dARK_NEssSss EMS application!

KARAKUA HOSPITAL APPLICATION!

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section!

IGN (In-Game Name):
dARK_NEssSss

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am on everyday for 6-8 hours, sometimes more!

Which timezone are you in?:
BST (British Summer Time)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes! My discord is Harvey#4714

Do you have a microphone?:
I do, but prefer not to use it!

List your current and past applications: (Only ones i could find)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-application.37544/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dark_nesssss-nurse-application.42468/ (DENIED)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I detailRP quite alot now and have got quite good, I can do around 3-4 /me‘s of detailrping something I’d say i could get better and need to learn more things, i try my hardest when detailrping and put lots of effort into it. I definitely need some work on detailRP but, im hoping to learn during this EMS experience! I do have some images of my detailRP if you would like to see them be sure to dm me, I‘d say out of ten i’m roughly a 6/10. And I have seen some of EMS detailrps, hopefully mine will look like that on the job and off the job!

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I have always wanted to join the EMS since one of my friends got accepted, It has been a dream of mine and I really thought would be cool to join her! I have also done loads of research leading up to this moment, Also, I think I would benefit the team as most EMS are not active, but I will be active all the time treating each patient nicely! I hope to add like that cherry on top, make everyone feel welcome and happy. I also believe I, myself will make it a better place, hopefully. I am so happy to be writing this application and will be looking at forums everyday to see if I have got accepted, or denied!

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the role Psychiatrist!

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The Psychiatrist role is one of the things in the hospital that people forget of! But they play a very important role! They are here to let people express there feelings and release any negative energy, the psychiatrist tells people that it is okay, and you CAN express your feelings! They also can get quite down from this, as hearing all the sad people talk to them can make them sad as well, so they have a hard role but are very important! This can also conclude of performing basic things such a giving medicine and helping with simple instructions its not all in an office talking.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Nurse:

The nurse plays a vital role, caring for patients administrating medicines, and checking important things, without them who knows what the hospital would do. They also have to be there 24/7 as anything could happen whilst there gone! They also can help with child births and health identities.

Psychiatrist:

The psychiatrist role is also a main and very important role, they are in charge of mental health issues and helping everyone through hard times, this role can be very depressing sometimes, but they do there job well. Many people don’t give credit to this role, but its very important and saves lives everyday! This role can also make the psych feel better as the patients could help them!

Doctor:

One of the most common roles the doctor, doctors play an important part in the hospital faction, this includes treating wounds, injuries and deseases! Without them people would be left un-treated and unhealthy! They also help provide medicine to treat ones that need it! The doctor also does many other things they can help with surgery‘s and birth.

Surgeon:

This role is one of the most important roles, surgeons cut open people to help remove lots of things! They are very important and also can do simple thing as a doctor would do. Their job is hard and they have to focus as cutting open someone could kill them so they have to be aware and really ready for anything that comes there way. They also take over the doctor role, this role is the one that takes the most time to train for, no suprise really!

Clinical Lead:

Clinical Lead is a special role, which consists of; making sure everyone is doing their best work at all times, being there when a other cant etc. This role also can be found at residential homes, or in hospital grounds. They are in charge of a lot of things and must have best work at all times. They can do doctor work & nurse work, overral this role is VERY important!

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

• code pink: infant or child abduction.
  • code orange: hazardous material or spill incident.
  • code silver: active shooter.
  • code violet: violent or combative individual.
  • code yellow: disaster struck.
  • code brown: severe weather.
  • code white: evacuation.
  • code green: emergency activation.
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand I can be demoted when ever and wont ask questions.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I will dedicate all my time & effort to this role!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand, and will be sure to DM you if I am not able to attend! (Which is quite rare)

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand a lot, and know how annoying it is when people take (OOC)
to (IC) which I will not do!

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Adalline has light brown fluffy hair, with hazel eyes, she has quite a straight posture and is flat-chested, she smells lightly of kiwi. She is quite stubborn, but very kind! She can get quite annoyed easily though and knows how to be therm with certain people. Overall she is quite a healthy, looking female. Her marital status is currently single. Adalline has a kind personality & is mostly kind to all people, though she can get strict as some times.

What are they like on and off the job?:
Adalline is serious on the job, and takes everything seriously not being silly or messing around. She takes her job seriously and tried to keep things appropriate. But off the job she has a fun personality and loves playing around, her attitude is quite sensible still but she plays around more. Mostly hanging out with her friends & family. She also is very serious sometimes and tries to make everyone feel okay.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Addalline makes sure to take care of her co-workers and thinks of them as siblings! She loves every single one and tried her hardest to please them, making sure they are all friends, her outlook for the future is to get married and have kids! She would really like to start a family and tries her hardest to please everyone. She would also, maybe like to work at the shrine when she grows to old for EMS. She hopes to start a future, but currently she is just going with the flow. Mainly focusing on the EMS right now, nothing else.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment:
No, Addalline only has ADHD but it is quite mild, other than that she has no problems!

BACKSTORY
[307 words & 1629 characters]
Addalline was born in 1984, January 18th. She had 2 brothers and 1 sister, her dad was a doctor so she already learnt from him. One of her brothers happened to have PTSD, autism and self-harm. This was quite depressing, so by the age of 2 Addalline was taking care of him and made sure he was okay. When she started school at the age of 4. She read lots of books about doctors and nurses but never read about a psych until she was 8, one day she was looking for books in the school library and found a book called ‘Tom & The Psych’ she seemed interested picking up the book. Later that night she read the book and was very interested, it motivated her to become one but she still wasn’t sure.
5 years later she moved to Japan with her family, She settled into high school quickly, heading to the library everyday to read about the Psychiatrists. The librarian noticed this and told her she should look into getting a job at the Karakua Hospital, she was only 16 at the time, so had to wait till college, she decided to go to college when she turned 19 and learnt so much more there about medical things. When she turned 21 she left college to go to medical school, this impacted her life massively she learnt basically everything there! It taught her loads. After a few years medical school came to and end she graduated happily, for a few years she did some more medical training before applying for EMS, a few days later she got an email reading that she had been accepted! So she prepared for days and days, until the day came! She started work at enjoyed it so much! She is still learning now and hopefully will become great!

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Addalline Veal

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Adda, addi

Characters Preferred Name:
Addie, Addalline

Characters Age:
37!

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Russian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
N/A
Academic Degree:
College Bachelors
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Physiology, Science
Minor(s):
Health, Maths
Native Languages:
Russian, Japanese
Other Languages:
JSL, Russian

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
denied
Thank you for applying for EMS, however, after a discussion with the higher-ups, we have decided to deny your application.

Users who are viewing this thread