pitapet
Rich+
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: doesjimunisgayy

Role in School Council: Councilor

Expected activity (out of ten): 7.5/10

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13

Previous Applications: N/A

Motivation for joining: I love the server and would love to contribute to it.

What is the School Council?: The School Council is a group of students who have meetings once a week or so to talk about events and concerns within and about the school.

What happens in the School Council?: In the School Council, students get together and discuss ideas to improve the school and to eliminate any issues facing it.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would politely suggest that they improve their idea so that it is better.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would ask them why they disliked it, and would try to change it to make it better.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Hello everyone, how are you today? ...Fabulous! So, as you may know, you have recently elected me as School President, and I thank you. As School President, I will try to listen to ideas
from everyone to help improve the school. Of course, some ideas will be scrapped, but I hope we do not have to scrap too many. Thank you, and I hope to see you all soon.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I would say; "As you know, I have been absent these past 5 meetings. I am extremely sorry for this, and I hope you can forgive me. Is there any way I can make up the work that I missed during my absence?"

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? First, I would ask why I am being removed. If I understand why, I would say; "I understand I am being removed, and I promise to handle this situation as maturely as I can."

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be this role?
Dear Principal Ducks,
I am writing you a letter to explain in more detail why I think I should be a councilor at THS. I very much hope that you will allow my to join the student council, I will try my hardest to benefit this school in every way I can. I will enforce rules and do all in my power to help students out emotionally and physically. I've witnessed the work that Council has put into keeping this school in the condition that it is, and I want to lend my own helping hand for the school. I do wish to help the school in any way I can, for example enhancing the personal experience of each student, Listening to students' problems, and enhancing the overall educative experience of students here at THS. I want to be know around the school as the kind of person that everyone can tell their problems too without fear. If you decide not to choose me, I am fine with the choice and will handle the situation maturely.

Thank you for reading,

Evan.

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
The entire application is unbolded. When or if you re-apply, bold the questions and unbold the answers. You did have a past application but it was deleted. Another thing is that your motivation is very simple. Try and have a better motivation than "I love the server and I would love to contribute to it".

PM if you have any questions regarding your application

Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread