Not open for further replies.

IIbooII

Level 0
IGN: _samgladiator
Role in School Council: Vice-President

Expected activity (out of ten): 8-9/10
Age IRL: 13 going 14 in august
Previous Applications: staff/helper
Motivation for joining: Trying to make the school a better place and to try my best to stop people from fighting and to make the enviroment for the students safer and to have them not being scared and to make people be friendly to each other. Some students struggle so i would love to be there to help them with there problems
What is the School Council?: The school council is a group of students who want to make a stop to bad things and make them better.
What happens in the School Council?: The school council are every thursday at 07:00 am they plan and discuss what there plans are for the school and what there going to change.

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: i would build on the idea to make it into something we can work on.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: if they dont like it i would ask for ideas to improve my idea and to help me make it better

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: hello students my name is Bailey, i have become your new president. i hope in the future we could work tougher some day and make Taketatsu High a even better place. i insist to help all the teachers and all the students and i will help every one of you. I will help teachers if they need assistents and i will help students if they need help with problems i can help them with and i will try my best and use all my power to make this school and the enviroment of others safe and better.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? i will find the best sulotion to find a way of saying sorry and i will do anything in my power to get them to forgive me and i will try my best to atend other meetings in the future

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? i will agree with them but if it aint a good reason of why im being removed i will be a bit upset but i wouldnt do anything to harm anyone i will stay clam and understand every word.

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

To Principal Ducks

im a school counciler writing to you my name is Bailey are students have only dreamed of being in it, some put most of there effort in and dont get accepted but its good they tryed because it shows how much they care. I am one of them people trying to reach out to you to make this a good place and i dont mind waisting my time on this application because this application means a lot to me and i hope it dose for you to. I do belive i can make this place great and make it a greatter inviroment for others i do belive i can change them thinking bad and thinkg good about others and the school. I wont to help the school and every student there is to make this school better and enjoyable place and a nice place to be in

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
Not bolded and unbolded

Re-apply in four days

PM me if you have any questions regarding this application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread