mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Denied] | Hailey's Vice-Principal Application | ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarknessHail

Level 22
IGN: qweenhailey
Role in School Council: Student Council Vice-President.
Expected activity (out of ten): 7/10 (I’m currently working on getting better at it.)
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): I prefer not to give it out, since I've had an incident with it recently.
Previous Applications: I have been a Councillor for 2 months and am now ready to take on bigger responsibilities.
Motivation for joining: I enjoy helping out other students.
What is the School Council?: The student council is where around 6-11 students help out others by explaining, guiding, and leading other students.
What happens in the School Council?: The members have meetings on how they plan to better the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I let everyone else express their ideas on how to better it and then I point out its flaws and how we can strengthen them.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I plan on how I can better the idea and in the next meeting tell it to the fellow members.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Thank you students for voting for me as your new Student Council President, I am very grateful for where I am right now. I plan on helping this school in every way, shape, or form I can. I am very happy to be leading this school.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I explain the situation and accept if they would like to kick me off the council.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I don’t quit the sever dramatically and calmly accept my fate and get on with life.

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? Dear School President, I am very hopeful that you will accept my request to become the Vice-President. I am willing to risk my reputation if that’s what it takes to make this school a better place. I would start off by trying to clean up around the school and telling any students I see littering that it isn’t okay, if I find them doing it again I will have someone such as a teacher or student teacher to consult them. My second thing I plan to do as the Vice-President is attempt to eliminate bullying in our school. (While I know that there will always be one little trouble-maker in our school that won’t listen, I can still try to.) My third and final thing I plan on doing is end all of the fighting I see happen around the campus, while this would probably go under bullying I think it’d be more of harassment against each other and not just one of them wanting to hurt the other and more like the both of them fighting over whats normally, nothing. I plan on getting higher authority to come and intervene, since more students don’t get the message that fighting is illegal and also not allowed on campus. That is it, I hope you decide to accept my request.

Sincerely, Hailey Lloyd

Thiriston

Level 21
Denied
You weren't the best option to pick for the position, sorry.
Motivation for joining: I enjoy helping out other students.
Not a good enough motivation.
You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Thank you students for voting for me as your new Student Council President, I am very grateful for where I am right now. I plan on helping this school in every way, shape, or form I can. I am very happy to be leading this school.
Very simplistic speech.

Effort was the main reason this application was denied.

You will remain as a councilor until further notice.

Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread