Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

CooKiee

What is your discord username?:

Cookielagalleta

Describe your activity on the server:

I havent been active for a few months but now I plan to be really active (1 hour+ per day)

What is your timezone?:

GMT+2

List your current and past applications:

I had a lang aplication for spanish, it was accepted

List your current roles on the server:

None

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I have a lot of experience in roleplaying both in minecraft and discord (check my play time)

What is your motivation for applying?

IRL I am a young researcher thats currently finishing highschool while also doing open university, I am doing it in computer science but I thats because I actually have my own research paper posted for immunology on Multiple Sclorosis. I may want to be a doctor in the future if Im not a software developer. Roleplaying as a doctor sounds fun too, especially when incidents irp can be random

Which role are you applying for?

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
I know that theres a director, doctors, psychiatrist, and paramedics. They make from 200k (if reach expected activity) up to 400k.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
yes

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Dani CK Lima
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Male, he/him
Character’s Age (if accepted):

should be by now 19
Character’s Academic Background:

Grade 12

Character’s Nationality:
Born in Brazil, lives legally in Japan

Character’s Marital Status:

Single
Character’s Religious Denomination:

Atheist
Character’s Spoken Languages:

Spanish, English and Portugués
Character Backstory (Optional):

Dani CK Lima (used to be Jose) was actually born in brazil, quickly learning some portugesse, that was until after some crisis that happened on the father's workplace. The CK Lima family decided to get a loan and started moving from country to country. Living a good part of their life in Uruguay and Mexico (around 10 years) where Dani would learn a neutral-uruguayan spanish accent and art, knowing how to replicate the mexican accent but being more comfortable with the uruguayan neutral accent (his mother's accent). Due to learning the Uruguayan accent first, he faced sometimes in one of the 2 schools he attended in Mexico bullying due to one perticular influencer in his country (this is based a true story, isnt mine). The bullying got so bad he decided to secretly workout and learn martial arts, while also sometimes dying his hair to be not easly reconzible in the streets of Mexico. In less than a year after he started getting bullied Dani, beat the living days out of the bullies to a point where they had to use knives to defend their honor. This didnt help though, anyone who is really good at fighting can unequip a newbie knife user in seconds, this wasnt easy though. From there he got a scar on his face and also accidently murdered one of the bullies, and due to this his family decided to move out from Mexico, due to this experience he learn how to fake many accents . After some time they reached Asia and they landed on Japan. Due to his family having really mixed people including japanese, they got a temporal home with their cousins, from there the father got a job and left Dani alone to learn Japanese alone in a paid appartment for some weeks. In said apartment Dani also continued studying and joined a project called "Alpha" by an international project called "The scientists of tommorow" where he actually studied for 2 years for a second degree thesis level project which he would finish and end up getting the knowledge of a first degree in immunology at just 17 (the project was in english by the way). after easly learning in 6 months basic japanese writing and speaking without much effort. One day he decided to seperate from the family direct conections and moved to Karakura.

(Taken from the lang backstory and slighly changed)

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

While Dani actually was studying for the Alpha project he also studied on the side general biology, with the dream to be a doctor. Also his reasons to be a doctor arent because he wants to save more people, but because he wants to get more money while also studying biology, something that he loves.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He has lab experience in virus, genome and bacteria testing in gel genotyping and in basic experiments with rat. He helped develop a possible cure for multiple sclorosis which just ended the animal testing phase. Aside from basic research and protocols he knows general first aid, cpr etc.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

Dani has a scar under his eye, he always asks when he gets curious and is a little bit shy. He tends to be percived as someone smart but that has the head a little too much in the gutter, making with the people he likes and trust a little dirty or normal jokes. Although he might be shy, if he disagrees with something, it will show.

How does your character act around the hospital?

Respectfully. He doesnt distrub people there, especially those who he consider to be intelligent and fair. He especially respects those doctors who really are there just to help people, although he doesnt understand why exactly, he doesnt see it as stupid.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

He functions better with others that want to work with him.

Users who are viewing this thread