Status
Not open for further replies.

iWolf_Kookie

Level 2
My Modifications will be in this color!
IGN: AyeItz_Ashlee
Role in School Council: Historian

Expected activity (out of ten):
A Historian's Job in the School Council is to take pictures of events, class activities. I get on everyday and always want to help people online, for example, give new students tours around the city! I will take screenshots of many activities as possible! I am very capable! I always carry a notebook or two so when I am in meetings, I will take notes and keep them safe in my Taketatsu Bag!
For the change of this question, I'd like to add that I stay up alot and get on everyday. I''m very active.
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):
I am 15! [DOB : 05/23/2002]
Previous Applications:
I have applied for teacher but I got denied because I was too young and got some of the questions incorrect.
Motivation for joining:
After reading the response from my teacher's application, I realized that I needed way more experience to become a teacher! I really need this opportunity to help me increase my experience so I can be a teacher!
What is the School Council?:
The School Council is a body that governs the students. They think of new ideas for the school and brings them before the school administration.
What happens in the School Council?:

They bring out more opportunities, Activities. Of course with challenges to strengthen the student's academics!
[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
Counselor** But anyways, I will be straight forward and maybe suggest a better idea? if I can't come up with a better idea, we can discuss it to make it better and not make it awful! Improvement!
You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
Stay calm, do not speak up, listen to the peoples' words, and then use those words to improve the idea!
You have become the school president, what is your first speech:

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for considering me to be your next class president.

Since freshman year, I have been a passionate advocate for our student body. When a food poisoning epidemic broke out on campus, I crafted the petition to demand better service from our food providers and better oversight from school administrators. It was unacceptable for the health of our peers to be compromised by consuming the food in our own cafeteria. Many of you agreed with me, and the petition got the support of 85% of our student body.

Since then, the administration has been more proactive about monitoring health and safety regulations in the cafeteria. As a result of my urging, the administration has also began publishing the ingredients and nutrition facts of all food items offered in the cafeteria so that students can make healthier, more informed choices about what they eat.

If elected, I will continue to fight for justice, transparency, and equality for our student body. I will create a channel of student representation on our city’s School Board, which supervises our school’s administration but does not offer an opportunity for student voices to be heard. I will reform the course registration system so that selections can be made electronically, increasing efficiency and minimizing frustrating errors. I will continue the fight for healthier, more nutritious school lunch offerings in our cafeteria, partnering with local farmers to provide fresh produce for salads and snacks.

My record exemplifies passionate, self-driven advocacy on behalf of all of us. I care about your interests and your voice. I care about making sure campus opportunities are as equally distributed as possible for each and every one of you. Come share your ideas, and I will make them happen.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
If I miss 5 meetings with the school council, I will ask the school council and explain why I missed them. I will also ask them if I can get a quick review on what they talked about during those meetings. If denied, I will ask my other councils the same thing and hopefully one of them would tell me.
You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
If they remove me, they should have a reason. I'll ask why and take those reasons to improve what I need to work on. I'll also thank the people who have gave me the opportunity to become a School Council. I'm sure I gained very much experience.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms,

I am writing to see if there are any teaching or job opportunities that may be suitable for me.

As you may recall, I came to this school to get my veterinary degree for college. Of course, I'd had to graduate this high school, which I do not mind. It's awesome! Right now I love to act in Mr. Davis class. He is willing to work with his students while acting.

I would be most grateful for any information or advice you could give on this matter.

Thanks you for you kind attention.

Yours sincerely,
Ashlee Kookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread