Yes, I do have a Microphone

How old are you? (Optional):

19 years old

What is your time zone?:

CET

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, i fully acknowledge

Describe your activity on the server:

I would describe my activity on the server as partially active. If I get the role. I get online for more than 5 hours, and sometimes even more on the weekends when I get off of work. If I'm not on the Server, I'm mostly working

Do you have any previous bans?:

No, never been banned or warned before

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.43249/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language.42689/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.42690/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.42696/

Nurse Application

Out-Of-Character Information What is your Minecraft username?: daquil Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): DaqiFX#7290 How old are you? (Optional): 18 years old What is your time zone?: CEST Describe your activity on the server: I'm active on the server about 4 hours...
schoolrp.net

DAQUILS NURSE APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character Information What is your Minecraft username?: daquil Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): DaqiFX#7290 How old are you? (Optional): 18 years old What is your time zone?: CEST Describe your activity on the server: I'm active on the server about 4...
schoolrp.net

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[Adult] Daniel Lacrosse

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Art

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

IC: My character Daniel was born into a rough family, and he had friends with parents that were teachers. He always thought that being a teacher would be good for him to be able to meet new people, learn about students, and be able to teach people, since he got a German Mother and a Russian Father, he knows the History of both countries pretty good and wants to share them with the students.

OOC: I applied because I wanted to rejoin, i’ve been HD of Art for quite a time and know how to be it properly , I taught many things about these 2 countries to my friends and thought Art in my Time

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

I do understand, but training wouldn’t be needed since i know all the rules.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

The teacher's class logs are where teachers put what happened in their class any disturbances, wrongful students, or any detentions that happened. These are significant because it shows the people that go over them not only what happened in the class, but as well what the teachers taught.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

The strict rules in a classroom are

Rules mainly for students

No Cheating on tests, work, or just assignments in general.

Respect not only teachers but students, and staff in general.

Don't mess around in class.

Make sure you're prepared when you come to class.

No swearing, inappropriate behavior, No eating, and no physical contact.

Rules for mainly teachers.

Make sure that your classes aren't extremely boring! Put fun into them.

You have to have the required at least 15 classes a month (OOC MONTH)

No swearing, not only could it get you in trouble, it could make your students upset.

No bad behavior in general.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have quite a bit of experience with Role play. Playing on this Server since 2017 (playtime got deleted i don't know why that happened), and role play in some other Games as well just like Garry's Mod and GTA 5

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The head of the department is the most qualified rank. They check the quality of their fellow teacher's work and make sure they're doing well.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher was a teacher for a larger amount of time and was confirmed to become qualified by the Head Of Department. This teacher was trained and has been a teacher for a long time. This teacher can teach classes.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly-Qualified-Teacher
↳ Description: The newly qualified teacher is a teacher that was recently confirmed to be able to teach classes. They have just been trained but they are more qualified than a UT.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: This teacher is a newly recruited teacher and cannot teach classes until they have been trained.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in-game are allowed to teach 4 classes a day, but they are not required to teach this many. Teachers make ¥450,000 a month and can get a ¥50000 yen bonus if they choose to do 10 extra classes (10 more than they're supposed to do in a month.) Teachers try to make their classes not only educational but also fun, and exciting!

When teachers are off the job they just have fun with their friends, meet new people, chill out, and study to become smarter than they already are. Teachers are able to work at a store as a part-time job

In real life, teachers are very trained educated people who have been to (At least) Community college for a decent amount of time. Teachers have to stay professional and those who don't have the chance of being fired. Teachers try to make their classes not only amusing, but also have a higher educational value than we would in role-play. Of course, it's easier to teach in roleplay than in real life, but in real life, teachers try so hard to be able to teach students to get paid like plumbers in some places.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are the most important role in SRP. Without teachers, we would have nobody to teach the students and it wouldn't really be able to be called School RP.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MOSCOW

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Description:

Daniel Lacrosse is a average tall male around the height of 6'2- 6'4 he weighs a normal amount at 190-200 pounds. He is Half Russian, Half German and was born in Moscow, Russia.

Personality:

Daniel is an average person who needs time for himself as well. He is a nice person unless you get onto his bad side, then he'll get a little bit rude. Daniel loves his family and everyone that he's friends with.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Daniel would approach the gang, telling them what do they think they’re doing, and He would calmly be asking them to stop on what their doing before he calls someone to help him.

If, by any chance, he saw them doing the same activity they were doing, he would call someone to help him out and would soon tell them to stop before he contacts the vice principal or principal in general and would give them their last warning. If they kept doing the same exact thing they were doing, he would forcibly call the principal and send them to their office to discuss their behavior and would receive their punishment. If, of course, they weren't doing the same behavior, Daniel would just ignore them and would go back to what he was doing.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Refusing to tolerate the disruption, he would frown at the students in silence for a few moments before lifting his hands expectantly, demanding the attention of the classroom with nothing but her mannerisms. If this is successful, he’ll fix the students with a firm stare, sternly reminding them of the behavior he expects in the classroom. He informs that if this behavior continues, not only will they be sitting out of any fun activity during the class, but they’ll also be receiving detention. If the trouble is resolved he’ll continue as normal, but if it isn’t then he’ll resort to what she warned her students about prior to taking action.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

In the teacher’s lounge, Daniel would begin by making coffees, then offer any other teachers in the lounge one. He’d take a look outside, leading on him while drinking his coffee. He would be thinking about what activities he could do for his classes. Furthermore, he’d then go up to his teacher friends and ask how the class was, then he’d proceed about some drama going between the students around the school.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me he’d grab his cup of coffee from her desk, then began slowly walking around the room. Suddenly stopping to take a quick drink. Then continued walking, looking over at the students shoulders, trying to take a quick peek of their work.

/me He would hand each student a test, occasionally turning to make sure nobody had started before he said to.

/me He'd snappily put up his pair of sunglasses as the students come into the class. He'd raise his left hand near his chest then gently adjust his watch, while his head slightly turns right. He'd snap himself back to reality, clean his throat and look at the whole class.
/me He'd slam the book onto the student's desk, waking him up, without saying a word.

Backstory

Daniel was born in Moscow, Russia 24.03.2003. His parents are Anna Schröder(mother) and Wladimir Medwedev(father). They worked both as Teachers on the same School as well. His Father was a History Teacher and His Mother was a Literature Teacher. He wasn't loved by his parents, so they released him for adoption. Thankfully, a french Family, adopted him at the age of 6. His "New" Mother Azyhlea really loved him, he had a good childhood because of her. According to his teachers, He was a very academic student with good relations and friendships with his classmates. During his childhood, he was quite a Troublemaker, doing everything a kid should not do, like climbing on trees, eating dirt and more. He had always been top of his class through hard work and significant prodding from his parents. He had always worked hard for his education, and had worked hard enough to transfer to Karakura High. Daniel had studied the Japanese language fervently and had made a point to be completely fluent, so consequently had gone to a Japanese language school in Tokyo and bought many study books to fully immerse himself and learn the Japanese language at an accelerated pace. Besides the studies of Japanese, He was an Artist who made interesting Pictures, which were all different one on another. He would use his drawing ability to make some cash by drawing famous People on the Web, and sitting in the City, getting money for a Picture of Strangers. However, Daniel had decided that he would like to attend college in Moscow, Russia, so he returned to the City, where he was born to complete his studies before returning to Japan to find work. For a few months he had supported himself through drawings and translation work before he had decided to move back to Karakura instead of living in the heart of Tokyo because of the international community along with the cheaper cost of living in comparison to Tokyo.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Daniel Lacrosse
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Daniel
Preferred Name: Daniel

Age (Minimum is 27): 36
Religious Denomination: Buddism
Marital Status: Married

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
5, as Art Teacher and Teacher Trainer

Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Russian and German History & Culture. Art
Minors: English

Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: German, Jsl, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Gladly i’m having time again!
Thanks for reading it and i hope u like it!

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Your application lacks detail where the format asks for it (e.g. your role descriptions)

Users who are viewing this thread