Snowy

Level 9
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: Snowykake
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 9
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 12
Previous Applications: None
Motivation for joining: My friends always tell me to Apply and see how it goes but, I have never done it before so i'm glad that I am.
What is the School Council?: The School Council is a group of student who work together trying to make the school a better place and come up with wise ideas for parents and the students. What happens in the School Council?: They share valuable idea and inform the principal on things like School Budget Cuts, New programs and so much more!
[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I respectively tell the Chairman that it might not be the best idea and maybe we should come up with a better one but, if the Chairman sticks to the idea I agree that it is their idea and I should respect that and talk to them calmly about it then make a final decision on that Idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I ask why they hate it and talk to them hoping for them to see the idea how i see it then, I talk to them and say "That's Okay It was just an idea" and go along with listening to more ideas from the Chairman.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: It is such a honor to be here as your new School President. Now it is my job to make this school be a better society for everyone! Thank you so much for everyone who voted for me it means the world to me that people believe in me.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I am so sorry for my absenence I had some issues that needed to be worked out i'm ready to be back and i'm going to work my butt off to catch up on work once again sorry Chair Man.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I am feeling mixed emotions but i get up and pack my stuff and walk with my head up and say "thank you for letting me be a part of this fare well School Council" Good luck

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? Dear, Mr Tozoko, I would Like to be the school principal I think that I am qualified with my intelligence and i wanna make this school a great place and do everything in my power to improve as I am this position Thank you for your time Sir , Snowy~

Disclaimer: My Computer would not let me get this out of bold so it is bold I still hope even though its not the right font setting you will still consider my application Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread