What is your Minecraft Username?:

Danish05

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I once got a kick when afk

What is your timezone?:
WIB | +7

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Danish05_Minecraft#1942

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
DANISH05'S 3 LANGUANE PERMS APPLY | ACCEPTED
Danish05's Spanish Languane Application | ACCEPTED
Danish05's Malaysian Languane Application | ACCEPTED
Danish05's Jsl Languane Application | ACCEPTED
Danish05's Fantasy Roleplay Whitelist Application | ACCEPTED
Danish05's Spanish Languane Application | DENIED

Describe your activity on the server?:
When monday to friday In Real Life, I play School Roleplay only for School time 08:00 to 15:00 after that log off. is like 2-3 hours In Real Life. I often play at night because I'm doing school stuff in real life. At school at SRP, I made friends, Helped my friends with homework, played basketball even im still noob at basketball. etc about school time.
When Saturday and Sunday In Real Life, I play School Roleplay for 8-12 hours straight. I mean, I also do afk for some activities like cooking, cleaning the house, etc. When I'm not afk, I'm looking for more friends. And I really enjoyed playing SRP recently because my story on SRP felt very interesting. For example, my parents didn't allow me to have a relationship with anyone, but I was secretly in a relationship with someone. And at SRP, I also do other jobs like making clothes or uniforms, Translator, Maid (I don't think anyone needs this), and Fishing.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Danish05[18][Grade-12] Aria D. Steel

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes. I am aware that inactivity for more than 15 days with no inactivity logs will result in deletion from the board. That's why I plan to log in every day for at least 2-3 days or I can log in every day. Even if I am busy in real life.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The Student councils is a group of students who help people, organize, plan such events, and also help School Teachers and faculty whenever they need it. Student councils also patrol around the school to ensure students feel safe around the school. The Student Council also helps students who are confused about something and ensures that no one violates school rules. And student councils who take part in the school and help people develop a good reputation with good relationships.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
The motivation for applying is, I'm tired of seeing my friends bring katana and gagball to school. I'm also tired of seeing people being bullied and many students dying from just struggling with a simple problem that needs someone to fix it. And I thought that if I was part of the board, it would be easier to make the school better. I also want to be friendly people who will make friends whatever they are to keep them from being lonely, And help students if they have questions about school.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes of course. I really want to help about teamwork like helping out with events, helping other boards with some tasks. etc. When we make something to make the school better, by making plans and doing with the work team. It will make school better. I also want to help with my assignment. I'm not good at drawing, but I'm good at making minecraft animations. I am also good at designing fabrics or uniforms. maybe with that I can help make uniforms for events. Or maybe anyting else I will do my best. I want all students to feel safe and secure at karakura school without bullying and anything bad.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:
The council have alot role and each one role have different task. And thats why council is really good.
Roles Within The Council:
President >> The leader of council. This role is responsible for the management and supervision of the council
Vice-President >> This role also have a task to manage council like President. This role can manage people, but not President.
Councillor >> The member of school council. these people are tasked with all council responsibilities. For example like preparing the events from plan who they discussion before. Another example helping new student to show the school with polite but still entertaining.
Secretary >> This role is really important. Because their heavy leadership role and responsibility of establishing public relations.
Treasurer >> This role is also important, and must trusted one. Is because this role handles the finances of the student council.
Roles From Outside The Council:
Principal and Dean>> These are those who are on the school’s SLT. Who manage all member of school, including council.
Vice-Principal and Vice-Dean >> These role like Principla and Dean. Manage all member of school, unless Principal and Dean.
Club Leader >> Club Leader and Student Council are work togheter. Student Council also help Club Leader to be better.
Teacher and School Employees >> This role have the same responsibility like council. Enforcing school rules, Helping student, and maintaining a safe school environment.
Sports Teams >> The council may work alongside sports teams to organize events. Sports Teams work with the council as they are connected with the school.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I will go to them and block them 2. Then i say"Hey.. girls...what are you fighting about ?". And after they explain to each other, I will say "Oh, i have idea. How about..." the solution would make sense. If they don't agree, I'll explain a better solution to get them to stop harassing each other. If they disagree again, but the reasons they disagree make sense, then I'll look for another solution. But if they struggle not to stop and keep fighting, i will report it to President and let President handle them. The point is, I will do my best. If they can't deal with the council, then I need help. Or this problem never end.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I'll take screenshots of them before they run too far, Then I report to the Council of Presidents and Teachers about people breaking the rules. Because it's useless if I target them myself. I'll be able to die or something. And after that we did our patrol and search for them. Or just make an announcement about detention. And then they would have no choice but to go to the detention room.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would go to him first and say "Hey, what are you doing? You know this is wrong.....right?". Yeah, I'd rather talk to them first, maybe they forgot if they're board members or something. After he came to his senses, he continued with "How can you do ..." And that requires patience because if I get angry too, the problem won't be solved. But if they refuse and he taunts me, I will keep my calm down and only report to the President if any board member abuses their power, making the school unsafe. Because he won't hear me in bad social circles and need like a president to deal with them. If I keep pushing myself, I'm afraid I'll get angry and hurt people.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I have a friend who is also Councill too. If I missed something, I would try to ask my friends what information they were talking about. But if my friend also doesn't know about Information, I will ask another board. And they should know. but if all councils don't know, then I'll ask the president or vice president myself. Because information is important. if we miss some information then we won't know what information and i can't team work. Because, the key to teamwork is communication, and if we want communication, we need information so that we can understand each other.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?
This happened several times. Employees and the President of the Board have different opinions. What I'm going to do is ask the teacher first something like "Sorry, but shouldn't it be like this...." explaining about it. And if the teacher disagrees and explains why this is so and makes sense, I will talk to the President "Hi sir, I'm sorry to say this but. We can't do this because the teacher said ..." Try to talk to the President if what we do not accepted. But if my president doesn't agree, I prefer to follow the president because we work as a team. Teamwork should have the same plan and should not be different like it or not. At least I have said that what we are doing is unacceptable to the teacher.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
If HighSchool but dont have like events, It will be boring and all student will get bored and wont go to the school. They will rather to play in House and just play video game. But if we have events and its interesting, they will probably join and compete. And they will really love Karakura highschool becaues is not boring. But if we want make them join events, we must make the event interesting, and someting challange. And i have idea about it.
ColorDay - This day is like events art about someting random what they want on canvas. They can do art whereever they want for make a good emotional to do art. Which the best, will got prize like put the art on the wall of School and random prize like expencive art equipment.
ScoutCamp - Where all student will prepare for climb mountain, we also will make the scout skin template for free. And we will not ride a bus or anyting, we will walk by our own legs. And it will make a little group, i mean like, student will got 1 group for teamwork. And when walk, it will make line so no one got bother by student. After we got to location, they will make tend with teamwork. We also have 2 events at night. we will do events Campfire dance, and Jurit Malam. Campfire Dance is like, all group of student will prepare the dance before this ScoutCamp event start, the dance is like Troops marching. Which the best will annoucment at morning, and after Campfire Dance event, at middle of night. we will wake all student, And ask them to walk but not for group. now walk 1 by one, like alone at the dark. Unless if they have a disease that makes them unable to attend. It will train their bravery. and as council, we will prepare our jumpscare. And the finishline on beach. And when they on the beach, we will ask the student to make a circle, and close them eyes. After that, we will make story until they crying happines. After that happend, is morning and we give them break with swimming on beach. Is because to make them relax a bit.
StoryTime!- This event will add at literacy day. This event is about storytelling When student who want compete to get a awesome prize. The student will get annoucment 1 weeks before the storytime event start. So they will prepare the story and will present storytelling that day. Which one is the best, we will make film on it. And upload it on karakura's youtube. We will do design custome with paint.net or photoshop, and editing with vegas pro and cameramen and etc.
NeverGiveUp- This event is about motivation, we will invite some adult who success. We will make information for all student about the even start, Like in middle of school of tree for example, or in beach. And then some the adult will tell his backstory. And after that he will ask some question, who can answer that will got prize. After question time, he will closing and motivation. It will make all student feel spirit again.
SleepOver - I know this is normal one but, it will happend in school. All of student will be family for 1 night at school. Eat togheter, play game togheter, and respect each other. We will also make the SleepOver even better with make little event like singing, storytelling, and dancing. Singing will only 1 person, storytelling also, but dancing will have group and they can decide by themself. Whoever win, will get annoucment at morning. And at night, All of student will get food but normal one, dont worry. At morning, before the annoucment the winner, we will do mini game Find The Ball. We will put 3 random ball around school. Whoever find it first, will get prize at that time.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Aria D. Steel

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
My character personality is kind. She also being serious when is time to serious. She also funny. She also rarely to angry, she can manage when she need to angry. She really rare angry and she just more like cold. When she have free time and dont know what to do, she rather to find a job like Translator, Maid, Design Outfit, And Fishing. However, She also feel pissed if she look couple dating and do cute things. It make her jealous because she havent bf for herself. And she think no one ever love her.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Her name is Aria Danish. her tall is 6'1. weighing 87 kg. She have a chocolate hair, and her type hair is always change, straight hair, twirling hair, etc. her skin is beige, not too white, not too dark. her skin is really soft than u can imagine, she also have pink pupil eyes. Her face is clean without frekless. she wear a different cloth all the time. When she go school, she will wear a uniform japanese highschool. Her body is slim. And she have normal legs. Her shoes always change also. Like School Shoes, Normal Shoes, City Shoes, she even will not wear shoes sometimes. Her face is always happy.
Aria's pitcure2.png

download.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What sets me apart from other suitors is that I am a patient girl. I've also seen how many people want to take on heavy responsibilities. However, I only wanted to work on the board as a means to improve the school community and encourage unity. When some students are new to school, i will try makes the new student feel welcome. I would greet them in a friendly manner, entertaining, and still polite. I would try to make them if I were their first friend, whoever they are. I am very good at meeting new people. But, when they feel uncormtoble, try to see their point of view, and what should I do to make them cormtoble with me. I want to make this school safe, friendly, non-bullying and non-toxic. I can also mature when some serious things happen. I am very motivated for this position.

Why do you want this position?:
I have seen many students who like to be closed-minded, negative, and generally have a broad hatred of the school environment. Students at Karakura school must become better students, make them open-minded, positive thinking, and generally have a broad preference for the school environment. We can make it happen. I want to help lead this cause and shape a school environment that students can be proud of. I will be the student council that will patrol around the school and make sure the school is safe without toxins and bullies and bodyshaming. I will be the student council that will be the friend of all students to make them feel beautiful and at peace.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me most about the student council is how they manage school events and make the school save. The success of this school event cannot be separated from the cooperation of the student council team. All student councils can work together for a same goal, strive to work better. I'm very interested to see how they manage to make school fun for students. I am also very interested to see how they can work together and achieve a common goal.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
What is best to do is give them compassion and kindness is the better way. Karakura School students can have good friendship and relationship. Make them have experience about having friends and Master. And make school not a place of torture, but a place that you will enjoy. School rules can be enforced without negative spirits. And I hope I can help create a positive environment in this school.

Last edited:

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, unfortunately, we are denying your application today. Feel free to reapply in the future!​

Users who are viewing this thread