kuroishirai

Level 10
kuroishirai
kuroishirai
Omega
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: MistyTheCat206
Role in School Council: Council
Expected activity (out of ten):Weekdays 1/2, Weekends 2/3 (some days I'll be busy)
RL Age (note it does not matter how old you are): 16
Previous Applications: None
Motivation for joining: I want to help this school grow and develop in many good ways by helping students with their problems and situations. I will help out with Admins (if they need help) and I'll report a FailRP student as quickly as possible to a Admin or Staff.
What is a School Council?: A School Council is a helping hand to the school by looking after the school and coming up with good ideas to improve the school, and organizing events.
What happens in the School Council?: In the School Council, students and Staff members get together and discuss ideas to improve the school, and any other Issues on school ground.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a Councillor, the chairman submits a awful Idea, what do you do?: I'd ask nicely and say "Sorry Sir or Ma'am we can't accept that idea as it's a bad Idea and we can't let that on this server, we are terribly sorry but we'd like some better ideas."

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would ask them how they can improve my idea, if I agree with what they say I will accept the idea or add tiny fixes to the Idea.

You have become the school President, what is your first speech: Hello everyone!, as you know I have been elected to be school President!. Thank you all! I'll help improve the school and other, but some ideas will be denied, but I am so happy to be with you all today and watch the school grow and develop. Thank you all, I hope to see you all soon.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council how do you apologize?: I'm so sorry I was not able to make it to these 5 meetings and I'm extremely sorry, is there anything I can do to make it up for you guys?

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?: I would ask why I'm being removed. if I understand why I was removed I would say "I understand, and I hope the other person who takes my place they have a awesome experience and enjoy their time, but I hope I'll have better luck at another school! And I hope to see you all soon!"

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the Principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?:

Dear Principal Duck,

Hello Principal Duck, this is your Councillor. I’m writing this letter to tell you some ideas, first idea is add umbrellas "I think we need umbrellas so "Its more realistic" when it rains you can have a umbrella to cover you and keep you dry from the rain. "More healthy foods and drinks", like fruit or vegetables even water to keep students healthy and active and fit. Add more things to do in the "server like" Baseball or something sporty and even add pool activity's like Volley Ball In the pool or other!, and maybe add something that will keep students fit and busy. "Or an Arcade" to keep students busy on the weekends or after school! Those were all my ideas I hope you like it!

Thank you for your time! Sincerely, Misty.

Last edited:

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
I see little to no effort was put into this application. As of your principal letter, I told you that it's an in character section. But then again, you're telling ducks to add umbrellas and talking about "server like" things.

first idea is add umbrellas "I think we need umbrellas so "
Its more realistic"

Add more things to do in the "server like"

Another thing is that you have a lot of simple grammar issues. When or if you re-apply, make sure to edit the things I corrected you on.

PM me if you have any questions regarding your application
Re-apply in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread