What is your Minecraft username?:
RipRoyalz
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Royalz #3800
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
CST | Central Standard Time
Describe your activity on the server:
At least on once a day , Probably like 2-5 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
no I have not been banned on this server at all for the Year and a half I have been playing this server for!
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
yes I do understand the consequences for not being active
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
the employee role I will be applying for is the Chef role, the person that helps students make sure they eat nutrients and their breakfasts and lunch whenever they are ready at school. ready to learn and make sure they have all the energy they need for the rest of the day! .
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Decent DetailRP ,last year I got a grasp of the rules of the server , I used to do gangrp when I first joined the server so I know a lot about it , but quit it and I know the basics of regular daily roleplays , and I'd be able to help out in most situations , like fights and other things that would happen Icly , I have worked under Fujimori Holdings which was an organization for beverages , and other stuff so I think this would be able to give me a better experience with this work
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
DENIED -JSL Application
ACCEPTED - JSL Application
DENIED- Librarian Application
DENIED -Latin Application
ACCEPTED - Korean Application
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
12th Grade , Bobcats Male Basketball Team

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would ask them why they think I am pathetic and would tell them to stop cursing , and if that did not work , I would give them a warning to stop , after the first warning I would ask them once more to stop cursing on the school grounds and would talk to them with respect since it is the first warning , for the second warning If they did not comply to the first warning I would raise my tone a bit to tell them to stop cursing before I hand them a Detention Pass , For the 3rd Warning , I would to talk to the individual to solve this case and if they did not stop once again then I would hand them a Detention Pass.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Yuchiro would pause all he would be doing, would rush over to the two people that are fighting , then would radio for help ,would start talking to the two that are fighting , would tell the both of them to stop , If that option does not work , I would attempt to get between the two to break them up from fighting , and then would then wait for back-up from other members of the faculty. After the situation dies down or if back-up never comes He would then explain how much the students violated rules of the handbook and would send them away with a warning , and if they did not stop after the first two warnings I would hand them both a Detention Pass and make sure to stop the two from fighting.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Not really expecting a colleague to be unprofessional. He would grab their attention, pulling them aside privately to discuss the concerns he would have. Explaining how it isn't work appropriate and how the school employee should act like a proper role model for the students instead. However, once they do not listen to his concerns and continue the dangerous act, he would not hesitate to report the fellow School employee.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Yuchiro would be sitting patiently and would act like a civilized human , would either be eating his lunch or just sitting quietly listening to the radio , and would be ready for anything to happen , so he would be able to respond to any of the faculty in need.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Waiting for the students to come around and line up to get lunch. He looks down at his freshly prepared food, though he can't help but wonder if they'll enjoy it. He was originally confident that the students will instantly love it, however, this is his first time serving at a school and nervous on the reactions. Plus, to add onto his stress, he wasn't even sure if there'd be enough for everyone. He'd grab the first meal for the first kid in line and sets it down in front of him, sighing once again, not sure if he was excited, nervous, or probably a little bit of both.
/me He would be standing up waiting for the high schoolers to be lining up for break and as they come up for their break He would look very Happy as it was He first day on the job he would pass the food to one of the high schoolers at the front of the queue as he would hand it out waiting for the high schooler to eat it he would have a smile on his face as they eat it and walk off.
/me He would stand up as the students get their lunches he would be smiling as of break he would be more happier than nervous because of the high schoolers liking his food from break he would see everyone have their lunches going from the line to a table they choose she would feel so happy about him self for completing his first day at The School.
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Yuchiro Ishimoto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Yu or Yuchiro
Age (Minimum is 25): 35
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2000
Major(s): Culinary Arts and Information Media
Minors: Child Development, Sociology, and Communications

Nationality: Japanese | American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL , Korean

Backstory
Yuchiro's parents worked 24-7 to provide for their family, they worked hard to provide all of their children with an education and despite how this made him feel, he appreciated all of their hard work, from day one he tried his very best, even at the young age of 7 to look after his siblings, feeding them, caring for them, playing with them and even educating them from a very young age all to cover for his work exhausted parents. It was this particular circumstance that motivated him to excel in his education, rather quickly as he made his way into high school he demonstrated signs of pure genius level intelligence, easily excelling with everything he did, even picking up JSL (Japanese Sign Language) & Korean and he would study as much as he could and help his siblings whenever they needed help. He would even learn about the wildlife and started photography , just like his mother and would take photos of the scenery whenever he had the chance to , Yuchiro loved studying about the outside world and what type of activities there were , so he always tried his best in his studies.
It all started when I was 13 years old. My mother and father were very humble individuals. My father worked at a science institution and my mother worked as a History Study teacher and was into Culinary Arts. Although my parents lived a normal life inside of money and wellbeing, outside of it, it was pretty chaotic. My mom loved learning about foreign countries. So us spending time together would be discussing or her teaching me her findings of a certain country. This is what sparked my love for literature. All the things my mom taught and showed me, allowed me to find a huge interest in culture studying and Japanese literature. At age 14 , my mom sadly passed away. Leaving all of her books, studies, and office to me. With the drive to. Going on with my life, during high school I excelled at Culinary and History causing me to be in AP classes. With these AP classes, I got more than enough credits to graduate high school early. By age 17 I had graduated high school at the top of my class and headed to college. In college, I majored in Culinary Arts and Information Media. During college I had options with my degree, go the teacher route, tutor route, librarian route, or Chef route. I decided to go with the Chef route, mainly focusing on cooking books and different type of food arts from multiple countries. It took me 10 years to get my fully Academic Degree, along with minors in, Child Development, Sociology, and Communications. When I turned 27 I graduated from college and sought out looking for jobs. Finally, I was able to find this one from a friend and applied!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've always wanted to show others their potential and see how far they can go , and help them whenever they need educationally and emotionally , It would be a good opportunity to help out the ones that need the help and ones that want the help. I have been motivated since I once was in that position and want to give back to the ones that need it just like I once did , and show them the way to their future even if its by a little bit. I would want to get to know each person I would be able to cook for them and just have little chats with the students and know their goals in life and help them reach those goals.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I would want to help students in some way who would need guidance at a couple points in their school life. Any student, regardless of their race, age or physical appearance would ask for help sometime during their phases in educational settings such as the school which is why I’m very much attached to it. I love helping kids understand their capabilities, discover their talents and confidence because it brings such a wonderful feeling watching them grow to be amazing people. I’m extremely passionate and determined to see my students succeed both intellectually and emotionally as a person , and cook them the best meals I could give out.!
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread