mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[DENIED] Afrns College professor application

PieRP_

Level 1

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My username is Afrn (was currently changed)

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
I do not have any ban’s at all!

What Country are you from?:
I am from the U.S.A

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
I do have discord you might remember it. {Afrn#2039}

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do know this since this is a reapply for being a college professor once again.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Well since work has been much more difficult I can only get about 6 hrs on weeks and weekends I have the Whole day!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I lost my old acc on forum’s and can’t find it, so I can’t really do anything here but! I did have forums

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
I was a Professor before, it was very fun but I did quit to try another job which wasn’t very fun, I think I found a good job that I enjoy doing in SRP I love being able to feel like a real teacher and it still expires me to be a professor once again.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I do have roleplay experience, I have been on this server for some time and I love being on it, its a very safed ruled server which gives everyone a great experience with roleplay.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom logs are used to log a class after it's been taught, this allows the professors to keep track of their progress and to see how well they're doing, this is useful for the professor's payment at the end of the month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  1. NO Talking, Unless it's appropriate and pertinent to the class discussion.
  2. NO Electronics when the Professor or another student is talking as this becomes disruptive. However they can be used when requested by the Professor.
  3. Be Respectful inside and outside of the classroom to all authority figures and staff members, This includes all students of all ages. Treat others with the respect you wish to receive.
  4. NO Cussing in the classroom or on school grounds. Act as a role model for younger students around the campus.
  5. NO Eating and Drinking any sustenance in the classroom. Water is the ONLY exception.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Like i said before i have been on this server for some time and have been through most of the rps ways of gangrp etc, In general before i found SRP i played on another school rp which was a very good way to help me roleplay, it was easy and fun!

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
As a College Professor they receive countless tasks everyday from either supervisors or their students. These responsibilities include planning and executing lectures, Being available to students for academic assistance and Mentoring, and to be able to report their class progress and activities to superiors. This list would also be giving students assignments and projects to reach a certain grade in the class. Each student must present completed homework to maintain a stable grade to look forward to their upcoming future goals and careers. My character wants to have each student be successful in her classes. A College Professor's salary is around 275,000-300,000 yen per 15 classes, and in addition they can gain an extra 50,000 more if the professor has taught 5 more classes per month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?T

Kazuki is a male he has orange ginger like hair, it would be mostly ginger he would also have light blue eyes and a white T-Shirt with black pants that would go up to his belly button, he would have an umbrella with him and he would be wearing black glasses.

Kazuki is a very interesting person, he is very unknown but most people can tell he has anxiety and his father knows that he has autophobia, Autophobia is a phobia of being alone it can cause such anxiety attacks which can lead to either dying or much worse.

Kazuki is a very outgoing person to say less to other people. He encourages them quite a lot, he feels like all students can ask him for him if needed, feel safe to talk to him, he loves to hear and feel like he's helping the students.

Same goes for other professors or teachers, he is very encouraging. He will always be there to make everyone feel safe.

Kazuki is a funny but serious male, he can be very funny but the next minute dead serious! He is a nice person in general he is a lovely person who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Kazuki plans to make a lifetime of teaching until he retires, and if that is a success he will proceed and try to make a family, such as a husband and maybe kids.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
quickly, yet calmly try to get them to settle down, and briefly explain to them why they should stop and what they're doing wrong. If they continue to misbehave I would give them one final warning before assigning detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I tell them as simply as possible to pay attention, if they ignore this I would give them one final warning before assigning them a detention or punishment.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would pick up a orange pencil that was sharpened and began to write as the tip of the led broke off with dust on the paper.

/me with a calm but high alert manner raising his voice to the ones who were interrupting class, he than motion his hand and slam it on the desk having enough of the attitude

/me he would pick up a light blue book holding it in his left hand, as doing so he would open it to the first page looking at a blank page he would open his mouth slightly and chuckle

/me picking up a white stick of chalk the dust from it would fall to the ground as he would write on the board the chalk slowly turning into tiny bits of dust.

/me he would begin to gaze around the room, after doing so he would smile with a delight of a silent working class that was focused on their work.

Backstory

In japan a male was born his name was Kazuki, his father's name was Yashminto Rutto the mother was unknown, kazuki was a ginger headed boy from one of yashminto’s older family, kazuki was a normal male until age 13 he got diagnosed with ADHD, he had trouble standing still in class but Rutto helped him stay still, at age 14 he was diagnosed with anxiety and autophobia which was a fear to come to kazuki's heart, he was afraid of being alone of almost dying if he was alone for to long, at the age 15 he went to karuaka high school he was a very shy boy back then he felt so alone and scared, he felt like something was swallowing his soul up into non existence, he got over it at age 16 he made a lot of friends he was a normal kid, he started to study for teaching was very interested in it he got expired by his father, seeing how hard it was brought him alot of interest to mind, but he thought it would be hard since he was full of fear and anxiety, at the age 20 now in present time he was brave enough to go through his fear’s and try to apply for being a college professor taking a deep breath in and out, he began to write the paper..

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kazuki Uikyo Rutto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr,
Given Name(s):
Kazuki

Preferred Name:
Mr, Uikyo

Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japan

Current Location:
Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
BS Anthropology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Biology, History, and Physiology
Minors:
Health Science and Biology

Native Languages:
Japanese and english

Other Languages:
Russian and Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes, I do

Preferred Teaching Subject:
archaeology

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?:
I have no questions, just I think I found the job i really love in srp which it makes me feel like srp isnt so boring to play on

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
DENIED
Thank you for Applying, but we will be denying your application today.

[Notes]

With more research on your previous experience as a college prof we've decided to change this app to deny. We feel as if you still need more growing to do before being placed in this role again. I ask that you try to show you can be active on the server a lot more, as you left previously for inactivity reasons.
You may reapply in 30 days

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread