Status
Not open for further replies.

ProNutella

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

ProNutella.
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
The role I'm applying for is, Nurse Assistant.
How often do you log onto the server?:
I play for 1-6 hours a day, depending on how busy I am through out the week, but I am rarely busy unless I have exams etc...
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No I do not have TeamSpeak, but I have discord the reason I do not have TeamSpeak is because I have struggled with getting it, as I am not a very techy person. But if you need me to get TeamSpeak I attempt getting it again, as the last time I attempted getting it, it was a long time ago.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned once, for a long time I'd say around 6 months and I don't remember the exact time though and the reason I was banned was because, they thought I was using alts but I wasn't and me and my 'alt' (my sister)got teleported to a building they asked us to move, for proof then our Wi-Fi went off and we both got taken off the game at the same time which was a pity, because we weren't using alts. My sister written a ban appeal, it sort of got declined I guess as she got asked to give proof but at the time she had no idea, how to send a screenshot on the website. Even though on both of our accounts we had different ranks, my sister had FamousKid and I have Richkid++, and if we were using alts I'm pretty sure only one of the accounts would have a rank as whose going to spend a lot of money on ranks, for multiple accounts.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I come on as often as I can, even though I have school but I play at night on weekdays, and a lot on the weekends.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I do realise that I can be fired, and I'm not the type of person to rage, or get super emotional over things but I'd obviously be the slightest bit up-set about getting fired.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A Nurse Assistant, has to help the Nurse with their patients. And they also must make the patients feel comfortable and comfort patients if they need some comforting They also must do everything that the Nurse tells them to do eg, Nurse: 'Could you get me a thermometer please'. Nurse Assistants must also greet the patients, and direct them to the room the Nurse is in.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Not on minecraft, but I would like to gain some experience.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
A lot as I find roleplay servers, and games very interesting and fun and I always tend to play roleplay games more than I would play other genre's of games.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes I am, familiar with what the job I would like does. Nurse Assistant must assist the Nurse and the patients, if the Nurse requires something the Nurse assistant must get it for the Nurse. The Nurse Assistant must also comfort, and make all patients feel comfortable, Nurse Assistants must also keep track of visiting records.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

'That type of language is not aloud, on school grounds! I'd really appreciate that you would stop cursing, or you would be going straight to the principal'.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
'Sir are you sure, you'd like me to do this dangerous job for you, I'm not really good at this sort of stuff would you not prefer to hire a professional, if you want I can call one for you?'
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: 'Sir/Ma'am, I hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly are you doing? If the principal caught you doing this you'd get fired, and I not usually one to tell on a fellow staff member but this is incredibly dangerous, and must be reported right away'. (Tells Principal about the incident)[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Madilyn Honey (Miss Honey)
Chosen Job: Nurse Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My main motive, is that I love roleplay and I love the community that we have at YHS.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I personally feel that i should be accepted over other applicants because, i am extremely dedicated to what i do. And i am very punctual and will always be on time for work. I am also very polite and well spoken. I'm also a very positive person with a positive attitude. I rarely get angry or annoyed, and i am also a very respectful human being and i always believe in second chances.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
You introduced OOC topics in the IC section.

Motivation for Joining YHS: My main motive, is that I love roleplay and I love the community that we have at YHS.

Re-Apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread