DannyDahsyat

Level 0
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name):

DannyDahsyat

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very active player. Sometimes I played from the midnight until morning.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do have a Discord. DannyDahsyat#0852

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:
Police Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dannys-police-application.23229/
Malay Language Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dannys-malay-language-application.23221/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I want to have a job where I can do something I like while working. And the news reporter role is the best opportunity for me. This role can also helps me to improve the quality of my English grammar (because English is not my first language). So there are many new things I can learn from being a news reporter.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
They gather and present it in written or oral form in news, articles or documentaries. They usually talks about something interesting so that many people will want to see the news.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
Reporters are important because they can report the latest events or activities that occured in SchoolRP to the citizens. They are also important so that the citizens will understand the news easily rather than hear it from gossips.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Danny Dahsyat is an average tall male with a skinny body. Danny would have a weight around 110lbs because of his skinny body. Danny has a sky blue hair and wears an unzip semi dark blue jacket with a white shirt inside it. Danny wears black glove on his hand and wears a purple trousers with blue shoes. What makes him unique that he doesn't talk much with strangers but with his friends, he talks a lot. Danny also has this weird habits where he likes to stalk a group of people chatting because he found it very interesting.

Danny has a high respect to everyone, including the co-workers. Danny is pleased to help them if they are in trouble. Besides that, Danny treated everyone like his friends. And for his future plans, if he gets accepted to be one of the News Reporter, he will try his best to report an excellent news to the citizens!

BACKSTORY:
Danny was born in 21st January 1994, into a moderate family at Pahang, Malaysia. His family often move from state to state because of his father's job, until Danny reaches 13 years old, where his father has a permanent workplace. Danny is the only child in his family and because of that, he has more time to study alone. Even though Danny always changed school because of his father's job, he always got number one in his class, no matter which school he's been through. One day, Danny's school, Ind****tra Highschool announced that they have made an agreement with Karakura Highschool at Japan. They've made a deal to give one of the student a scholarship to study at Karakura Highschool for free, and anyone who wants the scholarship need to get the highest marks in a test. Danny then started studying even longer, from morning to midnight, day-by-day. When Danny answering the test, he felt very confident because he can answer all the questions very easily. Five days after the test, the school announced that Danny got the highest marks in that test and will claim the scholarship. Danny is very happy. When he first arrives at Karakura Highschool, he felt uncomfortable because this is his first time meeting peoples that are not from his country. From day by day, Danny can already familiarize himself with the environment as he made friends along the way.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:
Danny I. Dahsyat

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Danny

Preferred Name:
Danny

Religious Denomination:
Muslim

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Malaysian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Phone Number:
319+425+884

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:

Working Experience:
Danny has done some part-time jobs in Malaysia such as hawking and shipping stuff.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Journalism

Minor(s):
Video Editor

Native Languages:
Malay

Other Languages:
Chinese (Understand but can't speak)
English

Other notes:
-​

oph

Level 165
⇣≡ [DENIED] ::

You may re-apply on [06/20/20]

❏. [Changes…]
Try applying for more roles on the server
Nonetheless, I appreciate the time that you spent on applying for the role of News reporter! I hope you take the time to
fix the mistakes and re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread