Level 5
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
DayWafflez

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): spuka

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What is your time zone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do

Describe your activity on the server: I must say my activity on this server is pretty high, I'm on everyday almost when I dont have work In real life. When I'm on I'm normally on for multiple hours for example 5-7 hours. On weekdays I'm on for around 3-5 hours since I have school during the day but I still try my best to be on during the night. On weekends depending what day I'm given to work I'm normally on for more than 10 hours. Since one of my characters are in a sport team, I'm normally on all the time if not hours atleast 1 hour to practice with the team and the others and of course rolepaly with them.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-ban-appeal.65532/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-ban-appeal.64629/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-ban-appeal.64196/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-ban-appeal.63983/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-nightwafflez.60600/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-language-application.67114/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightwafflezs-language-application.66939/ Denied

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12][Baseball] Shiro Yoshiro Kyoshiro (Account NightWafflez)
[Grade-11] Anastasia Rostova (Account DayWafflez)
[Raccoon] Maiya (Account NightWafflez)

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
P.E.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Icly, Anastasia Rostova has always had a passion for anything related to sports weither it was studying it or actually doing it, she'd always enjoy it with all her heart. Ever since she was young she's been making sure to always attend P.E. classes since it was the BEST in her opinion and it let her be able to move around after long hours of sitting in other classes listening to the lectures of other teachers. As she grew up, not knowing what she wanted to do in life she realised that if she's going to get a job she might as well try to get one where she will enjoy so she decided to study sports even more and went in the teacher program where she learnt how to become a proper P.E. teacher. Her motivation to become a P.E. teacher was to be able to have fun while doing her job and brighten up the students lives at school with some P.E. where they get to move around outside, where they could possibly experience the same love in sports as Anastasia herself when she was young. Oocly, I've always wanted to enter the faculty program and try something new, spots have been entertaining my in real life and in this server, I got one of my characters to join a sports team which I love it and wanted to maybe try something bigger which is teaching a class of students and perhaps teach them some sports. Teaching and leading people around has always been something I admired and loved doing which is one of my main reasons I wanted to become a teacher.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT? Yes, I do understand what role I am applying as for a teacher.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?: Of course, everyone who gets accepted must undergo training!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Class logs is classes that has been logged into documents so higher ups can check them when needed and see if that teacher who has logged their classes has met their class quotas by the end of the class which will affect their salary in the end. The class logs include the teachers name, the number of students who attended the class, and of course the subjects that were talked about during class.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1)
Respect: Respect involves everyone inside the class, weither they are your friend, family, teacher, enemy or stranger you MUST respect them at all cost.

2) Silence when asked: Talking out of turn when the teacher OR classmate is speaking won't be tolerated since it is disrespect and it wasn't your turn to speak. You'll have many chances of speaking in this class since it is P.E. but when told to be silence you must be.

3) No phones unless told otherwise: No phones are allowed in class since many students will play music, text, game or just not pay attention to the class which is the opposite of why you're there. The risk of students filming the teacher or other students without their consent is high which isnt legal.

4) Language: Weither you're mad, sad or whatever feeling you're feeling, you must watch your language when in my class since slurs or swearing won't be tolerated.

5) Equipment respect: When in my class it would be appreciated if the equipment you use weither it is a pen or a ball it is not being mistreated.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: On the server I've had 3 years, almost 4 years of roleplay experience where I was able to roleplay different genres like romance, family, gangrp and many more. I've had nice experiences since I joined the server everyone was friendly and easy to roleplay with mostly atleast which made it enjoyable. Outside of the server I used to do some family roleplays in different games with multiple people.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of department is a teacher who is leading a part of the faculty department for example if they are the head department of english, they will be incharge of every teacher that teaches english below them, making sure they are doing alright. They are incharge of taking care of UT, NQT and maybe QT if anything bad happens. By incharge I mean they have to train them and look over the classes they are hosting making sure everything goes well. They are the highest position in the teaching department.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is a teacher who has worked hard for their current position, finishing all trainings they needed done a whole ago and showing that they can be responsible enough to be a teacher and teach a class of students. As a qualified teacher they can help unqualified teachers or newly qualified teachers by watching over them and their class making sure nothing goes wrong. They are teachers who are ready for anything that happens. Their position is also the second highest in the teacher faculty department.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified teacher is a teacher who has just or almost finished their training to be come a better teacher. When hosting a class they will most likely still need to ask for a qualified teacher or a head of department to watch over them to ensure their class goes well. They are a teacher who has worked hard to become better for their students and will infact continue so they can become a qualified teacher and won't need to have anyone watching over them anymore since they will be more responsible than before.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A unqualified teacher is a teacher that has just been accepted in the faculty department with most likely no experience or training. A UT will undergo training sessions that will help them become a better teacher and learn more things about teaching classes. UT will have to ask permission to host a class since they aren't ready yet to teacher alone they will have to get a qualified teacher or a head of department to watch over their class to make sure they do the right things. They are the lowest position in the teaching department since they have just been hired with no experience.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Every teacher who gets hired starts as a UT with a base salary of 350k each month after hosting 10 classes in total in a month. Qualified teachers gets to have a base salary of 400k every month for completing all the classes they needed to reach their quota with an additional 50k for every 5 classes they host after meeting their base quota, the 50k will be added ontop of their salary that has been given for reaching their minimum quota. The maximum a teacher can earn every month is 500k. A teacher can only host 4 classes per oocly day.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important in SchoolRP server since the server is based on school roleplay and without teachers how would school roleplay be done? Teachers are there to ensure knowledge is being brought down to the students who attend the schools classes. They are there to host classes during week days to make sure the students atleast learn something or two new! Teachers are also there to guide their students around the school and guide them in the right directions so they dont cause problems later on in life. They are incharge of repeating or saying the school rules to students who dont follow the rules and make sure they punish them if the students to not behave by sending them to detention which makes the roleplay more realistic.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school uses the system MosCoW.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

A 5'5 female who had medium length hair following behind her. Her hair would have curls with a pretty and unique color which was silver. Behind her hair hid pretty baby blue colored eyes that looked just like the sky. Her eyes resembled the bright blue sky that was hidden behind her white hair that resembled the pretty shaped clouds. Her skin was looking pretty clear and soft to the touch. An energetic yet friendly personality sorrounded her which made her a little different from other adults.
1709751329451.png

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
She loves both her students and co-workers. She always welcomes every single one of her students when they attend her class and make sure to take their suggestions for future classes being hosted. She positively takes their judgement to make herself a better teacher and sometimes even brings the students snacks as a reward for being good in class. She normally always thinks positively about her students unless some causes trouble but she will forget about it and forgive them after they have been punished.

For her co-workers, she actually has many friends in the teacher faculty, she sometimes brings in coffee for some of them in the morning and greet them with a smile every time she sees them. She loves having conversations with them and is always friendly with every single one of them even though sometimes some may annoy her.

What are their plans for the future? After getting hirred as a teacher at the highschool she wishes to stay as a teacher for the following next 10 years then once the 10 years has finally come to and end, with all her experience she has gain as a teacher she will attempt to become a professor and perhaps try to teach P.E. if she does get transfered as a professor. If she can't become a P.E. professor she will focus the rest of her years as a teacher than retire at the age of 55 and live in peace with her hardworking husband and her 3 kids if she does get some. As her kids grow up she will be supporting them through their years and try to introduce them to sports so they could maybe follow her in her steps and become P.E. teachers or perhaps sport coaches and enjoy what she has once enjoyed.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would approach the group of delinquents slowly, listening to their conversation to see if theres any fight going on and why they are swearing. After seeing no one is injured and they are just cursing and swearing for absolutely no reason I will warn them about their language and let them off with a warning, if they continue I will warn them again making it more clear that I am serious about them using bad language and wish for them to stop. If they still continue I will threaten a detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If were in a classroom I will raise my voice and warn the class once or twice if they continue I will warm them once again. If they do not wish to listen I will start threatening detetions and handing them out to students who are not listening. If they are still not listening after recieving detentions I will warn them about me getting someone else to help or an SLT and if they still do not wish to listen to my words I will get a SLT or someone else with more power to help out with the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
She always enters the room with a warm smile on her face with sometimes a coffee or three in her hands for her co-workers. She always greets everyone inside with a welcoming tone then goes to sit at a table pulling out her papers that must be marked and start listening to her music calmly while marking her assignments. Sometimes if she has nothing to mark she will go and sit down with her co-workers and have conversations with them maybe plan things with them!

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Sitting on her chair at her desk, she'd be seen bouncing a bouncy ball on her lap while learning backwards resting on her chair slightly spinning, humming to herself. Her head would turn noticing the bell has finally rang, she gently slammed her hand down on her lap stopping the ball from bouncing, sliding it into her pocket she got up and walked towards the door. With a smile she'd placed her hand on the classroom door knob and turned it opening the door, she'd welcome all her students in with a smile that spread across her face, &f"Welcome dear students, please take a seat at your own desk!"

/me A loud screech would be heard once she took her white chalk and spread it across the chalk board writing down names, her mood seemed down, perhaps was she mad? Lowering her hand once the names were written, she'd turn around taking a good look at every student who werent behaving well then pointed at the chalk board towards the name that were written down, she once more raised her hand circling the names then placed the chalk down. &f"If you're name is written on the board you have two choices, you either sit down and start behaving like good kids or not only are you getting a second warning but you are out of my class and not welcomed back if you are going to keep distracting the other classmates around you." &uCrossing her arms after she had finished speaking she stood by her chair and waited for them to sit down then continued with her lesson with a smile on her face.

/me Sitting up, she'd bring forwards both her hands placing them on her desk she'd stand up with a smile on her face! &f"Alright class! Today we will be stretching a little then we will head outside and go run a little on the track near the volleyball courts! &uRaising both her arms up she'd stretch them then moved towards the front of her desk where everyone could clearly see all her movements. &f" Alrighttt. . .everyone stand up! You can either stretch on you're own or following me." &uShe'd Bring up her left arm to her chin making sure it was fully stretched, with her right hand she'd hold it there for a good 30 seconds while her lower body stood still. She repeated the same stretch but with the other arm.

/me Sitting on her chair, she'd grab onto the desk pulling herself and the chair closer then opened the laptop that sat infront of her, typing in the password she'd tapped on youtube then tapped on the keyboard typing in something in the search bar, scrolling down she finally found the video she wanted, clicking on it she'd pause it then turned the laptop facing the students that sat infront of her at their desk. &f"Alright, today we will be trying a new sport to take a look at this video and remember all the rules if you don't it's fine I will be telling you them again later outside!"

Backstory
Born in Karakura, Anastasia Rostova was lucky enough to have a warm and welcoming family where she wasn't abandoned at birth, but it was a lonely once she started growing up. Anastasia and her family stayed in Karakura for pretty much all their life since her father had business which was the main reason why they couldn't move anywhere else. Anastasia's father was almost never home and her mother either since they both were almost always away doing business or just not home for some odd reasons which left Anastasia alone almost all day. The only time Anastasia had someone to talk to was when her deaf grandma came over to take care of her dinner which was at night. Since her grandma was deaf there was almost no communication between them both which made it awkward for those two but Anastasia decided to come up with an idea to learn JSL in secret so she could surprise her grandma and perhaps build a better relationship with her. After thinking about learning JSL every morning Anastasia would wake up grab her breakfast that was left cold on the table like any other day ate it then sneak out of her home to Karakura library where she would search for books for hours and hours about JSL. So passionated in her reading sometimes she'd forget that she was in the library for hours and hours and sometimes arrived home past dinner time where she would only see a bowl on the table with no signs of her grandma around. Dissapointed in herself after missing the only opportunity she had to see her grandma she decided to study harder so then she would be able to go home without being late and missing her chance to see her grandma. Finally the day came after 1 year and 3 months of hard studying at the library Anastasia had finished almost every book that was related to JSL and was now able to communicate with deaf people. When Anastasia turned 13 she decided to surprise her grandma by showing her skills but when she arrived home all she saw was a letter on the table that read "- Dear Anastasia I apologize I couldn't be a better grandma for you but I wish for you to have a greater life in your future so please stop studying all day and go outside to have fun and maybe make friends." After reading such a letter, poor Anastasia only had tears at her eyes, all her life she only had her grandma weither it was an awkward relationship or not atleast she was there for her unlike her own parents who never even came home to say goodmorning or goodnight.

After the death of her grandma Anastasia stayed locked up in her room for 2 weeks thinking about what she would do then thought about the letter reminding herself of what her grandma told her. She got up and with all her courage she went outside to her neighbours door where she saw two kids playing outside almost every day having fun, they looked her age after all. She asked to play with them for the first time and after that day Anastasia developed a strong love for sports. She never knew how fun it was to play soccer outside with other people. As the years passed by Anastasia finished elementary and finally reached highschool where she was enrolled to Karakura highschool. At first she was nervous since she had never went to any school her entire life but as the weeks passed she made a lot of friends and even joined a sport team, baseball! In her years of highschool she tried many different teams baseball going through volleyball, football then back to baseball. In highschool she mostly only attended P.E. classes only since thats what she enjoyed the most other classes she'd fall asleep in or daydream while gazing out the window. Her highschool years finally came to an end where she graduated not knowing what she wished to be in the near future. She was offered many job ideas by her friends like becoming a nurse or a police but none of them interested her. One night when Anastasia was cleaning her room since she decided to move out the home where no memories were since none happened she had found an old album of her and her highschool friends playing sports while her P.E. teacher was in the background which gave her an idea, why not become a P.E. teacher?

Anastasia decided to get into college and study Health and Fitness and got into the teacher program where she learnt how to become one. Everyday after college Anastasia got into her old childhood habit and started going to the Karakura library where she hasnt step foot in after years. Every day she would go there, grab a book placed her laptop down and did research about what she was currently learning at school and sports. She read and researched for hours and hours every day, getting more knowledgeable about sports and becoming a teacher. After 3 years of hard studying Anastasia went to her old highschool where many memories remained and applied to become a P.E. teacher there.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Anastasia Rostova
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Anastasia
Preferred Name: Ana

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: None, I've never believed in any religions.
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Physical Education
Minors: Health, Fitness

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL, Japanese sign language

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not.

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread