Rich+
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: Brizzyslxys

Role in School Council: President

Expected activity (out of ten): 7-8

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 14

Previous Applications: None

Motivation for joining:
I'm a self motivated person. I've always loved the idea of sharing ideas to help other people like me and that's what I'd like to do in School Council.

What is the School Council?:
The School Council is a group of people coming together to create new ideas and things to make the school a better place. It's usually made up of students willing to show their consciousnesses for their school.

What happens in the School Council?:
In the School Council, We would come together in unison, to create ideas and other things to empower our school and to make our school better than it is now , in a positive way.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a Councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would inform the Chairman that I respectfully disagree with that idea and say improvements that might make the idea stronger.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would take that advice to motivate myself to create better ideas. I would take that disagreement into consideration and I would offer other ideas.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:
" Fellow Peers, This place is our home. Where we spend time, enjoy ourselves, make friends and more. I and the School Council love to empower our school to be better in many ways. So you can have a better enjoyment. So you can be the things you want to be. To be true to yourselves. I am honored to be your School President."

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
"I'm very sorry that I have missed 5 of the meetings. Unfortunately I was unable to attend at the time. But I'm sure I will be here for as many meetings as I can make. If I am unable to attend it if for family reasons. Not to quit".

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
"Thank you for this very amazing opportunity and I encourage you to keep doing what your doing because you are amazing. I will take this experience and use it to my advantage. I respectfully will take this advice and leave my role for the next great school council president".

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear School Principal,
I admire all the work you do everyday for us and everyone in need. I would like to be this role so I can do what your doing. I want to help people. I want to empower others to do greatness like you do. You are my inspiration in many ways, and I would be honored to take this role and use it to our schools advantage to make us stronger together.
Sincerely, Brizzyslxys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread