 30 seconds to complete. Fellow members will give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on their dances (what they could do better, what they did that they liked, ect). This will help members grow by taking away from others mistakes and their own. They will also be able to add to their own style by observing others.
Michael Jackson Event
The school gymnasium will be turned into a stage and used to preform a choreographed dance to celebrate Michael Jackson's birthday! All members will be required to participate in the event. Fellow students and school staff members will be encouraged and invited to watch the event.
How could your club benefit the School?:
SchoolRP's creative limits will be tested, we'll be using and abusing all the functions given to us to try to manufacture a visualization of the dance's choreographed and preformed. The club will be something unique to the school and will definitely host a lot of social events. The club will be used to express not only fellow member's creativity but also their peers! Yes, the dance club will be member type thing, but also plans on including a lot of non-members by use of events and open door rehearsals! The hope of Dance club is to not only push their members to their creative limits but to also inspire the people around them.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The clubroom will be used to rehearse and host a multitude of exclusive and inclusive events such as café's and practices for events! The clubroom will be the most vital thing for our club as it will provide the space we need to preform, practice, and plan out our events and dances. It will also be used to communicate with fellow members and to create a set, clear point for a meeting spot.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Members will be required to attend two meetings a month to stay in the club to promote activity and participation. The dance club will be an extremely active one, so participation will play the biggest part in membership.​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application.

Your concept is very similar to theatre club, very, similar and some of your events and plans for this club fall outside of the main idea of this club.
It should be noted that clubs are no longer allowed to host cafes or sell items out of their club rooms as it required integration with the restock system which I do not have, nor am I authorised to use.

If you were to develop your event ideas and concept of the club further, you may stand a chance in the future, please ensure that what you apply for is a solid idea and that your suggested related activities are aligned with it.​

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread