Level 2
jomeey
jomeey
Rich+
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name):
De_JOME

Previous bans:
I do have one previous ban which was a permanent ban, as well I decided to appeal, and the application for getting unbanned got accepted, since then I do have read through the rules a lot of times, and I do not intend to break them again.

Describe your activity on the server:
Most of the time I do spend around 6-7 hours on the server, even though I do have school I do still ensure to stay active on the server.

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do, my discord is De JOME#6969

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/_-ban-appeal.23009/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/de_jomes-college-application.23041/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/yeetrps-lunchtime-monitor-application-2.20364/ [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is that I would like to spend my free time on something that I have benefit of doing, I see News-Reporter as a great job and good opportunity for me to apply for and experience more about the job and how they work. As well I have a big interest in being a news-reporter and a lot about what they do which is also a reason that I would like to know about not only about a story, I want to go more into detail and do my own investigates.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

A journalist is someone who investigates, and gather information to make it into a news story. The story can be presented through newspapers, magazines, radio, TV and the internet. A journalist may write a story about a range of crimes, politics, sport, accidents and more. Journalists are relied upon to present news in a well-rounded, objective manner. This also includes them updating a city/the world about most things that are happening. In addition to investigating and reporting on current events, they also work on articles and features that update and influence public opinion.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

News reporters are important because they always keep the city updated about any minor/major events that people may not have been informed about earlier when event happened. The news is important because it informs our view of the world, and in response we take action and make choices based on how we perceive the world to be.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Mateo Fawcett An Australian male that would be standing at the height of 6’3, he'd have short brown hair which would be accompanied by ocean blue eyes. Mateo would have a scent of Cologne. The male would have a strong Australian accent with a relaxing deep voice.

Mateo would be unique because he could be very relaxing and calming on his job but very focused and productive aswell. Mateo would also be a great story teller and is always very happy to do his job with no complains at all!

Mateo would be very relaxed of the job and would usually help out people or hangout with friends or just stay at home and watch a movie and chill! He'd be very serious on the job knowing people trust him on his information he would try to be relaxed as possible and very serious
He'd be very nice and warm to his co-workers he would be very protective over them and would want to help any moment they are in trouble or need something he'd be there to help them in any condition!

Mateo would like to have a good time at his job and support his family more financial and physical to give his family and himself a better life!

In 1993, Mateo Fawcett was born and raised in an Australian family, Mateo would have grown up in a rather peaceful childhood with a lot of friends by his side. He would have very loving parents who would took great care of him even though he was strictly raised. Mateo was often seen to hang around with his friends, both at school time and outside. He would rather be having a good relation to his sister. Mateo would also be very passionate about languages since he’d love traveling. With his visits at Spain he’d fluently speak the language. But he found his place in Karakura where he now currently resides. He had a very good past back in when he lived with his parents in Australia. Mateo would most likely follow the rules in Karakura, he is never seen doing something illegal.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:

Leon Fawcett

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Leon

Preferred Name:
Leon

Male

Religious Denomination:

Christian

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Australian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

Phone Number:

154-316-804

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:

3 Years

Working Experience:

3 years

Academic Degree:

Basic education in Journalist

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Basic education in Journalist

Minor(s):

Math, Biology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Australian

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
A journalist is someone who investigates, and gather information to make it into a news story. The story can be presented through newspapers, magazines, radio, TV and the internet. A journalist may write a story about a range of crimes, politics, sport, accidents and more. Journalists are relied upon to present news in a well-rounded, objective manner. This also includes them updating a city/the world about most things that are happening. In addition to investigating and reporting on current events, they also work on articles and features that update and influence public opinion.

⇣≡ [DENIED] ::

You may re-apply on [06/03/20]

❏. [Changes…]

- Please write your own application instead of just searching things up and pasting them in your application.

Users who are viewing this thread