players online

DarkAngel_0715 College Professor Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My minecraft username is DarkAngel_0715

How old are you?:
I am 18 years old

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I have never been banned before in SchoolRP.

What Country are you from?:
I'm from the United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I have discord. My discord is bri#7039

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I'm inactive I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
For a months I have been offline and inactive because of college and high school classes at the same time. I'm managing to keep track of my time-management stress. Back in April ( I believe ), I resigned my job as a Sociology teacher at Karakura High. It was all from stress and I've lost interest. I came back few weeks ago to realize that, I need to learn how to accept things and not bringing any conflict to my social. I have now been very active on the server & on the forums.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
ACCEPTED
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-sociology-teacher-application.21646/#post-75474
ACCEPTED - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-spanish-application.22222/#post-77078
DENIED ( Position was full ) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-school-nurse-application.23678/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a Professor is because I challenge myself to do things, I know that will be the best for me in the future. In my mind, I tell myself that it won't be easy. Nothing is easy in life. However, if I actually do something or make myself vulnerable to accept that it is how I can accomplish things, then I can benefit myself to know that I can do anything if I work hard for it. It makes me forward and realize that no one else is going to do it for me. Only I can. So, if I work hard, I can accomplish many many things without realizing it. Sooner or later, I will understand of these tasks that I am doing. I want to participate as much as I can to learn much more in the future.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, SchoolRP is the only roleplay that I have ever played on PC. In 2019, I played SchoolRP for a year. I have learned so much throughout the weeks and months the process of the rules, commands, techniques, and most importantly, the background of Roleplaying.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are very important to the community of staff and employees. This is important because incase you are not doing/working your job as Professor at Karakura High, then classroom logs will show proof if you have been active or not. Another case, is that staff may just only want money without working. This can be a really big problem, but it won't be anymore. A screenshot will do enough proof of your activity as a Professor. ( Or any other jobs you work for ).

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
As a Professor, the strict rules when being in class is:
  • CELL PHONES are NOT permitted in class at all times
  • Food AND drinks are NOT allowed during class time. ONLY water is permitted.
  • Homework must be turned or a 0% will be placed.
  • Cursing/Swearing during session of class, you will be removed.
  • Tardy is NOT an excuse. Show up on time or you will not be entered.
  • All students in class must be ready to learn and ready to work!
  • Failed to follow any rules will result you from leaving my class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
SchoolRP was a more of a skill rather than being immature for me. I have learned so much that I felt like SchoolRP was family to me. No matter what, I always return. It makes me very happy. Of course, a lot of people were rude to me, but eventually I learned that it's all about roleplaying. Going along with your roles and just be so confident on the character/person that you are choosing to play with. So many things you can do in SchoolRP, it's amazing how everyone gathers as a whole community helping each other in the end.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Each professor that teaches every 15 classes, will earn ¥ 300,000 yen. They are required to teach 15 classes. Inactivity, will result in demotion. However, every 5 classes they teach, they will earn another ¥50,000 yen so on and so on. Professors must present themselves not only as the one to teach, but the one to show that they are willing to stand up to every student on their behalf of their job.

The tasks for a College-Professor has to complete is:
  • Grading work for their students.
  • Making sure the student is understanding the concept and learning for their college course.
  • Professors needs to stand out and make sure that every college-student is motivated and inspired by them
  • MUST do classroom logs!
  • As a college professor, they also should require to show that student's will be adults in the future. Not only adults, but to show what is like, how are they suppose to manage, and what they will expect.

Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Asuna has short rose-champagne hair color that is very oily and wavy. She has tinted gray and blueish eye color. Asuna wears an outfit that goes down to her knees and long sleeves that goes down to her hands. Always holding a cane incase if anyone is rude to her or interrupts her, she can stomp her cane down to bring the attention to her. She is very happy and confident in everything. However, she experience 2 death loss of her own children. She is still sad and upset on the inside, but does not let that affect her surroundings. She is very sweet and kind to her student's. Asuna will make sure the student's will pass her class and understand the concept. She will stay after class and teach student's no matter what! No matter what the student(s) is going through. Asuna will make sure the student is okay outside of Karakura. To her surroundings, she gives everyone respect, including teachers. Teachers should learn and know how to give respect back. She will laugh and enjoy her coworkers, making sure we have a good day at work. Asuna will make sure the student is okay outside of Karakura. What make her so unique is that, she doesn't give up. She has so many ideas and creativity for herself, friends, and family. Nonetheless, if a student is rude to her, she will have no problem in making the student leave her class. It is disrespectful and very immature of him/her to do so. Asuna wants to grow old with her boyfriend and have kids. She loves to take care of kids and treat them with their all of happiness. Asuna will continue to work at Karakura because she admires every concept of it and the way the future will hold for her. She is gently and cannot wait till what the future will hold for her.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

If I find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, I would open my classroom door and tell them to keep it down. It is disrespectful to be loud in the hallway while class is in session. If the sport-team member decided not to listen, I will take further action. I will write their names down and contact the dean or vice-principal and the coach of the sports team. No excuses! I then, peacefully shut my door and proceed to teach my class.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
If College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word I'm saying, what I would do is give them a warning to pay attention. If not, I will contact vice-principal immediately about the college-student behavior. The student will also be kicked out of my class if he/she is not cooperating with the class rules and the atmosphere of the classroom.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me Collects student's homework while tapping on the floor.
/me Patiently stands in front of the podium while student's enters class.
/me Writes today's bellwork on the board for 5 minutes.
/me Grade's test while looking up at the clock.
/me Walks around the classroom waiting for the class to finish their assignment for the day.

Backstory

Asuna was 9 years old when her mother passed away when she was 50 years old. She died of cancer. This saddens Asuna for many months. She was only in school. However, she wanted to be just like her mother. Her major, classes, and what she loved doing. Her family was very bipolar. Did not treat Asuna right. She had to lift and carry herself out of the small black hole in her room and make a difference. Asuna loves her family, but she knows she cannot stay inside her home 24/7. If so, it would carry her down. She went to school, like the rest. Couldn’t make any friends because she was getting bullied in class and outside. She did not let that bring her down. High School came knowing that she didn’t want to be alone. She decided to study for a Nursing degree. Studying psychology/sociology. Asuna wanted to help and study people, to be better than her. To have a better future for themselves. Along the road, she met a man in high school. A man who understood her best than anyone else. Someone who did not give up on her. This man Mercury gave his whole heart to Asuna. Showing her the way into happiness in the future. He wanted to show her more. High School ended, they wanted to travel the world. Knowing that there is so much in the world they wanted to accomplish. So, they did. Apparently, it was a stuck-up. Either living in Peru or Japan. Of course, certainly, Asuna won. Japan it is. After all that traveling, Asuna studied hard. Seeing the government, not enough teachers because of how they get paid or how they can’t stand the students. So, they gave up. Asuna doesn’t give up. She sees the light at the end of the tunnel. Asuna earned her “ Bachelor's Degree In Sociology “ and “ Bachelor’s Degree In Science Science Nursing “. No matter how far this road took her, she did not want to let her mother down. Watching her below the stars with the love of her life, she is not alone. She wanted to prove to everyone who she is. That she can give the world a chance for her to come out. A few months later, she wanted to become a teacher. She knew a teacher would fit for her job. Her personality, her work… and looking at her past, everything she has done to be qualified as a teacher. She doesn’t give up or lacks in front of people for their work. She hates it, she disagrees with all of that. Instead, she shows her true self. To apply. Show everyone that she can do it. After all the academic educational learning she has done in her past, here she is. Proving it, that she can do this. Starting off, with teaching.

Asuna retired from Karakura after experiencing a miscarriage and a sudden death from her daughter. After the death occurred, Asuna left town to visit Peru. her birth place. She visited her family so she can help her family on finances. After going through grief, Asuna decided to go back to Japan to achieve her dreams in becoming a Professor. Her boyfriend mercury has also left town, to take a break from the relationship. Karakura is a place where it truly makes Asuna happy no matter what. After the return, Asuna realizes that she is a strong and and independent woman to be going through the hardest moment in her life... losing her daughter and her baby. At this moment, she wants to become much stronger and brave. Letting her happiness take control over her no matter what. A soon to be family will await. Much love to her surroundings and family.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Asuna L. Kosakura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss. Kosakura

Given Name(s):

Asuna, Kosa.

Preferred Name:

Miss. Kosakura ( Professional Way )
OR
Miss. Kosa ( Professional way for short )
Asuna ( Personal )

Female

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

In a relationship

Nationality:
Peruvian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
3 years.

Working Experience (# of years):

10 years ( During University and After ).

Academic Degree:
The Bachelor of Business Administration. ( B.B.A )

Year of Graduation:
High School: 2001 ( 19 years old, graduated ).
University: 2008. ( 4 years in studying Sociology & Psychology + 2 years for Master's Degree ).
University: 2013. ( 3 years studying Business Management ) + 1 year for Master's Degree.

Major(s):

Economics and Entrepreneur.

Minors:

Human Resources, Debate, and Statistics.

Native Languages:
Spanish & English.

Other Languages:

Japanese.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No, I don't have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Speech/Communication

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
1. I would like to note that Speech/Communication is under a Business college course.
2. I just want to say, Thank you so much for everything you do for this community.

Do you have any questions?:
No, I do not have any questions!

- Thank you

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |
@me in the #Roles channel to receive the ranks

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread