mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[DENIED] College Professor Application(CherryRP)

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: CherryRP

How old are you?: 14

Do you have any previous bans?: I had no ban.

What Country are you from?: : I am from Israel, and I live here in Israel.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): yes I do, hatola#1468

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: It is obvious to be demoted if I am inactive, for this means that I will not be useful to the RP community any longer. Therefore, I understand and acknowledge this part fully. also, I will take the full responsibility if it will happen.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:On a regular day, I am on the server for 10-14 hours roleplaying most of the time. In the forums, I’m not so active but I check 3 times everyday for interesting threads and new updates to the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

College Application:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/college-application.22571/ (ACCEPTED)

Language Application, Italian:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-application-badmay.23580/ (ACCEPTED)

Language Application, French:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application-badmay.23584/ (Denied)

Language Application, French:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application-v2-badmay.23642/ (ACCEPTED)

Language Application, Korean:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-orangerp.27084/ (ACCEPTED)

Brain Cancer Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/brain-cancer-application-orangerp.26892/ (ACCEPTED)

PTSD Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/pstd-application-orangerp.27561/ (ACCEPTED)

Teacher Application:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-badmay.25265/ (ACCEPTED)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: First of all, my character always wanted to be a professor, but for that she started as being a high school teacher. She thought it would be a good idea to start with something easy and if it will be okay for her and she will see she can do it, she will continue and will become a professor. During the last 3 months, I was a teacher and it was a challenge for me. I was the first person the new players saw in the school and I tried to do my best to give them the best school experience. Now, I think it's time to move on...and for me it’s to become a professor. Everyone knows it’s harder to be a professor. But right now, I want to show to people I can and break all the ‘walls’ people placed next to me.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: First of all, I have been playing SchoolRP since December, 2019, so it's obvious I get experience from the time. Second I am on the basketball team, I've been on the team since May (I left for a month and joined back, now I’m the co captain) and it opened to me more options to Role-Play and this is how I got experience. My final experience-like I said before, I've been a high school teacher since June and now, I have experience from teaching so this can benefit me if I do get accepted as a college professor.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs is the way to prove you hosted a class, the classroom log consists of a few things: the IGN of the professor, the date, the period, the course, brief summary of the lesson and a screenshot of the class of its productivity. Classroom logs are also important because this is the way you receive your payment as a college professor, to show that you are actually doing your job that you applied for.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

No food in the class- It is not respecting the professor and other students who are there to learn- not to have snack time (the college NOT kirdengarten). I will have this as a rule because I want all my students to have a productive time in class.

No screaming/yelling/and talking out of turn- First of all, if you want to talk you need to raise your hand. You can't scream or yell because first, it's disturbing to the class-the students won't be able to hear or focus on what the professor is saying. The second reason is because the students need to respect each other, and screaming it's not the way. And if a student is screaming or yelling just because they feel like it- they can walk out of my class.

No phones in the class- If you may have your phone on you during class, but it has to be put away. Having your phone out during class can be a distraction to yourself and others. And if your on your phone during my class, you might as well not show up.

In the class, u need to respect everyone- This rule is about anyone who is bullying, disturbing someone, fighting, racism, and more. If a student breaks this rule, they will be removed from the classroom immediately, and if necessary the situation Vice-Dean or Dean.

No vandalism and how to act in class- In this rule, we have 2 things. First of all, no vandalism...it's obviously because no one wants to sit in the chair and all the table and the chair dirty scratched and more things. And how to act in class? First, don't get up during the class because it can disturb the professor when they are teaching, second is to just not to disturb, and if something/someone is disturbing you-tell the teacher in silent. Please don't scream or yell (like I said before that) also, you need to be quiet in the class (no talking).

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I have been on SchoolRP since December 2019, and since then I have experienced various types of role-play. Recently I am role-playing as a member of a family widely known across the server & community. To maintain my status as such a family member, I had and have to seriously roleplay. And I said before being in the college basketball team it’s pretty funny sometimes and interesting. When we host tryouts sometimes something funny happens which makes the tryouts fun, and it’s very fun to role-play. Also being a high school teacher- It can be stressful because new players- or maybe delinquent players might mess around a bit. But it’s also fun role-playing as a teacher, because you get to give out assignments and interact with all types of different characters that are high school students.

College-Professor Knowledge
Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

First of all, the College-Professor’s salary for 15 classes is 300,000 yen. After they do 15 classes for 5 more classes they get an extra 50,000 (for example: if someone will do 30 classes, he will get 450k). The basics of what the college-professors need to do is to help the students to get their Bachelor's degree and Master's degree, that means they need to teach them and give them the knowledge because without them they can't do anything. also, the professors need to ‘educate’ not only about the college, they need to teach them to be more good people and how to deal with the future when they will grow up...the professors need to be there for them, even if it's not about the school, they still their students(of course they need to have professional relationships, but I mean because they the people who like half from the day every year with them, they need to be there for them.)

Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Annie Dot Mondai is a Japanese-french young woman, seemingly standing at 5'4 with porcelain skin and long wavy ginger hair. She'd possess the eyes of empty shades of grey and a scar across her neck. When you look at her, you see 2 tattoos. One on her left hand, It seems like a strange language, but it is revealed in Hebrew, the word translates its “world” (In Hebrew: ” עוֹלָם” ). The second tattoo on her leg, it looks like a scythe with flowers on him. Also, when Annie is smiling she has dimples, and on her cheeks she has freckles. Annie always looks like she from the movie, she thinks that's what makes her special.

Annie is known in the community as a kind-hearted and helpful person. When talking to friends she is described as a friend everyone would hope to get as she treats everything to the best possible fairness and doesn't like applying her judgments to others as she understands that everyone is a unique person. She is also very caring for the people around her. When in trouble she is always there for them. And remembers the goods others bring to her as well. She never forgets what other people have done for her as she hates bringing trouble to other people and prefers to keep them to herself….even if she will be so mad she will keep that to herself, she trying to be calm and peaceful every day, but she human and sometimes its can to ‘erupt’ and even if it will erupt, she will not be angry on others, she will keep that to herself (like I said before that)

In the future, Annie doesn't want to change so many things. Annie loves her life, but if you ask her she always wants to be a more good person and to do more good for people, so in the future, she always hopes she will help people who need help. Also, in her future she wants to make a family...even if she has a husband she wants to adopt kids, Annie thinks she cants to have biological kids when so many kids don't have family, and they are in orphanages or foster homes. In conclusion, in the future, Annie just wants to do something good, if it's for people or her family.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Even if they in sport-team, I don't see them like different or more ‘special’ than the regular students, so I need to say before that I'm going to act like they ‘normal’ students and not give them discounts, and going to a bit get worse with them because they think they can to do everything. First, I will stop them in an authoritative voice, if it will not help I will raise my tone on them to make them stop. In the third warning, I will send them to detention and in the worst case, I will ask for the Vice Dean's help.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do? First, I will ask him/her to listen to the class and to stop disturbing the class...I will ask without yelling or screaming and ask him from when I'm ‘human’ and not his professor if it will not help I will ask him again to stop and to listen but when I raise my voice and talk to him ‘when I'm his professor’. If it will not help I will tell him to leave the class and after the school to come to detention, if it will not help I will ask the Vice Dean to help me, depending how severe this case is severe.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She’d take a special chalk box from the desk drawer, place it gently on the top of the desk now. she’d take a new piece of chalk from the box, turn around to begin to write her name on the board. After that, she’d turn around on her heel, look at the students to present her name out loud, “Hello students! I’m Mrs Mondai, and I’ll be you, new P.E professor, this semester”.

/me She'd turn around in the back of the students, opening her notes and checking what they were going to do today when she did that she also made sure students were not noisy. After that she’d turn around to the students, whistle to get the student's attention and scream “ok students! today we are going to work about /to do [subject]!”

/me She’d take her stuff from her classroom and go to the gymnasium’s storage and borrow some items for the class. When she’d check if the gym-ware working and everything was alright, she’d be sure to keep an open ear to make sure the students wouldn’t become too loud.

/me she’d arrange her glasses, take from her pocket stopwatch and scream “[the names of the students] go to the track]” she’d wait for them to go into the track when they ready she’d scream “go!” and turn on the stopwatch. after they finish the race, she’d write the results in her notebook and tell to the students their results.

/me she’d she would take her chair back and sit. she’d open her notebook, take a pen, and signal what they will learn today. she’d say “ok students, today we will do a lesson in the classroom and not outside. today the subject will be [subjdon't!. please open your notebooks and if u dont have one raise your hand to get one”

Backstory

Everything started when Annie was born to a Jewish family in France when she was young, her parents got a divorce because her father was a violent man, and her mother couldn't suffer it anymore. Even though Annie didn't know her father, her mother told her about him, so she didn't want to meet him, but it was different when she was little. When Annie was little she saw other people with their fathers, and she was the only one without a father, because of it Annie had a bad relationship with her mother, but her mother just wanted the best for her, Annie didn't know her father abused her. Few years had passed, and Annie's mother passed away from cancer, Annie didn't have the chance to say goodbye.

Luckily, Annie got adopted by the Terror Majesty family, even though she didn't have a father figure for an unknown reason. Suddenly Annie had a big family. She still had trust issues because of her father, it took her a lot of time to get attached to her family, and she managed to open up only to her older sister, Ravenna. Annie was very close to her older sister, but she didn't understand her feelings, and a tragedy happened. Her older sister killed herself.

Everything started falling apart for Annie. She didn't know what to do and began straying from society. She still needed to carry on at school, so she found a solution. That solution was to work out, she became a swimmer who was hard at first, but Annie got the hang of it even though she isn't in the swim team, she believed she could get there. She also focused on studying and found out she enjoys learning about history.

After a few years, when Annie became 18, everything started working out for her. She made new friends, and since then, they are always with her, and she is delighted. She still misses her mom and older sister, so she visits their graves every single week. Annie went through a lot, but she stayed strong the whole way, and she's planning to keep it that way. When she was little, she didn't understand her mother's request to "stay alive," but she now knows and plans to keep her promise.

When Annie became 19, she started to understand that her family adopted her as a bad person, she ran away, and another family adopted her, Dot's family. Well, Annie now. She was hopeless. Remarkably, she quickly connected with her sisters, and besides, she succeeded in her studies. She began to study art, and that's how she started to build her future. Over the years she studied and graduated with a master's degree when she was only 25 years old, Annie thought what would be the best way to pass on her knowledge, she didn't want to leave it alone to herself. So Annie decided to become a teacher. after half a year she found she can't teach art, so she moved from Art to Drama because it was the second subject she learned in the College and the High School.

When Annie became 27, she started to date Tetsuya Mondai even if she was scared to be with people. Tetsuya and her were together for 2 years and when Annie became 29, he asked her to marry him...and they married, at this moment, she realized she could do anything...she saw herself going to higher places than a teacher and so she wanted to be a professor. She told her husband that she wanted to be a professor and he gave her the support to apply.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Annie Cohen Dot Mondai

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs

Given Name(s): Mrs Annie, Annie, Ann, ‘Ginger’, Babe (Only her husband gets to call her that.)

Preferred Name: Mrs Annie or Ann

Religious Denomination: Annie is a Jewish but she Atheist.

Marital Status: Married

Nationality: French, Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 7

Working Experience (# of years): 8

Academic Degree:Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): P.E (Physical Education), Drama, Art

Minors: Math, History

Native Languages: Japanese, French

Other Languages: Italian, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
DENIED
Thank you for Applying, but we will be denying your application today.

[Notes]

Your application has been denied today as I feel you are not ready to take on the position of a college professor. While a lot of detail has gone into this application, I have looked and reviewed some classes you've done as a high-school teacher and feel you are not ready to take on this responsibility.
you may reapply in 10 days

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

[ Doughlah#4327 ]
[ SRP MODERATOR ]
[42] [Vice-Dean] W. Aiya Saiky

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread