mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[DENIED] cenbun | Professor Applications

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: cenbun

How old are you?:

I do not feel at all comfortable with revealing my age, especially on a thread. Due to the sake of my work, I do outside of this content and I prefer to keep my security, and or personal information, to myself. I cannot answer this question.

Do you have any previous bans?:

I do not have any previous bans to my knowledge.

What Country are you from?:

I am from the United States of America, living in the state of California.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

My discord would be CVA_#1234.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I am fully aware that I will be demoted if I am inactive, it is common sense

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am rather active outside of my line of work as a freelancing artist and model builder (3D Not pixel), I do not get too active on the forums as I keep my posts and or information based on the discords of SRP and its franchise. I have helped with the server on occasion.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/envyanime-college-application-v-2.22875/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/envyanime-college-application.21600/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation to become a professor is to be able to have more access to other forms of roleplay and be able to help out with the lack of classes held for the college students, and to give my character the age she requires in order to fit in with the story I am creating within the roleplay.

My character’s motivation in becoming a college professor is to be able to teach the students the lessons she has learned overseas with her husband. Apart from her husband, Mr. Daijo, Mrs. Daijo wishes to teach the students that she once was a part of to be able to get a greater understanding that she did not have in her youth.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I do Text RP, VRChat RP, Voice RP, I have done it all especially for DnD (online and in-person), I have been roleplaying for about 9-10 years. I joined SchoolRP around early or late 2017 during the second map, Takeshima.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are the directory that allows the roleplayer to alert the staff after they complete a class teaching to then allow them to get a pay and or salary from the teaching. They are really important as it is to keep tabs on who is active and who is not.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

As a College Professor, strict rules should include:

• Respect the professor and your own peers.

• No speaking over the instructor.

• Honor to those around you (Japan has an honor system with families and above all, Teachers)

• Phones are disallowed unless said otherwise.

• KEEP GOOD BEHAVIOR.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have played multiple roles to even multiple characters to ensure a story's progression on SchoolRP and many other roleplays, creating full-on races or elaborate stories from VRChatRP, TextRP, and the others that have been discussed. I have played as a short blind character to a very hyper-aware information gathering character, as I experience a lot of other kinds of roleplay in SchoolRP in terms of GangRP or YakuzaRP in the second map.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?

The information that I know about the tasks given to professors is the lessons and the preparations for the lessons. To then issuing them, being respectful but stern if students disobey, to be able to teach the next generation to be smart and aware to prevent replays of history. To reiterate, College professors are to create logs on their classes, working on ten classes in order to earn pay of ¥275,000 to ¥300,000 (an extra five classes would mean an extra ¥50,000). Upon asking some college-professors for this kind of knowledge, I learned that if there is a student to be disciplined, they are to be reported in the student disciplinary logs.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

This female would stand at 5'4 with a short haircut styled into a V to outline her jaw and cheeks to enhance the viewpoint of a heart-shaped facial structure, her eyes sharp and rotated downwards with a pair of hazel chocolate eyes and a small button-shaped nose upon her face with plump puffy cheeks, her lips slim at the sides with an ample puff. A golden ring around her nose that holds a slim ruby red gem in the center, the left side of her cheek with a small black beauty mark. Her ears peeking through the sides of her strands of silk hair, with rings and chains of piercings to show her earlier youth’s gothic choice. Her frame being curvaceous while slim in the sides of her waist with voluptuous thighs that encase in her clothes.

Her personality is stern yet friendly, High patience upon those especially the younger generation, motherly and loving unless provoked and edged into her anger. This female hosts a very gentle aura to those she encounters, but can come off as intimidating due to her overly exposed aura that seems “scarily” happy. Her outlook on students would be quite Impressionable, naive, ****y. As for other professors, she would have high standards of respect and honor. She can also come off as well as be read or knowledgeable. Cen plans to have a large family with her husband and to be able to guide the new generation to higher places to see the best views of the world and enjoy the world for its completion.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do? :

My character would grab the attention of the members or students before warning them of the consequences of disrupting the environment, to then raise her tone with a stern and forceful alerting pitch of her voice to then warn them of their noise, If they persist she will take them to the dean to issue them their disobedient and disgrace of honor of their family for disrespecting an elder after warning, otherwise, they would be reported instead.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

My character would politely ask for them to respect the classroom and its environment, if persisting and not listening, My teacher will then get stern to begin stepping forward to the student in question and speak in a lower voice to tell them to leave the classroom accordingly and or face the dean’s charges.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/mel would lift her hand upon her left side of her face to embrace and caress her own cheek, to exhale and speak in a sultry and deep tone while tilting her head against the grasp “Welcome into my classroom, students. I look forward to our lesson for the day” before then rising from her seat to stand at attention.

/mel Would idly wander the classroom as she overlooked the student’s progress and answered any questions if at all from the pupil’s she tended to. Her hips swaying to each step her leg’s made to stand at alert.

/mel held a deep sigh before then lifting her left leg to slam her foot down onto the ground to send a thunderous echo of a click to raise her student’s attention to silence down.

/mel calmly released a deep exhale, resembling a test of patience before then holding her hands over her bust while tilting her head to the side to stare at the classroom to speak firmly to regain attention.

/mel began to lift her arm to pull down her visual guide, her index finger hooking above and clinging onto the ring, forcing her elbow down to successfully bring her image in a flourish, while speaking calmly “Now, can anyone tell me the visuals used in this image?”

Backstory

After Cen had come back to Japan due to her troubles in the United States, she had already been twenty years olds and ready to enroll in the college of Karakura. She had married a man who had been in and out of her life due to major inconvenience and miscommunication that had occurred between events, though, due to their strong feelings, they had continued as if nothing happened as if they started anew. Cen had been interested in many things such as art, cooking, photography, performing arts, modeling, painting, martial arts, and at some times, music writing. She had always been busy as a freelancing artist, working hard almost every day of the week non-stop. Despite this workaholic behavior, she had still been able to keep her marriage together with communication, and with the time she spends when it is most necessary.

Because her husband had to study in another area for his job, she stayed in Japan where she had her first child. Things had become difficult while she’d refused to give up on her education. For her to continue, she hired some of her older and trusted friends to babysit her daughter as she was in her classes. During those rough years of work, she had concluded that she wanted to become a college professor in photography, as she saw what other subjects the college professors had been teaching. After graduating and working for her bachelor’s in photography, she had temporarily moved to Florida with her husband, where he had been doing his research as a Marine Biologist in the town of Port St. Lucie. Cen would have spent two years as a photography teacher in a high school until she was in her 30s, moving back to Japan into Karakura to join her husband as a college professor. She had worked extremely hard as a mother and as a functioning human being in a difficult society, settling in the town of Karakura where her experiences will only grow.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Cen Nayeln |Kun| Daijo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.

Given Name(s): Jo’Cen’, Cen

Preferred Name: Mrs. Daijo.

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Married.

Nationality:

Japanese-Korean, Hispanic

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2

Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree(s): Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 20XX

Major(s): Photography, Theatre, Psychology

Minors: Business ****ytics, Visual Arts

Native Languages: Spanish, English

Other Languages: Korean, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Photography

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

• The account being used is an alternate account from my other account.
Do you have any questions?:

No, thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread