DarkEclipic
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

DarkEclipic

Previous bans:
None, only one warn(Its been expired)

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would say I am fairly active, on a scale to 1-10 with 1 being none at all and 10 being the highest. About a 7, I do work irl so my times during my work days will be a lot lower than my weekends.
Workdays ; 4-5 hours
Weekends ; 10+

Which timezone are you in?:
CST/GMT-6(I work overnight irl)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
DarkEclipic#3032

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes and happy to use it

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkeclipics-gaelic-language-app.44344/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.44964/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.45589/ ACCEPTED

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I love detail roleplay, given a chance to explain something to its fullest is like making a story in one sentence, well at least more than one.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I want to try something different with my character and her more meaning to the server. After giving my hand at many things, I want to give her more meaning and give me a chance to do more roleplay as an adult than a teen/young adult

What can I bring to the team? I can bring a new set of eyes and another person for the EMS team to help fill out the hospital when there is no one online. It will be tough, but I am willing to put in the hours and hard work to be able to help this team grow and become a member of the team

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
IRL I am currently studying to be a Child Psychologist, with that knowledge I will be able to help people who are wanting help with their characters mental issues and give them the best help I can give.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director ;
The Director is the head and lead of all medical staff and the hospital as a whole. Their job is to make sure all of their employees are keeping up with their jobs, making sure patients are treated with care and respect, and making sure everything is running smoothly

Clinical Manager ; The Clinical Manager is the second in command if the Director is not around. They are tasked in the Director’s absence to take over in leading the departments and the employees in making sure their jobs get done.

Clinical Lead ; Clinical Leads are below the director and clinical manager, their job is to make sure that their own department is following by their protocol and training their own teams into learning the protocol

Surgeon ; Surgeons are responsible for any type of surgery that a person would need. They are unable to diagnose their patients

Doctor ; Doctors are able to diagnose medical needs of patient/s would need performed. They are unable to perform any type of surgery but only able to send off people to the appropriate departments

Psychiatrist ; Psychiatrist are able to give out mental, Behavior, developmental, and emotional issues. They are able to focus and pinpoint the listed issues by examining and talking to their patient

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Black:
A bomb threat/suspicious activity.
Code Blue: Medical emergencies such as cardiac arrest or having respiratory issues.
Code Brown: An external emergency such as severe weather.
Code Green: Emergency activation is required by medical staff.
Code Orange: Hazardous material/spill incident.
Code Pink: Infant/child abduction.
Code Red: A fire/smoke related incident.
Code Silver: An active shooter.
Code Violet: A combative individual.
Code White: An evacuation is to occur.
Code Yellow: An internal emergency such as a medical emergency in the building.
Code Clear: The emergency has been cleared/is now over and staff are to return to their usual work.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I agree

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I agree

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I agree

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge not to take things oocly

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Elizabeth Zennix has had a rough life growing up, having a very toxic household. She would have left Ireland in the 10th grade, heading to Japan with her parents' consent. Wanting her out of the house to raise their other children. Since arriving at Kakaura, she would have a mix of good and bad luck but she would have long, wavy brown hair with matching brown eyes, below her right eye there would be a deep scar going from her eye to the bottom of her cheek. On both of her hands, her pinkies would be gone and along her upper/lower back and shoulders would be a tattoo of a Kitsune, Standing about average height for a female(5’7) she would give a welcoming and open armed intro to most she meets. She would have a ‘Different’ kind of respect to those in the business world, of any kind. Her looks to others would be about average but to her they could be better, her bottom lip would be more plump and her top lip would be a bit thin but a cupid's bow could be seen when she smiles. She loves to help those who are unable to help themselves or others. Her personality would normally be an outgoing, if not slightly annoyed tone but in a motherly way.

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job ; Elizabeth is a very personal individual as when she is at work, she will do all of her duties that she is required to do along with more when it is needed. Her tone with most would be neutral as she knows Kakaura would be filled with many different gangs, street thugs, and other groups that tend to get themselves hurt. She would be very respectful to her higher ups due to her past in these types of groups.

Off the job ; Elizabeth is very much an introvert when it comes to her personal time, she tends to either sit at the plaza with a drink in one hand and her phone in the other. Or she would be at her place of residence to have a nice cold drink of Sake or reading a favorite book (The Bluebutterfly by Lynn Murphy, good book) She would spend her time with close friends and family, even her family's friends that they invite over.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Elizabeth would have a good tone with all of her co-workers, she is an outgoing person when it comes to her job but she does enjoy her private time. All of her co-workers and higher ups would give her knowledge on information she either doesn’t know or that she could add onto the conversation with more knowledge. If a Co-worker treats her badly, she would report it to her next higher up.

Her plans for the future, “Well, that is a tricky one to answer.” Life holds mysteries and surprises at every turn in life, it is difficult to explain. What she would HOPE for the future would be a better understanding of all the medical departments and hope to move up the ladder into training and working with her own peers. Wanting a better life for her family, to give them the knowledge of making sure they are keeping themselves safe. Mentaly, Emotional, and Physical. She dislikes seeing her plans fall through, but she would stand back up again and keep pushing through to make sure she eventually gets to her end goal. . .Whatever that would be.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
She would currently have a form of PTSD called Complex PTSD. It is caused by multiple traumatic events, not just one. It is normally under control as she hates showing emotions other than happiness or annoyance at work.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Born in Dublin, Ireland under the parents Quicny and Elizabeth Zennix. She would be the first born out of five siblings, being the oldest, she was tasked at a young age to take care of her younger four siblings. That would include all of the cleaning, folding, washing, taking care of their injuries, everything you can think of. Elizabeth would be raised as a parental figure in her household while their actual parents would be either at work or out somewhere together. Her Father, Quincy, would work as an office man working a 9-5 job, 5 days a week. With some overtime. Her mother, Elizabeth before the car crash that would result in Elizabeth getting her scar and mother getting paralized, would have worked as an RN or registered nurse at a nursing home. After getting hurt for the last time by her father, she would scream and yell at him to let her leave. To disown her, anything to get away from her family. So they did, she picked a place and they bought a plane ticket. Sending her some money and an allowance, that they would forget to send at times, she would start her new life in Kakaura, Japan. Not knowing what life has in store for her, she took it by the horns and ran with it. After getting her college degree, she would take some time to study hard into her knowledge of the medical world and would go back to Ireland for a few years to get hands-on experience before returning to Japan.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Elizabeth Zennix

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Elizabeth

Characters Preferred Name:
Elizabeth, Liz, or Rose

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Agnostic

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Irish/Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 years

Working Experience(s):
2 years

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychiatry

Minor(s):
Child/Adult Psychology

Native Languages:
Gaelic

Other Languages:
JSL and Japanese​

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied as it was either not good enough or your reputation/activity wasn't the best.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread