delectation's App. <3

delectation

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): delectation

Previous bans:

Bypassing.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am able to play for the first third and fifth week, the other weeks I am not able to play due to different households. But I am getting a pc over there by September.

Which timezone are you in?

I am in the PST.

Do you have Discord?

Yes, my discord is madalynne#3714

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Not right now due to my virus being in my operating system soon we are getting fixed, in the amount of 5 weeks probably will be fixed.

List your current and past applications:

None!

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is my friend.They are applying as well, but the main reason is to experience more things in this server more than just being able to play the same character that goes to school in Karakura grade eleven, for this reason I’d love to seek more options such as becoming an police officer.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I understand the laws of Japanese laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Cadet rank

Cadet rank is the lowest rank of them all as starting to become more experienced in being an officer you will or should rank up, this is a starting rank for the police force. Cadets are tested on there wellbeing of seeing what they can achieve when being tested or trainings to see their skills and see if they are challenged enough to rank up to the next level, mind that they go on patrollings with officers when it is necessary most Cadet’s are to stay at front desk. Patrol officer

A patrol officer is the second level of the police force.Once the Cadet has passed all the tests and standards they may rank up and begin their duty on going for Patrol officer, this is a very important job as well as every other rank but with the setting of this credential you may also need to be placed with Cadets and when this is happening you are also recommended to be a higher or better role model than them, this is important due to them learning off of you though it may be okay you make mistakes sometimes but do try your hardest to not.

Corporal

The corporal rank, the corporal rank is the third rank of the KPD department as well as long higher than Patrol officer, as we go along the ranks every one of them will always standardize a higher and more trusted rank than others projecting a system full of higher ups. The Corporal are to help host the training for the department, as well when doing this they are to make sure of it the lower department such as for example Cadets and Patrol officers are doing their job correctly and maintaining a substantial work form. Corporal being higher than the lower department they are allowed to patrol alone.

Sergeant

Sergeant rank. This rank will be represented higher than the Corporal rank as it took time to get to this rank as it is required to be able to take time into this position and be very active, most of the time the amount of effort you could put into this job will help you be able to up your rank, along with experiencing more knowledge.The Sergeant rank is the fourth rank and is too help Cadets train them and overlook if no one else is able too such as not available or has the abilities too. Sergeant’s are also to see if Cadets are enabled to pass the test, this comes along with the part of having some of the same perks as a Corporal but too overlook everything and make sure everything is operating in the right order.

Lieutenant

The lieutenant rank is something you can obtain when the head of the KPD believes you are working hard and putting your hours in and believes that you are outstanding from others and makes you unique as well as you are doing your job. The Lieutenant is the ranking you get when you earn the significance of getting a gun known as the Glock; this is because they have passed what has been tested and their training shows trust throughout the department; they would be hard workers.

Vice-Head Lieutenant

The Vice-Head lieutenant is a higher ranking it is numbered sixth rank and one of the second to the highest rank this is a rank you withhold when you are in the Department of Karaukra for a very long time, with being around this long you are trusted and a known member of KPD making you a role model for the lower ranked Officers. The Vice-Head lieutenant takes over the Head lieutenant but for the availability that I know is it is tooken and cannot be applied for unless they hand it over to someone else for instance you are a Head lieutenant you may give the vice head lieutenant the role. The Vice-Head can always participate for a minimum time such as temporarily they can be a Head lieutenant when needed. Being in this role you need to make sure you show enthusiasm in your job and be interested such as for this job you overlook all the lower ranks to make sure they do their job in order and symmetry.

Head Lieutenant

The Head Lieutenant is the seventh rank of the department being the most trusted; regardless of its name being the higher staff it is similar to the Vice-Head Lieutenant but since it is the head of the Lieutenant’s it is the head of the Lieutenant department. As the role they are too make sure everyone is doing what is assigned or needed to be done if given a task they are to do it; the Head has a lot of power since of it’s longing in the department they have been in.

Captain

By the name, you could assume they own the department, but not quite the highest rank is Commissioner as you could tell in the next paragraph when the commissioner is not around they take over the important details and roles for them.When being a captain you are expected to show lots of trust and be able to take power in things that are happening such as operating the departments and make sure everything's in order.

Commissioner

The commissioner rank is the highest rank in the department as they overlook the KPD and run it currently there is not a spot available as of right now because someone overtakes the role. Being the Commissioner role you are the ninth ranking and the most trusted in the department as people look up to you to make good decisions for the department as if any wrong move could lead to harsh punishments.They are well trained, and are treated with respect as they host the riots and plan for the riots and manhunts. They are too not to let mistakes slip easily as they are quite harsh for their own good and for the department of the KPD, there are also other rankings; those are for the police investigators though as they are not a part of the simple set ups of the rankings.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? The knowledge I have of Police Work is well, but not too poor because I used to play a roleplay on Roblox and I quite understand the studies of Police Work and how it operates such as I’m trying to study more on it OOCly, for the fun of it and to gain more knowledge on it before fully committing into the Police force.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police are important to SchoolRP because of the events and occasions that things happen on a daily basis, such as GangRP and others. When dealing with a Police you are supposed to listen to given orders or such as when they say,” Stop “. You stop especially after committing a crime or if just wearing a mask in public. Police are also important due to Karakura’s population and the amount of people that could be potentially harming others or things when this occurs police are sent out to handle it unless someone is dealing with it you stand there and help to assist the corrupted situation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? I do acknowledge that I could be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? I do agree to this, and am 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes, I understand this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? I will not take things OOCly when dealing with IC harassment in training & situations, to this subject I do accept this so yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes him unique? Andread “C.” Delov, thy woman would range about 4’9 when not slumped she would be an outstandingly 4’11. With the quick judgemental looks she had about a strong personality and Brown hair you would often see her wearing a White Adam’s mask as it peaked beyond her very fluffy bangs. Her outfit would represent an ironic plaid skirt with a white body chain having a shimmer it would help cover her white tucked in shirt that was pressed by an iron.

What is she like on and off the job? Andreah is a sweet and kind hearted person on and off of the job she may show different signs of her personality and who really can possess and shine through with these personalities. Andreah on the job may be crucial but for her own good and the town's sake she may need to use this against people for many reasons. If someone is fighting she may use this as an advantage to stop the harm or anything that is taking place. When Andreah is off the job she may act sweet and very blunt towards others if not interested in what is being offered or hosted though she may show characteristics of being passionate towards others she grieves too, which can be useful when in need or having to use it for her advantage but nonetheless she will be careful and always take pride when out in public rather the situation.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? Andreah’s outlooks for the future and her co-workers are limited only for the best and the most fortunate! She would love to have people succeeding in life more than having hatred towards someone as it's not a sign of respect. But longing for the rough, the plans for the future are to become a police officer of course with lots of training it shall be fun as long as no one gets hurt and doing well on the job Andreah could start to pass up the Police ranks!

BACKSTORY

Andreah Cerelna Delov, the woman was born in Italy in 1995 being apart of the Delov family she had lead the only legacy of dealing with her older brother Artoi’ as he was a troubled student and rarely would show respect he was a bother and irritation towards Andreah so she rathers not to talk to him. Andreah growing up in 1997 June sixteen, she would be two years old as of she was only an infant she would be a italian baby with brown locks for hair as it wore around her ears she had a button nose with green eyes, later in the day she had been taken to the park as she had gotten lost and adopted by her older brother as her parents later went M.i.a. After this had happened forward ten years at twelve Andreah started to get into Middle school as this had happened she was getting to know lots of people starting to make more friends everyday but after a certain event took place she would never had known it would be a drastic change in her life, playing with fire as you would be fascinated by the flames and colors it ejected she would try to blatantly go towards it as it would catch her hair arising up it like a match in fire it would fly up her hair melting her face with third degree burns on the right side of her cheek would be a scar of a bright burn, rushing to the hospital she would be frightened and in shock as she didn’t know what to do she stood quiet after this event was considered classified as an accident she knew that it wasn’t and maybe it was just the way things were meant to be. Five years later on June sixteen day of the event she would check her cheek for the scar . . . as it was still there she would remember the event with fright trying to escape her thoughts. Andreah had been studying for the past few years about laws and psychology as it was what she was dreaming to become an Officer as it was her future and trying to make it happen as fast as it could come she’d start to loosen up and be more friendly making sure to not be as rude or snotty; Andreah was a very kind girl from the inside out but from the looks on the outside some may see her as scary from her mask. This mask was given to her by an old friend in Italy as of May 23rd in 2004 she had received an Adams mask on her way out to abroad an Airplane her old friend Vee’ had given in memory of her, she had this Adams mask passed on for generations as it would be a famous mask in Karakura she had hoped for the best of Vee’ and when seeing this mask it was like reminding her it would always be apart of her.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Andreah Cerelna Delov

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss. Delov.

Given Name(s): Andread, A.

Preferred Name: Andy.

IC Phone number: 328-814-975

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: Brazilian, Japanese.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Two in a half years of training.

Working Experience: My working experience is in Cherry street bussing tables as a waitress, and Kurasu we also worked at Kurasu for Sunday nights because on wine night we did an event where we would serve alcohol to customers if an I.D. was present. As I am still working at Atsumaru I have been waitressing all along for around two years.

Academic Degree: I’ve mastered Law enforcement, as well as Criminal justice.

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Law enforcement, Criminal Justice.

Minor(s): Cooking, Psychology.

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread