daquil

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

DaqiFX#7290

How old are you? (Optional):

18 years old

What is your time zone?:

CEST

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm active on the server about 4 hours a day, longer when i don't got a work-shift

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I fully acknowledge

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As A School Nurse you provide health services in educational settings. They treat Injuries and illnesses of students, support disabled students as well as students with chronic Illnesses and advise them, parents and staff on health issues. Nurses also promote habits (like Hand-Washing, disinfecting hands etc.). They ensure compliance with national and local health policies for schools as well. Their Duties are: Developing and monitoring health plans for students, conducting screenings and writing referrals to professional health services, providing healthcare to students with acute or chronic health problems.
What experience, in general, do you have in role-play?:
I'm playing on this server since 2016 (I think, I'm not 100% sure). SchoolRP is the first and only RP server I ever joined and played on, I only role-played with the student role, but in my opinion I got some experience in Role-playing

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Russian Language Application
ACCEPTED
German Language Application
DENIED
Russian & German Application
DENIED
GERMAN APPLICATION
ACCEPTED
NURSE APPLICATION
DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18][Grade-12] Daniel S. Arquette

Situations

During a work-shift, a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would make Eye Contact with the Student and would remind him of the School Rules regarding language and disrespectful behavior before telling the Student how important a Nurse on a School is. After that, he'd just turn around and go where he is needed next.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He'd immediately step in, asking both of the Students to calm down and stop fighting, if they're not listening, he'd push them away from each other to secure that they don't hurt each other anymore, before getting help from other school employees. After settling, he'd ask the students that fought for statements before issuing a detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Daniel would swiftly go over to the staff member, raising his voice as he asked if they understood that their job is at stake and many people are staring at them. He'd then advise them to fix their attitude or do whatever they're doing somewhere else due to the fact that this is a school building, and they're not only risking themselves but putting students in danger as well.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When in the employee break room, He acts appropriately and responsibly, not disturbing any of his fellow co-workers who may be present inside the room. He'd sit quietly at a desk with a cup of coffee, reading a book about Medical Studies and Psychology. He aims to improve himself always and will make use of any free time at his hands to continuously inform himself about the field he loves. Furthermore, he'd also start small chatter with all his co-workers, getting to know each one of them to better his relationships with all his co-workers and working more efficiently with each one.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me he'd set the student on the bed, carefully inspection the wound of the student's arm, before grabbing a band-aid, antibacterial wipes and some cotton balls. He would go back to the student. Sitting down on the bed, he would put some gloves on, starting to clean the wound, while saying: "This could hurt a little bit". After he cleaned the wound, he'd start to wrap the band-aid around the student's arm, securing it with a bandage clip. "Just let the band-aid on for some time"

/me He would walk over by the shelves, grabbing a small bandage, before approaching the injured student, where he would then carefully start wrapping the bandage around their hand, tightly securing it with a bandage clip. He'd gently pat the student's back and would say :"Please be careful next time!"

/me He'd quickly jump up, shuffling the injured student over to a bed. "Sit right here for a moment- I'll grab you an ice pack-" He'd run, grabbing an ice pack and some bandages. Then, sitting down, he'd inspect the student's ankle. "You really have to be careful when walking on the steps, alright?" He'd wrap a tight brace around the student's ankle, making sure to take his time and be gentle. She'd then walk over to a cabinet, grabbing a pair of crutches to assist the student to walk. "Stay here for about 30 minutes, then you'll be okay to leave. You can stay here until you feel comfortable enough to walk.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Daniel Lacrosse
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Daniel
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Taken
Academic Degree:
Masters Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Healthcare, Psychology
Minors:
English Language
Nationality:
Russian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
German & Japanese
Backstory
Daniel was born in Moscow, Russia 24.03.2003. His parents are Anna Medwedev(mother) and Wladimir Medwedev(father). They worked both as Nurses on Schools as well. He wasn't loved by his parents, so they released him for adoption. Thankfully, a German Family adopted him at the age of 6. According to his teachers, He was a very academic student with good relations and friendships with his classmates. During his childhood, he was quite a Troublemaker, doing everything a kid should not do, like climbing on trees, eating dirt and more. He had always been top of his class through hard work and significant prodding from his parents. He had always worked hard for his education, and had worked hard enough to transfer to Karakura High. Daniel had studied the Japanese language fervently and had made a point to be completely fluent, so consequently had gone to a Japanese language school in Tokyo and bought many study books to fully immerse himself and learn the Japanese language at an accelerated pace. Besides the studies of Japanese, He was an Artist who made interesting Pictures, which were all different one on another. He would use his drawing ability to make some cash by drawing famous People on the Web, and sitting in the City, getting money for a Picture of Strangers. However, Daniel had decided that he would like to attend college in Moscow, Russia, so he returned to the City, where he was born to complete his studies before returning to Japan to find work. For a few months he had supported himself through drawings and translation work before he had decided to move to Karakura instead of living in the heart of Tokyo because of the international community along with the cheaper cost of living in comparison to Tokyo.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Growing up elsewhere, attending a small school, he'd strived for getting the best education he'd possibly could. As studious and persistent as my young self was, the school wasn't in the best condition to provide it. Living in the now, I don't want that for any student. Not a freshman, not a senior, not even a suspended student. I feel it is my duty to help the future foundation of Karakura its youth, as when they're in high school, they're in their golden years; where they're learning how to adult and operate in the real world. Just as I once was, except this time with more to know and build upon. There are of course other jobs that could possibly do just that, but a nurse is part of the foundation of the school. Part of what supports the school as a whole whether it be physically, emotionally, socially, heck- even spiritually in some situations. After all, as a nurse, you are the first line of defense against anything health-related for the entire population of the school.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
A great nurse can help your school run like a well-oiled machine. Consequently, a not-so-great one can throw a wrench in your entire operation. With my knowledge and amounts of research of the job of a Nurse, I know I can execute my duties efficiently without hesitation, putting the students and staff members' health first.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for NURSE has been
DENIED.
. . .

There were a few aspects of your application that were not up-to-par with application standards

The role you applied for is occupied.
I do not currently find you suitable for this position. Before you re-apply, I suggest that you gain a bit more experience on the server. This could be through other roles, even if they are only through roleplay.

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread