DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:

WhiteEclipic

(Main; DarkEclipic: Alts; LightEclipic + GreyEclipic

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
DarkEclipic#3032, and I do have a mic I love joining calls when available.

List your timezone and country:
USA, CST(I work overnights)

Describe your activity:
Out of a scale from 1 to 10, I would say I am about an 8, my main account(DarkEclipic) does have adult role, my 1st alt has Priest(LightEclipic), and my 2nd Alt has Animal whitelist(Bird, GreyEclipic). I do hang out at plaza with my main and interact with players who might be there. I am also on my priest and sitting at the shrine most of the time either detailrping my tasks, talking to my coworkers, or talking to people about the shrine/Shintoism. The bird just takes shoelaces if they agree.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
No bans, only one warn from last year

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whiteeclipic-tutor-application.53315/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkeclipics-staff-application.50309/

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I do enjoy writing and I find myself wanting more prompts to write about. I wanted to join reporter to help give more insight about the world our characters live in to the community and help out with other repairs and hopefully colab to make a large report!

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
My writing experience started when I was in my late childhood/early teen years, I was influenced by making FanFics before I even knew what that word was(as we didn't have good internet in the middle of nowhere). My first, personal big project was about Humanoid Pokemon attending school. I gave a summary of the story and showed my father, who was working on his Master's/PhD program in computer science and technology. He helped me correct some grammar mistakes in the summary and wanted me to continue my writing of said story. Since then, I have improved my writing stay and currently writing two major stories and working on my main characters story from her perspective. I enjoy world building and working with a set of laws I have when putting a story/background together.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
I am aware and will follow the set of rules that will be provided to me if accepted!

Why should we accept you over others?:
I can bring in ideas that others might have not thought of. I bring in a mind that won't get bogged down with an article and working with others to help complete it. I think, no I believe, I am a good team member and will be able to help push out articles and interviews with good, well thought-out questions, detail, and emotion.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes, i do understand that I will have to stay neutral in my reports and give only facts and keep my personal opinions from leaking into questions, interviews, and reports.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes, I do believe I will be able to complete my tasks, reports, and my quota if accepted onto the team.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
A reporter is a person or group of people who are able to pick and choose stories or people who might give a perspective of current events that might have the understanding on what happens in the town or notice changes that are happening to the community.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

Chimon Sanders Misono

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
Mr

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:
Chimon, after attending university in Tokyo, worked at a USA Military boarding school to assist students in leaning the ways of the Japanese, their customs, their language, and habits. Knowing English from living in America until his early teens and upkeep on his Japanese, he is able to assist the children more effectively.

Degree/qualifications:
BA in Education

Major; English and Writing
Minor; Psychology and Religion

Nationality and born location:
Asain American; St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Phone Number:
030-393-1205

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
Chimon Misono, standing at 6'1, is a quiet young man who has the drive and patience for the people around him. Accepting that he has a chronic condition of Bronchitis from his childhood, it only affects him greatly if he is running, jogging, or walking for a long period of time. Otherwise, he loves to spend time with his family; The Misono's and some of his friends from The Zennix Family. If he is sitting, he is able to talk at full volume and if he has walked for any period of time, he tries to limit his talking by whispering or using Text to speech on his mobile phone.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
'I am interested in learning more about the shrine and its workers, to see how the new and old members are adjusting to the change in government, what they think on why the town has a high crime rate, and see their ideas on Shintoism and what they have planned.'

'I will achieve this by heading up to the shrine and ask for the lead. Once I have gotten their attention, I would ask if they or their members would allow myself to interview them over a string of questions I have about the shrine and the town below, wanting their opinion about going on's and how they are operating with the influx of people.'

'getting out of one's comfort zone is part of the job for a journalist and reporter. We are the ones who should get the brunt of the nasty, the good, and the hurtful. We are there to make a story and care for those who are in need of the information. We should always worry about their emotions as that is what should give us the drive to keep going. To keep pushing us in ways that we find difficult, to make us able to understand new and impossible tasks.'

What are your expectations for the job?:
'My expectations for this job is to give
light to rumors, small talk, and topics that might scare or excite the citizens of Karakura. I expect the job to be hard and difficult, those make the best stories to find and research into.'

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
Clean Record

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, English

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

Good Evening Karakura!

Chimon 'Cherry' Misono here, giving you a play-by-play of current events happening all across town! On today's agenda; The rise in crime rate since Kaku Kai.

Many thug groups have popped up since the fall of Kaku Kai, a few of those being the group calling themselves 'The Top'. Bonten has been an ever rising gang to the community that we all should be afraid of. Many masked members running around yelling, 'Bonten on Top' should be afraid of. But no worries! Stick to brightly lit streets and keep your phone in hand to give our wonderful Karakura Police a call.

Don't travel alone either if you are going to be going out during the nighttime, travel in pairs as to make sure of your safety. If you see anyone suspicious or acting suspiciously, Please dial 110 and address where you are at and your name. Your safety will ensure a brighter community!

That has been the scoop for today, tune in next time for a late night update to a screen near you!

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

(for the interview here are the list of people; Cherry, Your Name[Y/N], Friend's Name[F/N], First name[Fi/N], Last Name[L/N], Mx[Input the gender you wish])

--

*A click could be heard at the start of the voice recording*

Cherry: *Tone would be chipper and confident* 'Good morning Mx [Y/N], thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule from your studies to speak to me today.'

[Y/N]: *Tone would sound less confident and a tad on the worry side, but kept a polite tone* 'I appreciate you taking the time to speak to me today...I don't think I would have had the confidence to speak about this to anyone else.'

Cherry: 'I am very thankful that you trust me with today's sad, sad topic. I wanted to ask you about some recent events that you had taken an 'accidental' part in. The discovery of [F/N]'s body near the bear cave by the 11/7, in the forest. How do you and Mx [L/N] know each other? And please take all the time you need.'

[Y/N]: *there could be heard a intake of air and a pen clicking* '[F/N] and I knew each other from the local community college in [Professor Name]'s class. We became fast friends from being put in groups all the time. We were tablemates.'

Cherry: 'I see, how would you say your relationship with Mx [F/N] was?'

[Y/N]: 'Very understanding and respectful. Through these past few months, we have grown more friendly outside of school. But there was something off with [F/N], we would only go out to mine or public places. Never theirs..'

Cherry: 'Do you think that [F/N] was hiding something wrong from you?'

[Y/N]: 'Not to my knowledge. they were always the class clown and joked around when there were low moments in class, but nothing too drastic… until he gotten the letter in their locker..'

Cherry: 'A letter? Do you remember if their attitude changed at all after receiving it or was everything still normal?'

[Y/N]: 'When they first read it, they did go quiet. But after a moment, they went back to their normal goofy self. We had plans that afternoon to meet at the Zen garden, but they didn't show up at the back gates when classes ended for the day. I thought it was odd, but I shrugged it off and went on the the garden.'

Cherry: 'and around that time, you saw the first specks of blood, correct?'

[Y/N]: 'Yes, at first, it was just little droplets on the sidewalk. Nothing too weird since it could had been paint..' *The recording went quiet for a brief moment before picking back up* '..That was when I saw their bookbag across the street by the 11/7. I thought… I just thought he left it there and went somewhere to give me a shock. When I approached.. that was when I saw larger pools of blood.. I followed them the best I could through the darkness of the forest and that was when..'

*The recording would go quiet once more, there could be sounds of Hiccups coming through the recording*

Cherry: 'when you found him. From the police records, [F/N] was found with no right leg and arm. I don't expect you to talk about what you saw. But there was that same note found in his jeans pocket. Along with an additional letter, Saying someone from K had done it. Do you know anything about 'K' or anything revolving around that?'

[Y/N]: 'No, I wouldn't have any idea on who this 'K' is or what they are.'

Cherry: 'I see. I already heard that you have been mainly staying at home as you continue your classes, did the dean give you permission or did your parent(s) sign off on it?'

[Y/N]: 'The Dean. He allowed me a month break from attending in person. Later this week is their funeral.'

Cherry: 'I am sure you, your family, their family, and friends are all going to attend. Do you have any plans after this month is over or are you going to keep out of the way?'

[Y/N]: 'I plan on starting a group for loved ones who family was killed by this town. To give light to those who are hurting and living in fear.'

Cherry: 'that is very brave of you. How do you plan on going about this?'

[Y/N]: 'I plan on talking to the Dean and the Mayor about setting up fliers around the school and town. To keep those who need help, to be able to give assistance.'

Cherry: 'And what message might you wish to give to the people who might need to hear this?'

[Y/N]: 'Speak up, if you feel that you are in danger, please let someone know. If that may be a Teacher, your family, or even the KPD. Speak up, travel in groups, and keep your phone in hand'

Cherry: 'I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me, you have shown me and everyone else your bravery about the situation at hand. I am sure that they are looking down and looking over you.'

*Recording would turn off at this time*

Last edited:

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread