Delivery Job Suggestion

OYOL

Level 12
IGN:
OYOL

DATE:
16/1/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A side hustle delivery job, or something similar.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Firstly, this would greatly support new and existing players, but should mainly focus on new players by allowing an extra source of income. My idea was a delivery job. This would work by players being able to spawn in bicycles, OOC timeout to prevent server lag and individuals who are there to troll, which can then direct the player who is on the bicycle to a house or any location IC to deliver whatever the package may be, pizzas possibly, for some yen. This is likely not possible. However, I think this could genuinely help players to get some more income and overall provide a new experience of role-playing, therefore creating an enjoyable experience.

To justify, packages would be delivered to NPC’s.

I do understand the issue that may be caused by people trolling, which is why I suggested the OOC timeout for spawning bicycles. Also, people may not use the bicycles for their actual purpose and abuse this feature. Other than that, I think this could be a beneficial implementation.​

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 136
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I don't think we should add non-roleplay focused jobs or money making methods to the server, since... Well, it defeats the point of playing on a roleplaying server. More roleplay based methods for making money should be introduced, but this isn't one I see being implemented.

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

I don't think making an entirely new plug in just to make more money is reasonable, rather I think we should introduce more efficient methods of making money similar to what Alimino stated.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're not going to add more jobs at this current moment in time, however we'll soon be implementing a delivery system similar to what you suggestion.​

Users who are viewing this thread