Arceui

Level 17
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: Mitchiri
Role in School Council: Councilor
Expected activity (out of ten): Weekdays = About 6/7, Weekends = 8/9
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 19
Previous Applications: None
Motivation: When I'm at school, I don't socialize very much, when I look at the School Council it somehow inspires me. I want to stand up and show that I can be something. The school mea
What is the School Council?: A School Council is a group of students that attend to meetings. They talk about how to make their school a better place.
What happens in the School Council?: In a School Council, they discuss some ideas. The School Council members are trying to make the school system healthy.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I say, " I know that is your idea, but how about you think about it? "

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would say, " I'm sorry if you don't like it, it's your choice and I respect that. "

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Dear students of Taketatsu,
I'm grateful for being in this position, I will use it for good. I will try to keep Taketatsu Highschool have a good, healthy environment. Thank you for your time.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
" I'm sorry that I was not able to attend the past few meetings, I promise that I'll attend the next meetings, but I will spend some spare time here. "

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? " If you don't want me anymore, it's okay. I accept leaving my position . I hope you make good progress, Farewell.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal,
I am writing this to you because I want to be part of the school council. It will be something big for me and I like that. I am responsible, I pay for missed work I have not done. I respect you if you do not give me the position, I respect everyone's opinion.
If you do accept me, I'll be happy to help the school.

Salutations,
Mitchiri/Arceui

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
Generally a very sloppy application.

I can also see very little effort was put into this:
You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Dear students of Taketatsu,
I'm grateful for being in this position, I will use it for good. I will try to keep Taketatsu Highschool have a good, healthy environment. Thank you for your time.
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?
Dear Principal,
I am writing this to you because I want to be part of the school council. It will be something big for me and I like that. I am responsible, I pay for missed work I have not done. I respect you if you do not give me the position, I respect everyone's opinion.
If you do accept me, I'll be happy to help the school.

Motivation: When I'm at school, I don't socialize very much, when I look at the School Council it somehow inspires me. I want to stand up and show that I can be something. The school mea
You didn't even finish the motivation question..

Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread