Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

VERIFIED BUSINESS APPLICATION FORMAT

IGN:
DarkEclipic
(Alts: LightEclipic, BlackEclipic, WhiteEclipic, GreyEclipic)

Discord:

darkeclipic

Describe your activity on the server:

7/10: I would say I am about a 7 out of 10. I do have other roles and factions on the server that I play on. Lore, HD Teacher, Reporter, BMDA, and among other roles I have within the server. I am usually online between the hours of 8am CST - 11pm CST, I do work my IRL job around 3am-5am CST and it can last a few hours until late into the afternoon, so it all depends on when I get off work when I get on SRP. Typically you can find me on one of two accounts, Dark and Light respectfully, for a few hours or over 10 hours on my weekends if I am having a long detailed roleplay session.

What is the name of your business?:

Zennix Corporation

CEO: Eli Hanazono-Zennix
COO: Zaniel Zennix

Attach a discord link to your business here:

https://discord.gg/2f6RfCbMqm - Discord
https://social.schoolrp.net/c/ZennixCorp - Onrain Community

@ElizRose - Eli's Onrain
@SageGreenRaven - Zaniel's Onrain

In a paragraph or more, please describe what your business does:

We here, at Zennix Corp, take the stress of planning, managing, and handling small to large-scale events OFF your shoulder! From small birthday parties to large company-wide ceremonies, we offer the TOP service for capturing the moment, it will leave you to enjoy your celebration and guests! We offer carpooling, photo, video, entertainment, games, and much much more! From prices between 65,000 Yen through 200,000 yen and onwards! We value your time and money, so let us do the hard lifting for you!

Is your business non-profit or for-profit?:

For-Profit
Every month we will donate part of our money through giveaways to give back to the community!
This can range from free events, Picking a faction to donate the money towards bettering their equipment, Picking a Charity to donate the money towards, and much more!

What is your business’s mission statement?:

Your mission here at Zennix Corporation is to reunite families back together in the chaos that is Karakura.
We wish to take on the stress that is planning so you can have more time with them. Family United is a Family Strong.

What do you plan to accomplish with your business?:

We, at Zennix Corp, want to bring some joy and fun onto the Karakura cityscape.
With Crime overrunning the city, let's bring some joy and fun back into the town with games and catch-up!

Specify one event your business would host/take part in on the server:

City Masquerade(Large Event)
This would include ALL of the City(Minus Animals, Expelled, Suspended) and Faculty tab to a Masquerade party to meet someone new.
We would offer Photos, Videos, DJing, Games, Food/Drink, much more!

Photos/Videos
We would offer group or one-on-one photos being taken and handed back in a day or so to the ones who gotten their photos taken with a fancy border of the event. You will have a few choices of banners, anything EXTRA will cost a fee. This will be explained to the Host who hired Zennix Corporation.

There will be ONE video that would be taken by a Event Planner, this will be given to the Host and they can distribute it as they please.

Food/Drink
During the event, we will have a ACTIVE food and drink stand open to give guests some refreshments. Alcohol will require an ID and an extra fee. Non-alcoholic drinks will be able to be given at anytime or until we run out!

Games
There would be a several games that the party can take part of. Smaller games are Billiards, Darts, and Skiball. Some larger games would be Musical chairs, Simon Says, and Charades. More can be decided upon between the CEO/COO and the Host.

Auctioning/Donations
During any large city event, we will offer either an Auction or a Donation Pool. All proceeds of either Auction or Donation will be given to the Host's Faction that hired our company! It will be up to the Host if they choose to keep said money or donate it to get x or y or completely donate the money to a charity.

Building
Depending on the location; the building can be up to Official SRP Builders, Faction Heads, or can be built by one of our expert builders on our team! All final say will be done by the Host and CEO/COO of Zennix Corp.

Do you understand that your business may lose its verified status if not kept active?:

I do understand that my business could lose their verified status if not kept active!

Do you have any additional comments?:

Do you like Rodents?

Our Company DOES NOT do Gang/Crime Events.

Infi

Level 142
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we have decided to accept you into the Verified Business roster! Please send me a direct message via discord (oinfi), and we will get you set up with your roles.

Users who are viewing this thread