DarkAngel_0715 | EMS Application

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

DarkAngel_0715

Previous bans:
No previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity on the server is almost getting online pretty much every day. Of course, I would miss out few days of the week, because I am in college. There will be times where I need to take a short break for mental health, school work, and/or just have a vacation for myself. People focusing on their mental health is important, that way when they come back, they will at least feel much better than before. Not only I am active on my main account, DarkAngel_0715 , but my ALT KPD would also prove that I enjoy getting online to roleplay and communicate with people.

Which time zone are you in?:
My timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time).

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes, I do have discord. It is bri!#0715
If my nitro expires then it will be bri#7039

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
DarkAngel_0715 Main ACC

[ACCEPTED, Spanish APP] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-spanish-application.22222/
[ACCEPTED, Professor] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-college-professor-application.31436/
[ACCEPTED, Prof. Role Request] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-college-professor-role-request.31516/
[ACCEPTED, Professor] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-debate-professor-application-switch.32645/
[ACCEPTED] - (Can't find the link, but I was a High School teacher for Sociology).
[DENIED, position was full Nurse APP] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-school-nurse-application.23678/

LilQueenLiv ALT ACC
[ACCEPTED, Language APP) ] https://schoolrp.net/threads/lilqueenlivs-language-application.40366/
[ACCEPTED, EMS (Account was switched to main later) ] https://schoolrp.net/threads/lilqueenlivs-hospital-staff-application.40329/
[ACCEPTED, KPD] https://schoolrp.net/threads/lilqueenliv-police-officer-application.42616/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have a lot of experience with DetailRP. I would like to state that, without roleplay experience, then what is the point of learning how to action your response to one and another? For example, Cheerleading, School Nurse, Janitors, and etc. The roles I mentioned require a lot of /me actions. One person can state, "/me Jumps up and down". Another person with experience can state, "/me Doing a squatting position, I placed both of my feet on the ground being apart from each other, looking up at my target point. I began to use all of my energy and force by taking one giant leap off of the ground! Successfully, came back down landing on her tippy toes! How barbaric!". If a person were to use a lot of details in their action, then the 2nd person point of view can understand how the 1st person is feeling and how they are doing their action. Instead of boring action, I tend to use many details in my action as possible. Not only is it fun, but this can improve with Detail RP in the future! At first, my first application was a Sociology Teacher 3 years ago. My detailRP back then was very bad and awful. However, over time being part of the SchoolRP community, I learned that it's okay to express your character's action. Now, my current ALT account character is a KPD. I have never been happier to take a whole new experience to the next level enjoying the next outcome for my future.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation to apply for EMS is not that simple. I persuaded myself to do this. I quit as an EMS then the next day, I changed my mind. It is the community itself, not just me. The community of SchoolRP pushed me to apply for EMS. I can benefit the current team by spending so much time online. For example, in my timezone, around 2-4 am, there will be 50-80 people online. When I worked as an EMS, a lot of people needed help and did not want to SkipRP. In August, I have done about 120 quotas. I enjoy what I do and feel so satisfied to continue on and not giving up just because I was not alright with the way things were before. Another reason why I am applying is that I learned so much as an EMS. When I get older, I want to become a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesia). Right now, I am in college trying to finish and receive my Associate's Of Arts degree. Doing this, I can learn so much about the items for what they are used for, and how to use them. I want to be there for people because they would either be lost, confused or struggle. Applying as an EMS, I want the community to come together without negativity and just be positive for what is about to come.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for a Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The knowledge for the role I am applying for as a Doctor is

• You cannot prescribe any medication that is mood disorders, mental, behavior, and etc. It is the Psychiatrist's job to assign them. You can prescribe things that are like headaches, anything that doesn't have a prescription, stomachaches, and much more.

• As a Doctor, you must be professional and respectful at all times. If not, you can be demoted or have a warning from the staff.

• You must be able to quick-think and solve problems as quickly as possible. In SchoolRP there is a 10 minute timer when the patient is dying, you have to act accordingly and quickly to help the patient successfully live. Of course, you have to call code blue first if there are other EMS online as well.

• Doctors can do morgue work when someone has died. They must first find that patient's information such as; Time of death, location, how did they die, and most importantly, their name.

• Doing x-rays, sutures, IV work, blood transfusion, emergency surgeries, and etc. is what is commonly used as an EMS. The doctor has to acknowledge how and what they have to do when it comes to these situations. Doctors can always ask for help or assistance by calling back up.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Doctor
: Doctors help patients who are in need of medical assistance. For example, x-rays, stitches, blood transfusion, and etc. They can prescribe medications, but cannot prescribe anything that includes a psychiatrist's prescription. Doctors can help in CPR, receive calls for help, and take in appointments.

Psychiatrist: A Psychiatrist talks to people who are in need of help. By giving them group therapies, speech, couple, and etc. They would spend a lot of time with you in a room to help you and may/may not provide you medications to make sure your problems will be getting better.

Surgeon: A surgeon is a role that requires performing surgeries. The surgeries can include major or minor depending on the patient's choice. However, if it is an emergency, then immediate action would begin. On another hand, doctors can also send patients to undergo surgery if needed. Afterward, they can prescribe medications.

Clinical Lead: Clinical lead is someone who trains and manages the workplace in EMS. They are considered as a higher staff who leads in the Hospital. They coordinate and supervise to make sure the staff(s) and patients are under great care by their function in the organization.

Director: A director is in charge of all of the roles. Making sure people are following the rules, assigning to places, and (OOCly) check up on people who are active or not. They will make sure that you are behaving well with respect and professionally. A director is considered as a person who is the boss for the entire Hospital.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Yes, I am aware of the basic medical emergency codes. They are
  1. - Medical Emergency in Hospital - Code Blue
  2. - Fire - Code Red
  3. - Bomb - Code Black
  4. - Infant/Child Abduction - Code Pink
  5. - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident - Code Orange
  6. - Active Shooter - Code Silver
  7. - Violent/Combative Individual - Code Violet
  8. - Disaster - Code Yellow
  9. - Severe Weather - Code Brown
  10. - Evacuation - Code White
  11. - Emergency Activation - Code Green

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge that applying for this role, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held while I am online, I am authorized to attend or I will be severely punished.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am not to take things OOcly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

To start off, Asuna "Bri" Hanamura is a Hispanic/Latina 36-year-old woman who is respectful and loves everyone around her. No matter what, Asuna does not give up her future or her dream. She believes in love, family, and support. Asuna has a light tan skin color. Her curly/wavy hair would be short right above her shoulders that has a similar color as an almond. When she sees someone entering the room. Asuna will shine her beautiful smile on the guests. Her voice has a strong Hispanic accent. She has navy blue eyes that can dilate every time she smiles and looks out at the sunlight. Almost every morning, she brushes her tangled hair to loosen her curls. . Weighing 105lbs and 5'4, Asuna will always be kind, sweet, and loveable to people all around her. As it is fall time, Asuna wears long black sleeves and a light blue mini skirt. For a final touch, she would have black boots that would reach to her ankles. She does not have a scent that matches her style, except a smell of floral. Spending time with her loved ones as family or family, makes her stronger and her heart as well. As she was a teenager, she had to take care of her Abuela (grandma) to make sure she lives for many years to come. The fact of how she has done this, Asuna decided to continue taking care of people by being a Doctor.

What are they like on and off the job?
Asuna worked as a Doctor before, she wanted to continue doing this path because it reminded her of her family. An example I can provide, taking care of her grandmother wasn't easy. Buying medications, groceries, and taking her to appointments. Love is around her, but so is caring. This thought would never change Asuna because even if she worked in another place, her thought of taking care of people will still be in her heart. Taking care of people by giving them what they need to be assisted with is Asuna's job. Never losing hope, she continued her path by successfully making sure people walk out of the building better than before. Enjoying laughter and funny jokes, she can be serious at times. Outside of work? She will not stop and continue doing what she loves.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
The word, "Love" is Asuna's signature. Calling everyone that, shows her she is happy at all times and enjoys what she does. Better than before, she gives off positive vibes to her previous patients, making them feel safe and secure. Being professional, respectful, and kind is Asuna's job. If not, she would not be where she is at. Asuna being a doctor is what she will always be. Never give up and continue this path to become successful and treat patients with care and support. Nonetheless, outside of her job, she will still help out everyone as she can.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
No, my character does not have any past/current mental and/or physical illnesses.

BACKSTORY
Alongside, her family and herself grew up poor. Not having a lot of money to go to school or buy necessary things at a grocery store. Her mother passed away when she was 14 years old from cancer. This impacted her whole family, having no choice but her father to move Natalie and Asuna to live with her Grandma in Japan. Asuna L. Kosakura is Natalie's little sister who is 5 years apart from each other. When they moved to Japan, they were lost and felt alone. In Peru, she only spoke Spanish which living in Japan was a struggle for the sisters. Since they were living with her Grandma, the sisters' were forced to work under her roof. If she were to work in the city, they would not understand a single language. Asuna decided to remove herself from the position and change her paths from Natalie. Asuna chose to be home-schooled, because of how scared she was to face people publicly. At age 18, Asuna graduated from high school online. Learning a lot about Japanese and its culture. She earned "Principal Honor Roll" from receiving A's in her high school years. Asuna saved the money her grandma gave her since she was 9 years old, with that money she traveled around the world to have a bigger picture of what she can accomplish in her career in the future. During her traveling, she forced herself to do online courses for college. After visiting over 20+ countries, her last stop was Liberia, Africa. Once she arrived, her happiness fell to the ground, and almost shed a tear. She could not believe her eyes. This resulted in Asuna becoming what she is going to be in her future. She stayed in Liberia for 6 years by helping transport water, food, supplies, etc... to places where people could not do them themselves. At this moment in time, Asuna needed to leave Africa to help her sister Asuna and her Grandma with finances and money. She returned to Japan with accomplishing 3 degrees and a certificate. The only thing she needed left was her residency where she has completed in a nearby clinic. The amount of money she was given, she paid off her Grandma's bills, her student loans, groceries, etc. Not even for her family and herself, but donating money to charity to someone who needs it the most. Helping homeless people in the streets by her home, giving tips to workers, and helping Asuna with her major depression from a miscarriage. Asuna had to learn how to be happy and give love to strangers no matter what to prove that she has accomplished so much in life that, anything is possible. Looking up at her mother, she thanks the world for giving her a chance to fulfill her happiness by making people come together. After finishing her last residency, exams, and Prerequisites courses, Asuna had successfully graduated from College in 2019 earning a degree in Doctor of Medicine (MD). Asuna and Natalie decided to move to Karakura, Japan where they both stay together in a home to let each other know that they are not alone. Asuna now works at Karakura as a College Professor. For the first time, Asuna is going through applications across the town of Karakura where she can soon work to become an EMS. Proudly, respectfully with all of her love and support, she thanks her mom for everything.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Asuna "Bri" Hanamura

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss.
Dr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Asuna

Characters Preferred Name:
Bri
Asuna

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female.

Characters Religious Domination:

Catholic.

Characters Marital Status:

Single.

Characters Nationality:

Peruvian.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

7 years of Residency.

Working Experience(s):
A Doctor for 1 year till she resigned.

Academic Degree:
Doctor Of Medicine (MD)

Year of Graduation:
High School: 2003 (18 years old, graduated Diploma).
University: 2007. (2 years in studying Anatomy & Physiology + Psychology, for Associate's Of Arts degree).
University: 2012. (4 years in Nursing school for Nursing degree)
Residency + Exams + Other Prerequisites courses 2019: All an additional 7-8 years.

Major(s):
Nursing, Health Sciences, and Biomedical Sciences.

Minor(s):
Physics, Anatomy & Physiology, Psychology, and Healthcare Administration.

Native Languages:
Spanish.

Other Languages:

Japanese.

Thank you!

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
denied
Thank you for applying for EMS, however, after a discussion with the higher-ups, we have decided to deny your application.

Users who are viewing this thread