mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Day 1] If your character was in a anime, what anime would it be?

opp

Level 50
if you want explain why they would be most fit to be in that anime!

Also at the end tell me your favorite anime :D

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Kazuko De'bardi - Idk some child friendly anime I feel like
Desmond Peckitt- Attack on Titan because this man is already the size of one

I never watched anime other than that one time I watched one called "Shugo Chara" with my older sister when I was like 4 and learnt how to speak Japanese after watching it. Not only that I started arguing with my sister in Japanese even once saying "If you're stupid then you're stupid!"

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
Zacharie T. Edgeworth - Gakkou Gurashi
First of all, an enjoyable anime to watch I highly recommend if you like zombies. Don't be tricked by the cutesy things- its actually traumatizing and they need therapy. Anyway- In a scenario with zombies or an apocalypse I feel like Zacharie would fit a lot in. Do I have a reason as to why? No, sobs

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Jina Hyeong - Danganronpa.

Currently, I feel as though she would fit right into a Danganronpa episode as her life is somewhat hecka twisted as we speak. Her vibe is just so like other Danganronpa characters. Sick and twisted!!

pashy

Level 183
I don't watch anime but, Teiyu Nohara, my character, is that old man wise master that everyone seeks for advice.. I think alot of anime have this role

uta

Level 100
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
i watch anime but im also dumb so like … i barely know any CZJSSBSVSB

miho sakaguchi is like that one character in an anime who is probably ur local tsundere then again probably has a mental crisis in every episode

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Ji-Jae - something ignoring the plotline she would just fucking burn everything down, arsonist ass

All else, who knows (;

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Nozomi - would be in parasite as someone who gets kill or sum ion know

Andriy - Horimiya as a friend of the couple cause yeah he's a person to become friends with couples and make fun of them

Kaisan - he would def be running his own anime ... Which would be a romance one

Hyo-sonn - would def be in a babysitter type of anime, she would watch over little kids and tell them stories.. she's very sweet of a character

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
okay so like. hot take.... Lorenza's face claim from animes is emma from tokyo revengers............. don't @ me

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Theodore - Given. Theodore can play guitar and he's hella gay
Tobias - Fire Force. tobias uhhh, he honestly would be an arsonist and if he was a superhero he'd have firepowers
Yurei - i dont know, i feel like he'd be in like.. some anime having to do with toddlers lol
Thomas - AOT. Becuase he's hot and im in love with the idea of him in AOT style
Sammy - Iwatobi Swim Club. sammy likey water

my favorite is fire force C:

if you want explain why they would be most fit to be in that anime!

Also at the end tell me your favorite anime :D
Tokyo revengers

original.gif

[Grade-12][18] Damien DonQuixote | NEW!
[Grade-12][18] Xeno Kataguri
[Grade-12][18] Santiro Kurokawa
[Grade-12][18] Sakuta H. Santarossa

Last edited:

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
They'd all be Tokyo avengers, literally is just gangRP Tokyo avengers and they all got some gangRP somewhere with the em

Nolan

Level 3
Haikyuu, he plays A LOT of volleyball.
As of recent tho maybe Kuroko no Basket, because he left volleyball for basketball a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread