Level 2
Darrobb
Darrobb
Rich

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

IGN (In-Game Name):
DarrobRP

Discord Name & Tag: Darrob#2490

Previous bans: I have one previous 2 week ban. (Can be explained more in dms if needed)

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on everyday weekday's 10/10 activity on weekends I'm always on.

Which timezone are you in?: GMT

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: Shop keeper (Denied) application wasn't great because sometimes I'm quite lazy.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to join the KPD as I'm quite bored icly with nothing to do and I think the KPD would be very fun for my car easy and myself oocly plus I want to see what happens in the KPD as it seems like a very interesting faction. And i want to be a good guy in a world with lots of bad guys and i think it would be very fun to arrest people and train with the other officers in training and maybe even live action.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: I know that when you're first accepted, you do some training with very limited access to the behind of the scenes stuff/equipment, then when you rank up you go out on patrols with other officers and sometimes if your lucky a detective or the commissioner and i know if you are ever going to a hotspot like power plant KPD are fond of using riot equipment such as Gasmasks, Batons, Pepperspray, ETC.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?: The Police are very important to SchoolRP as without them the gangs would run the city robbing and hurting everyone and they are important to keep everything in order.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?: Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?: Yes 1684617243573.png
SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Bubba M. Takada

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns: He/Him Male

(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD): Grade-8 (its an alt i want to have my main for my other char please dont take this as a down side)

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?:
Spanish

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?: Bubba is 6'6 he is of Russian/Irish/Spanish Descent. He is a brilliant fighter. He has a scar over his nose, he is unique because he can fight in any circumstances he doesn't care for his own life if he sees a friend or another officer getting attacked he won't think twice before stepping in and helping him or she or them.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?: Bubba acts very calm/collected in those situations by trying to start a conversation or just listen in and give his opinions on the situation.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?: Bubba is very good at teamwork and gets along with co-workers he likes the idea of co-workers as it shows that most of the time people are equal to each other and it's a good way to make friends and get along with each other.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?: I see myself as a leader/follower as i can listen to commands well and if needed i can be a good leader as i am able to think fast and get the best ideas and knowledge from situations such as if a criminal decided to pull out a bat i would quickly pull out my tazer and taze them this will give them majors on me but it is extremely hard to major a cop without 5 people + And if i was the follower and some other detective or such did what i just said i will try to assist them in the best way's possible.

BACKSTORY (100+ words):
Bubba comes from a hated bloodline of criminals he wants to change the rep of his family though and strive to keep peace in Karakura when he was younger his father put him and his brother Wubba through ruthless training to turn them into good fighters though this is child abuse but it turned them both into great fighters as of right now Bubba has'nt talked to his father in years but mentions him sometimes to friends telling them that how he learned how to fight. Bubba's mother is dead now, but when she was alive, she was a saint she was of Spanish descent and taught Bubba Spanish at a young age after Bubba's trainings she would help heal any cuts or bruises he got his brother's helped him as well stopping anyone from bullying or even touching him as they were his older brothers and love Bubba. When Bubba was 18 he was He got blinded by a firework this is a main reason Bubba wants to join the KPD and catch criminals who are still hurting people on the streets.

1684621819718.png

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?:
No.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription: Paracetamol, Lactulose, Wodden Cane, Cough Syrup, Eye patch,

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?:If I ever saw a co-worker abusing a inmate i would go straight to a higher officer to make a complaint you should never hurt an inmate unless forced to if they are trying to hurt you or escape etc.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?: First, I would draw my pistol or tazer but taze them first if they insist on hurting the co-worker i would be forced to shoot the person that is attacking my co-worker as in the first place i tazed them to try and supress them then if they insist on hurting the co-worker or i could try and fight the person with a baton but then they could steal the baton so the best option is to taze them or if you really have to shoot them.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?: I would be forced to go straight to the commissioner to get this person fired or worse arrested for gang affiliation as the KPD could never let a traitor go out and attack people helping the people they aided while in the faction.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?: I would either ignore them or go to a higher up and report them for bribery or i could just detain them on the spot for trying to bribe an active officer who's on duty

1684620642352.png

Attachments

• 1684619415993.png
    1684619415993.png
    379 bytes · Views: 12
  • 1684619680947.png
    1684619680947.png
    379 bytes · Views: 11
  • 1684619684484.png
    1684619684484.png
    379 bytes · Views: 3
  • 1684619685128.png
    1684619685128.png
    379 bytes · Views: 4
  • 1684619685260.png
    1684619685260.png
  • 1684620630321.png
    1684620630321.png
Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVENESS
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread