mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DarkAngel_0715 College Professor Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
DarkAngel_0715

How old are you?:
(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)
I am 18 years old.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I have not been banned before from SchoolRP.

What Country are you from?:
I am from the United States.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do have discord. bri#7039

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
If I will be honest, this year has been crazy. I just graduated from high school, so all of my stress is gone. I have so much time to play on SchoolRP. I only log on to the forums if there are any announcements or to check up any posts, in general, to communicate with other people. My activity on the server; however, I've joined many times on the server. It has been difficult to participate in school activities because my character is an adult and I do not have an ALT account. As of now, I am definitely giving my everything to SchoolRP.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have played SchoolRP for years! Of course, breaks are included. I see SchoolRP as my middle teen's childhood memory when playing Minecraft. This is not the exact year, but I joined SchoolRP at least in January of 2017 or 2018.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-spanish-application.22222/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-college-professor-application.31436/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-college-professor-role-request.31516/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-debate-professor-application-switch.32645/

[ACCEPTED] - (Can't find the link, but I was a High School teacher for Sociology).
[DENIED, position was full] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-school-nurse-application.23678/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
I am currently an Adult on SchoolRP.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
Wow. Honestly, I motivate myself when no one else can. For example, OOCLY, I felt like I was on my own and had to take advice from the internet. It was very difficult for me at first. I try to become the best version of myself each day, so I can learn from my experiences. Like at first, I worked as a High School and a College Professor. When I quitted, about 5 months later, I dreamt about working at Karakura. I loved socializing with people, so that motivated me a lot. I don't want to motivate myself only, I want to motivate people around me. People see SchoolRP as family. If I were to participate in something big, I would be more than happier to do so!

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I've had experience Roleplaying.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom logs are what keeps count of the number of times you taught classes. For example, if a College Professor were to teach a class, they would screenshot to show evidence that they have taught the class for that period of the day. Another reason why classroom logs are important is that if you tell an admin you did it without proof, it will just show you lied or brought up false information.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Since I am looking forward to becoming a Volleyball College Professor, my IN-CLASS strict rules are:
- NO food or drinks allowed in class! Water bottles are allowed.
- Coming to class TARDY is unacceptable!
- Cell phones are NOT allowed in class.
- Using foul language is not allowed!

Physical Education for Volleyball outside strict rules are:
- Sneaking out of class is NOT allowed.
- Wearing Sandals/slides/or any footwear that does not have laces, you will NOT be allowed to participate in P.E activities and receive a 0%.
- Absolutely NO unnecessary equipment allowed!

For in-class and outside rules, they are a mixture together.
ALL Karakura rules are applied!

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
My first job at SchoolRP was when I became a High School Sociology teacher. I enjoyed communicating with people and explaining to all the student's the subject for the class (Sociology). I worked as a teacher for one month. Until I took a 3-month break from SchoolRP and came back to become a College Professor. Becoming a College Professor was all new to me. This all happened back in 2020. A command that is very common is /intercom. I did not know this, but generally, you have to inform all college students 3 times in the intercom about your college class is starting. Passing out notebooks, allowing students to speak in front of the class, and perform moves really made a memory to me if that makes sense. I began to enjoy teaching as a College Professor for about 4 months, I believe. OOCLY, I was a high school senior. So the end-of-course exams, deadlines, scholarships, emailing, and etc... was a lot for me. I had to quit SchoolRP to focus on myself and classes. This year 2021 of May, I am now back on my route, because I just graduated from high school. This week I felt depressed and alone. So, to start something new and fresh here I am!

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The task of a College-Professor is to ensure that the college students are receiving the education they need in order to pass/continuing on the subjects for their major. My acknowledgment of a College-Professor is that they MUST be mature, be respectful, polite, and know that what they're doing can change their college student's education to become better. The College-Professor's salary is 450,000 yen if they were to complete 15 classes for the month. After that, it is optional to keep ongoing. As long as you are active, of course. Hosting enough classes, let's say over 10, can have you reach more than 500,000 yen.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Asuna has short rose-champagne hair color that is very oily and wavy. She has tinted gray and blueish eye color. Asuna wears an outfit that goes down to her knees and long sleeves that goes down to her hands. Always holding a cane in case if anyone is rude to her or interrupts her, she can stomp her cane down to bring attention to her. She is very happy and confident in everything. However, she experiences 2 death loss of her own children. She is still sad and upset on the inside but does not let that affect her surroundings. She is very sweet and kind to her students. Asuna will make sure the students will pass her class and understand the concept. She will stay after class and teach students no matter what! No matter what the student(s) is going through. Asuna will make sure the student is okay outside of Karakura. To her surroundings, she gives everyone respect, including teachers. Teachers should learn and know how to give respect back. She will laugh and enjoy her coworkers, making sure we have a good day at work. Asuna will make sure the student is okay outside of Karakura. What makes her so unique is that she doesn't give up. She has so many ideas and creativity for herself, her friends, and her family. Nonetheless, if a student is rude to her, she will have no problem making the student leave her class. It is disrespectful and very immature of him/her to do so. Asuna wants to grow old with her boyfriend and have kids. She loves to take care of kids and treat them with all of the happiness. Asuna will continue to work at Karakura because she admires every concept of it and the way the future will hold for her. She is gently and cannot wait till what the future will hold for he

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
As for the in-class activity, I would go to my classroom and tell them to stop shouting, or else I will call a dean over to deal with them. Interrupting college classes is immature and disrespectful. If they don't listen, I will continue the second option. Writing their names down of course and like how I stated earlier and let the deans deal with them.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
What I would do is politely ask them to stop disturbing the classmate(s) or the class (depending on what they are doing). If they refuse, I will immediately kick them out of my class and he/she will receive an F for the day. This includes if they have done all the work and activities, a 0% will be applied on.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

I will be doing P.E details as well.

/me Demonstrates to the class how to firm tap the ball on top of your upper thumb.

/me While standing in front of the class, I stand at the front of the class showing how to use the breathing technique.

/me Walks around the perimeter of the area to see the students doing the squatting position for Volleyball.

/me Writes on the chalkboard how to keep track of your BMI.

/me Starts to grade the student's tests while looking up at them to see if they are quiet while others are testing.

Backstory

Asuna was 9 years old when her mother passed away when she was 50 years old. She died of cancer. This saddens Asuna for many months. She was only in school. However, she wanted to be just like her mother. Her major, classes, and what she loved doing. Her family was very bipolar. Did not treat Asuna right. She had to lift and carry herself out of the small black hole in her room and make a difference. Asuna loves her family, but she knows she cannot stay inside her home 24/7. If so, it would carry her down. She went to school, like the rest. Couldn’t make any friends because she was getting bullied in class and outside. She did not let that bring her down. High School came knowing that she didn’t want to be alone. She decided to study for a Nursing degree. Studying psychology/sociology. Asuna wanted to help and study people, to be better than her. To have a better future for themselves. Along the road, she met a man in high school. A man who understood her best than anyone else. Someone who did not give up on her. This man Mercury gave his whole heart to Asuna. Showing her the way into happiness in the future. He wanted to show her more. High School ended, they wanted to travel the world. Knowing that there is so much in the world they wanted to accomplish. So, they did. Apparently, it was a stuck-up. Either living in Peru or Japan. Of course, certainly, Asuna won. Japan it is. After all that traveling, Asuna studied hard. Seeing the government, not enough teachers because of how they get paid or how they can’t stand the students. So, they gave up. Asuna doesn’t give up. She sees the light at the end of the tunnel. Asuna earned her “ Bachelor's Degree In Sociology “ and “ Bachelor’s Degree In Science Science Nursing “. No matter how far this road took her, she did not want to let her mother down. Watching her below the stars with the love of her life, she is not alone. She wanted to prove to everyone who she is. That she can give the world a chance for her to come out. A few months later, she wanted to become a teacher. She knew a teacher would fit her job. Her personality, her work… and looking at her past, everything she has done to be qualified as a teacher. She doesn’t give up or lacks in front of people for their work. She hates it, she disagrees with all of that. Instead, she shows her true self. To apply. Show everyone that she can do it. After all the academic educational learning she has done in her past, here she is. Proving, that she can do this. Starting off, with teaching.

Asuna retired from Karakura after experiencing a miscarriage and sudden death from her daughter. After the death occurred, Asuna left town to visit Peru. her birthplace. She visited her family so she can help her family with finances. After going through grief, Asuna decided to go back to Japan to achieve her dreams of becoming a Professor. Her boyfriend Mercury has also left town, to take a break from the relationship. Karakura is a place where it truly makes Asuna happy no matter what. After the return, Asuna realizes that she is a strong and independent woman to be going through the hardest moment in her life... losing her daughter and her baby. At this moment, she wants to become much stronger and brave. Letting her happiness take control over her no matter what. A soon-to-be family will await. Much love to her surroundings and family.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Asuna L. Kosakura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss. Kosakura

Given Name(s):

Asuna

Preferred Name:

Asuna

Female

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Peruvian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
4 years.

Working Experience (# of years):

12 years ( During University and After ).

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's in Physical Education

Year of Graduation:

High School: 2001 ( 19 years old, graduated ).
University: 2008. ( 3 years in studying Sociology & Psychology + 2 years for Master's Degree ).
University: 2013. ( 3 years studying Business Management ) + 1 year for Master's Degree.
Community College 2019: 2 years of Bachelors for Sports of Physical Education Degree.

Major(s):
Anatomy, English, and Psychology.

Minors:

History.

Native Languages:

English and Spanish.

Other Languages:

Japanese.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No, I currently don't have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Team Sports.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

None.

Do you have any questions?:
None! Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread